Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Zarfi Requires That Al-Kazemi Be Installed As A Substitute Before Retracting His Formation Of The Government !

Thursday، 09 April 2020 12:24 AM

Zurfi withdraws candidacy for PM post, reports assert

zurfi

Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zurfi has withdrew his candidacy for the post, according to media reports, while no official statement has been so far issued.

Nasr Alliance MP Taha Al-Defae denied the reports, saying that Zurfi is waiting for the parliament to set a session to grant confidence to his government.

If reports are true, intelligence chief Mustafa Al Kadhimi will likely be the successor as he managed to get sudden support from political parties.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thursday, 09 April 2020 04:57 PM

Alia Nassif calls Al-Kazemi to beware of falling into the traps of the two rivals in power

EU8ArFiXYAIAIl6

Alia Nassif calls Al-Kazemi to beware of falling into the traps of the two rivals in power

Representative Alia Nassif praised Adnan Al-Zarfi’s abdication of his mandate to form the interim government, wishing Mustafa Al-Kazemi success in gaining the trust of the representatives of the Iraqi people and warning against falling into the traps of the two rivals in power.

Nassif said in a statement today: "Adnan Al-Zarfi scored a national position by giving up his assignment to end the controversy and not keeping the issue of forming the government pending without resolution, and therefore he ended the crisis and threw the ball into the court of political forces." 

Nassif added: "While we congratulate Al-Kazemi for the assignment, we wish him success in gaining the confidence of the representatives of the Iraqi people because his success is dependent on the people's representatives wrapping around him and supporting him in forming his government cabinet, and we call on him to beware of falling into the traps of those who rush to the spoils of power, and it is better for him to benefit From the experience of the Speaker of Parliament, because the parliamentary rally was one of the reasons he controlled the reins of affairs in his work. We ask God Almighty to protect our people and take his hand to safety. He is answered

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thursday, 09 April 2020 04:58 PM

The President of the Republic: Al-Zarfi has apologized for assigning an official letter, and we thank his appreciation for the national interest

The President of the Republic: Al-Zarfi has apologized for assigning an official letter, and we thank his appreciation for the national interest

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, said that Adnan Al-Zarfi apologized for assigning an official letter and we thank his appreciation for the national interest.

Saleh added in his speech today: "The commissioning process witnessed sharp debates between politicians, and today all forces agreed to choose Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

He continued that everyone is keen on forming a national government based on an Iraqi national decision and is committed to the reform program that the country seeks

• Haha 2

Thursday, 09 April 2020 04:50 PM

Victory Coalition: We are keen to reach national understandings to form a new government away from any external guardianship

505282Image1

Victory Coalition: We are keen to reach national understandings to form a new government away from any external guardianship

The victory coalition reaffirmed its eagerness to reach national understandings and compromises to facilitate the paths of forming a new government away from any external guardianship to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi citizen.

The coalition said in a statement that: All coalition participation in the dialogues came to emphasize the correct paths to resolve the crisis and find ways to form a successful government that has the support of the Iraqi people in light of the current difficult local and international conditions.

He added: The Victory Coalition has adhered to the legal and constitutional contexts and participated in the mechanisms for maturing dialogue and understanding and expressing opinion, advice and advice to the taxpayers in accordance with the constitutional foundations and national rules.

He continued: While the coalition values victoryThe national position of Adnan Al-Zrafi and its preference and preference over the interest of the country and the unity of the situation and its awareness of the challenges that the country is going through that require more national cohesion, we wish the new taxpayer Mustafa Al-Kazemi success and move forward in completing his government curriculum and ministerial formation to vote on it in the Iraqi parliament.

He expressed his confidence that Al-Kazemi will step towards work to alleviate the reality of the financial, health and mass crises and to hold free and fair elections.

• Upvote 1

Thursday, 09 April 2020 04:54 PM

Allawi calls on the person charged to involve the peaceful unions, unions and demonstrators with the responsibility of forming the interim government

allwi

Allawi calls on the person charged to involve the peaceful unions, unions and demonstrators with the responsibility of forming the interim government

President of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, called on Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to involve the peaceful unions, unions and demonstrators with the responsibility of forming the interim government.

He said in a tweet to him today: More than two months ago, I agreed with Masoud Barzani to approach the political forces to put Al-Kazimi's name responsible for forming the interim government.

He added: Today, after all this time has been lost, I invite the taxpayer to involve peaceful unions, unions and demonstrators, and it is necessary and necessary for the political forces to facilitate his mission

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:
Thursday، 09 April 2020 12:24 AM

Zurfi withdraws candidacy for PM post, reports assert

zurfi

Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zurfi has withdrew his candidacy for the post, according to media reports, while no official statement has been so far issued.

Nasr Alliance MP Taha Al-Defae denied the reports, saying that Zurfi is waiting for the parliament to set a session to grant confidence to his government.

If reports are true, intelligence chief Mustafa Al Kadhimi will likely be the successor as he managed to get sudden support system" rel="">support from political parties.

