Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If RV occurs how do you get your money out from Warka Bank?

13 hours ago, Warka Return Our Money said:

Its been held there for years upon years.  

Will there be a routing number associated with it to allow for transfer?  

The question is why did they freeze accounts in the first place? Who started pulling their money out! What would happen when iraqs rate changes! Who’s going to try and pull their money out? Do you honestly think they are going to let you pull your money out? And collapse the bank? Think again!

13 hours ago, Warka Return Our Money said:

What if all currency - globally -  is digitized?

How do we convert physical IQD into digital currency - or some of it - before it does?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, screwball said:

People should have pulled their money out years ago...writing was on the wall...

Can't remember Ever being able to pull our money out since I opened my account in 2012. Haven't been around as long as some of you but when exactly are you talking about when you say we should have pulled our money out screwball??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Can't remember Ever being able to pull our money out since I opened my account in 2012. Haven't been around as long as some of you but when exactly are you talking about when you say we should have pulled our money out screwball??

I agree we have NEVER been able to pull the money out like the other idiot said.    In fact how does the USA bail out and close 108+ banks worldwide between 2008 and 2011 and mysteriously leave Warka Bank alone???    

Yet advertise that we ended the war and left Iraq in 2011 and yet we all know we never did and were recently just crying saying that Irn attacked us there in irq.    lol

This also tells us all just how corrupt the USA, FBI, politicians, CIA and numerous other are.    

7 hours ago, screwball said:

The question is why did they freeze accounts in the first place? Who started pulling their money out! What would happen when iraqs rate changes! Who’s going to try and pull their money out? Do you honestly think they are going to let you pull your money out? And collapse the bank? Think again!

Ok well if the bank has been hurting for all these years how and why did they not receive bailout by the USA when the USA bailed out or closed all of the other banks across the world????

Instead they simply removed the wire trans option that used to be on there site.    The bank was probably ordered to do so by the CORRUPT USA and we would never know.    

6 hours ago, Warka Return Our Money said:

Ok well if the bank has been hurting for all these years how and why did they not receive bailout by the USA when the USA bailed out or closed all of the other banks across the world????

Instead they simply removed the wire trans option that used to be on there site.    The bank was probably ordered to do so by the CORRUPT USA and we would never know.    

Would you need to remember in warka early days and dinar days warka was the only bank foreigners could open banks with! It was reported over 80% of customers came from the United States. Then for what every reason the corrupt Iraq government with drew government contracts and stopover 500 million dinar from going through the bank by canceling contracts etc, mist military men and women iverthere at the time had warka accounts. This reduction in liquidity caused a bank run, as suck froze accounts. Most people that could get out did I manage to set up other accounts and translate most of mine out. Waraka also had isx and had instructed holders to transfer ownership out of their bank name and into their own, those that didn’t lost their shares. Also at time al bunnies family who owned warka had set up accounts and branches in Lebanon and left country while **** was going down adding to hype and yesterday at time.

10 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Well there were opportunities to pull money out, set up other accounts in banks and also withdraw from credit cards. I have an old warka card which allowed me to withdraw from any country, and it did...same as transferring shares in your own name, it was easily done but took time some did some didn’t. The news was there to be read..just has to follow it 24 hours per day 

I agree we have NEVER been able to pull the money out like the other idiot said.    In fact how does the USA bail out and close 108+ banks worldwide between 2008 and 2011 and mysteriously leave Warka Bank alone???    

Yet advertise that we ended the war and left Iraq in 2011 and yet we all know we never did and were recently just crying saying that Irn attacked us there in irq.    lol

This also tells us all just how corrupt the USA, FBI, politicians, CIA and numerous other are.    

Well this idiot probably knows more than you since I have been invested since 2004. Money transfers could be done if you followed the news and seized you opportunities rather than using a set and forget mindset. Ignorance is not an excuse for stupid...

Edited by screwball

Warka was privately owned bank by one of the richest owned banks in Iraq...dumb

12 hours ago, screwball said:

Warka was privately owned bank by one of the richest owned banks in Iraq...dumb

I believe anything can Happen with WARKA, they were under conservatorship for a while and the CBI deemed them solvent. I believe we'll be able to get our money out after an RV. To say people are dumb to have put their money in WARKA is irresponsible. I don't have all my eggs in one basket anyways. If WARKA doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. I'll be just fine...If WARKA does give us our RV'd money back in the future who'll be the dumb one?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, screwball said:

Well this idiot probably knows more than you since I have been invested since 2004. Money transfers could be done if you followed the news and seized you opportunities rather than using a set and forget mindset. Ignorance is not an excuse for stupid...