Hate to say I told you so, but...……..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Some of you folks that's been on here for awhile can remember the gurus always talking about this great Iraqi pride they had. I would always bust out laughing every time I read it, been a long time since one of those idiots made such a crazy statement. Strange nothing has changed since then...lol 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, DoD said:

Some of you folks that's been on here for awhile can remember the gurus always talking about this great Iraqi pride they had. I would always bust out laughing every time I read it, been a long time since one of those idiots made such a crazy statement. Strange nothing has changed since then...lol 

LOL for real.....I can remember when when the Arab league was going to meet for the first time in Baghdad after avoiding it for many years....6 or so years ago. Delta proclaimed the rate change was definitely going to happen prior to the get together because the Iraqis were a very proud people and wouldn't host a regional get together with a program currency rate.....I don't think "proud" is the word.

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Iraq Names Intelligence Chief as Third PM-Designate

Basnews English  09/04/2020 - 13:21  Published in Iraq
Iraq Names Intelligence Chief as Third PM-Designate

ERBIL — Iraqi President Barham Salih on Thursday named Mustafa al-Kadhimi, head of country’s intelligence service, as the prime minister-designate.

Kadhimi’s nomination came after Adnan al-Zurfi, the former PM-designate, faced grave opposition from even the Shia factions to form the cabinet.

Earlier the day, al-Zurfi officially announced his withdrawal.

“My decision not to proceed with my nomination is to preserve Iraq and its greatest interests,” he said, citing “internal and external reasons” for his decision, without elaborating.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/595013

Excellent Work Tiger ! And Congrats On Ur Smash Hit Series ‘Tiger Kings’ ! :o 

Childrens Theatre Comedy GIF by London Theatre Direct

Go Tiger - Go Tiger ! He’s Greattt ... 

:D  :D  :D  
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And DJ Umbertino Is A Huge Fan Of Ur ‘Tiger Beat’ Magazine ! :o 

longform-original-9993-1442443814-7.jpg?

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Childrens Theatre Comedy GIF by London Theatre Direct

Go Tiger - Go Tiger ! He’s Greattt ... 

DT,  Yup Yup...Tiger Tiger to the rescue...🐅🐅....Appreciate all the excellent articles you bring to DV...👍👍The "BOMB".....🧨🧨

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DT,  Yup Yup...Tiger Tiger to the rescue...🐅🐅....Appreciate all the excellent articles you bring to DV...👍👍The "BOMB".....🧨🧨

(hic) Ya - I Enjoy Drinking On The Job While Getting Bombed With President Davis And The Bro’s ! :cheesehead:

And The Bro’s Are Practicing Safe Distancing By Being Passed Out On The Floor At Least Six Feet Apart ...

LINK

Al-Zarfi apologizes for formally forming the government and sends a message to the people

image.jpeg.14fdd6b83365e18f40958ba650aab3ed.jpeg

9th April, 2020

The Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, on Thursday apologized for the government’s complaint, while sending a message to the Iraqi people.

The text of the message:

To the honorable Iraqi people who suffer from the repercussions of facing the Corona epidemic, to all the young demonstrators who sit in the demonstrations, united in the face of injustice and injustice. To all the poor and weak who have placed their hopes and confidence in me to save them from poverty and diseases that kill them, peace and God’s mercy and blessings be upon you:

I feel sorry for the mandate entrusted to me with all the support that came from the masses of benevolent and reclusive from the people of our patient, patient and calculated.  I apologize first to everyone who placed his faith in us, waiting for us to achieve what everyone wants. I have been keen to move forward in carrying out the task entrusted to me with great honor and high responsibility, setting before me a sacred primary goal that is to save Iraq and return to its right path, a stable and influential country in its Arab, Islamic and global surroundings.  In the past weeks, I have established a real beginning for an Iraqi policy based on productive and fruitful economic partnerships with countries of the world, organizing the work of the international coalition forces, scheduling their withdrawal, and building the capabilities of the armed forces.

My apology for continuing to commission is to preserve Iraq's unity and supreme interests. My national message arrived and it carries with it what oversees my political and professional history, when I worked from the first day, whether mentioned in the letter of commissioning or the government curriculum to provide an economic rescue vision that raises the suffering of the people and eliminates corruption and opens horizons of international isolation and protects the national economy from international sanctions and accountability Protesters and criminals killers. I offer my appreciation to the ladies and gentlemen of the House of Representatives who supported and supported my nomination and my assignment and my announced economic program. They endured all the threats that I carried suspicious statements that were occurring from time to time, with my sincere thanks to the president and members of the support team from qualified consultants and experts who continued the day and night and worked diligently and sincerely to help me in accomplishing my duties in a distinct manner that was the subject of praise and appreciation of all circles. He also highly valued the role of the media sisters and brothers who were with us around the clock to document and publish our consultations, our meetings and our contacts with various political forces and societal sectors.