Lmao screwball the transfers have not been allowed in years as the wire transfer option was taken off the site back in 2012.    

I too have been invested there for a long time.     

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, screwball said:

Well there were opportunities to pull money out, set up other accounts in banks and also withdraw from credit cards. I have an old warka card which allowed me to withdraw from any country, and it did...same as transferring shares in your own name, it was easily done but took time some did some didn’t. The news was there to be read..just has to follow it 24 hours per day 

I could never get a response to get a card let alone be able to make any transfer / withdrawal.   Well lets hope this all gets fixed and we all then will be happy.   

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Warka Return Our Money said:

I could never get a response to get a card let alone be able to make any transfer / withdrawal.   Well lets hope this all gets fixed and we all then will be happy.   

Well they did have the largest atm network at the time so let’s hope they return I have friends and family who have money in there as well 

3 hours ago, Warka Return Our Money said:

Lmao screwball the transfers have not been allowed in years as the wire transfer option was taken off the site back in 2012.    

I too have been invested there for a long time.     

I never used the online option all my transfers at the time were done through email and international money transfer

9 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

I believe anything can Happen with WARKA, they were under conservatorship for a while and the CBI deemed them solvent. I believe we'll be able to get our money out after an RV. To say people are dumb to have put their money in WARKA is irresponsible. I don't have all my eggs in one basket anyways. If WARKA doesn't work out then it doesn't work out. I'll be just fine...If WARKA does give us our RV'd money back in the future who'll be the dumb one?

Not me as my money is sitting in another bank over there! Warka provides exceptional service in their early days and they will come back one day just not sure what restrictions will be put in place to prevent Bank run 

9 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

I hope that you do fully understand that ONLY people that hold the physical dinar in their hand will actually be able to exchange at the higher rate period which again must be done out of the country to be able to exchange for the dollar or pound or whatever. Everyone in country you will only benefit from higher purchasing power if you actually lived there,  It will be a neutral event if your money sits in an Iraqi bank even the citizens know this so good luck,,,you are better off pulling all your money out ASAP when you can.

• Thanks 1

Dinarrock, I appreciate your opinion but you nor anyone else knows what’s going to happen when we get an RV. It doesn’t make any sense that people who have money in the bank won’t benefit from a revaluation, that said I’m OSI, OGIT, Corp VIP, and all the rest.... as I said, I’m not in the least worried about WARKA stealing my small investment.... so thanks for your your two cents...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

I hope that you do fully understand that ONLY people that hold the physical dinar in their hand will actually be able to exchange at the higher rate period which again must be done out of the country to be able to exchange for the dollar or pound or whatever. Everyone in country you will only benefit from higher purchasing power if you actually lived there,  It will be a neutral event if your money sits in an Iraqi bank even the citizens know this so good luck,,,you are better off pulling all your money out ASAP when you can.

Thats the thing we cannot pull the money out of there.  They have not allowed us to do so.    I have been trying for years now and you get no response from the bank what so ever.    

12 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Dinarrock, I appreciate your opinion but you nor anyone else knows what’s going to happen when we get an RV. It doesn’t make any sense that people who have money in the bank won’t benefit from a revaluation, that said I’m OSI, OGIT information thread linked" rel="">OGIT, Corp VIP info" rel="">Corp VIP, and all the rest.... as I said, I’m not in the least worried about WARKA stealing my small investment.... so thanks for your your two cents...

Jaguar you are not thinking clearly or maybe I haven’t explained it clearly so let me try again. If you are an Iraqi and walk into the bank the day after the RV happens at say $2.65 and as an Iraqi you have 1 million dinar in your hand...How much money will you exchange for at that Iraqi bank?? Hmmmmmm... here is a hint if you were in America you would get 2.65 million dollars brother you are rich beyond your wildest dreams right!! However in Iraq you will never get 2.65 million dollars because all you get is the new lower denoms at that time period that’s it nothing else other then you will get greater purchasing power in Iraq. The only way for an Iraqi citizen to make a windfall on this investment is to somehow sneak out that 1 million dinar into another country which is 100% ILLEGAL as you have read this yourself by now I am sure! All other banks outside also know it’s illegal for an Iraqi citizen to take dinar out of the country so again they will not do any exchanges for said Iraqi citizen period! So last but not least if your money is actually in an Iraqi bank post RV you will absolutely not benefit one bit from a say $2.65 RV or RI you can take that to the bank my friend...it’s not my opinion it’s a fact that you can count on 100%!!!  Does this make sense to you now, I know it’s a very hard concept for many in the dinar community to grasp and I don’t mean to sound condescending but just sit back and think about it for awhile and you will get it. Hopefully I have explained this concept better for many who read this to understand and yes it suck for so many that believed in the gurus that you had to actually open a Warka bank account that’s absolutely what makes zero sense to me sorry so many got suckered on that deal!!

• Upvote 2

I’m under an NDA so can’t disclose it you will just have to wait and see post RV! Haha...don’t believe I don’t really care...for those that do I would highly suggest you keep trying to get your money out of Warka which apparently is impossible. With that being said if you don’t physically hold the dinar in your hand OUTSIDE of Iraq post RV you will not benefit from any exchange or increase in value period!! Again don’t believe me I really don’t care keep trusting the gurus and see where that gets you post RV..assuming they actually ever increase the value!! Peace out!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Jaguar you are not thinking clearly or maybe I haven’t explained it clearly so let me try again. If you are an Iraqi and walk into the bank the day after the RV happens at say $2.65 and as an Iraqi you have 1 million dinar in your hand...How much money will you exchange for at that Iraqi bank?? Hmmmmmm... here is a hint if you were in America you would get 2.65 million dollars brother you are rich beyond your wildest dreams right!! However in Iraq you will never get 2.65 million dollars because all you get is the new lower denoms at that time period that’s it nothing else other then you will get greater purchasing power in Iraq. The only way for an Iraqi citizen to make a windfall on this investment is to somehow sneak out that 1 million dinar into another country which is 100% ILLEGAL as you have read this yourself by now I am sure! All other banks outside also know it’s illegal for an Iraqi citizen to take dinar out of the country so again they will not do any exchanges for said Iraqi citizen period! So last but not least if your money is actually in an Iraqi bank post RV you will absolutely not benefit one bit from a say $2.65 RV or RI you can take that to the bank my friend...it’s not my opinion it’s a fact that you can count on 100%!!!  Does this make sense to you now, I know it’s a very hard concept for many in the dinar community to grasp and I don’t mean to sound condescending but just sit back and think about it for awhile and you will get it. Hopefully I have explained this concept better for many who read this to understand and yes it suck for so many that believed in the gurus that you had to actually open a Warka bank account that’s absolutely what makes zero sense to me sorry so many got suckered on that deal!!

To even think of something so far fetched and crazy to think that the Dinar will revalue to be greater in value than the dollar is beyond impossible.   There is no economy there except for Oil.   The country is so unstable.    

I could see if it revalued to cents on the dollar which is still 1000x its present value; but to even think of a value greater than the value of the USD is nuts.    

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

I’m under an NDA so can’t disclose it you will just have to wait and see post RV! Haha...don’t believe I don’t really care...for those that do I would highly suggest you keep trying to get your money out of Warka which apparently is impossible. With that being said if you don’t physically hold the dinar in your hand OUTSIDE of Iraq post RV you will not benefit from any exchange or increase in value period!! Again don’t believe me I really don’t care keep trusting the gurus and see where that gets you post RV..assuming they actually ever increase the value!! Peace out!!

For one Dinarrock, I’m not an Iraqi citizen and I’m not going to be walking into an Iraqi bank to pull out the new currency. Everything as far as I know is electronic in WARKA so if the dinar revalues and it is converted to dollars then withdrawn if that’s ever possible again then why would it not be at the RV rate ? I’m not going to walk it out of the country either...

and as I said earlier, I put a small investment into WARKA when it was thought of as a good idea. I’m all set otherwise if WARKA doesn’t work out so don’t get your panty’s in a bunch...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1