I will leave the experience of commissioning while I am comfortable with conscience and self, because I and someone who worked with me have strived hard and with the support of some political forces and good people to move our country to the shore of safety, stability and prosperity.  The lack of success of the commissioning experience for internal and external reasons will not prevent me from continuing to serve the people through my current parliamentary location, and I will continue to work and prepare with you for the upcoming early elections to complete the national project and develop its economic foundations for the reconstruction of Iraq, just as the developed countries of the world are. The Iraqi people deserve to enjoy the good of their country and live freely and well-being. I ask God for success and payment to my dimension to form the prospective government amid the increasing crises and challenges that surround our country and our people. 

LINK

A political movement calling for a speedy formation of the government

image.jpeg.4509f9ca7508245ed1e947eea1ee86e5.jpeg

9th April, 2020

The Youth Bashir Movement, on Thursday, called on the Iraqi political forces in general to accelerate the formation of a national government that takes it upon itself to meet the legitimate demands of protesters and protesters.

The movement stated, in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that "a few years from now the efforts of a benevolent group of faithful young people who believe in Iraq and its people, and are keen on their present and future, joined together to establish a socio-political entity that expresses their aspirations and aspirations for a free, decent and sovereign Iraq In both its regional and international surroundings." She added: "These efforts resulted in the founding of (the Youth Bashaer Movement), on solid foundations and a deep vision, evoking the history of Iraq, which is deep in ancient times, and imbued with the values of science, civilization and giving, guided by the teachings of the true religion and the biography of the Noble Prophet (PBUH) and the people of his righteous family (peace be upon them)," Looking to the future, which hopes for an unwavering mission and an unbreakable resolve."

And she continued: "The anniversary of the founding of this year coincided with a number of important and significant occasions in the life and conscience of our noble people, the first of which is the renewed occasion of the blessed birth of the twelfth imam of the imams of the household of the Prophet (peace be upon them). God made us all among his supporters and supporters, and those who carry the good and light of faith. And the guidance of all mankind in his hands is precipitated by God Almighty, his honorable fragment, and also coincides with the double anniversary of the martyrdom of the great thinker and the martyr reference, Sayyid Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr, and his sister, Al-Tahawah Bint Al-Huda (may God be pleased with them), with the memory of the humiliating fall of their murderer and his vile party on the date of (9 / 4/2003 AD).

And she stated: "The memory of the founding of the Gospel Movement comes this time in a confusing atmosphere and great difficulties experienced by our dear Iraqi people and most of the people of the world, as a result of the crisis of the outbreak of the new Corona pandemic, which led to the disruption of public life, and exacerbation of the difficulty of living for workers, toilers, and the destitute, so therefore and in solidarity With our generous and generous people, we decided to cancel our central celebration and all our activities in this regard, and transfer the amounts allocated for that, with the enormous efforts of our conscious and jealous youth to contribute relief and aid to those who need aid to overcome this crisis all as we have previously exceeded strongly Ability."

She also added: "We also cannot miss this occasion calling on the Iraqi political forces in general to accelerate the formation of a national government that takes it upon itself to meet the legitimate demands of protesters and protesters, by issuing bold decisions and courageous positions that put the supreme interest of Iraq at the forefront, away from narrow factional interests, and keen to keep Iraq away from a circle Regional and international conflicts, and building a state worthy of the sacrifices of Iraqis and their long patience in order to choose their political system that protects their constitutional and legal rights and defends their homeland, identity and belief, and adopts new paths to the political process that take into account a lot Concerning the surrounding challenges, the possible opportunities, and the development of alternative plans, which inspire the confidence of citizens and revitalize their hopes and feelings of seriousness and interest."

And she added, "We also cannot fail to remind and praise the noble stances and the enormous sacrifices that our brave brothers and brothers working in the health sector make to combat this epidemic in order to defend their brothers and their citizens, and beside them their brothers in the brave security forces who watch over the security of the homeland and the citizen in all cases and circumstances." The movement concluded by saying: "We stand in honor and honor for all the righteous martyrs of Iraq, for all the wounded and sacrificed, and those working for the elevation of their homeland and the dignity of their people, and we ask God Almighty to expedite the ridding of mankind of this deadly epidemic, and from all diseases and tribulations that he hears a response, and the last of our prayers is praise To God, Lord of the worlds."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LINK

Al-Amiri: We will support Al-Kazemi

image.jpeg.3063fe977cdea6c5a5df1be1bf60cb07.jpeg

9th April, 2020

The head of the Fateh Alliance Hadi al-Amiri announced, Thursday, his support for the formation of the government, Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

Al-Amri said, "The constitutional contexts are back to normal and the larger bloc has deserved it."

Al-Amiri added, "We will support the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi with the task of forming the new government."

Today, Iraqi President Barham Salih commissioned the head of the Intelligence Agency, Mustafa al-Kazimi, to form the new Iraqi government. 

• Thanks 1

LINK

Allawi: I agreed with Masoud Barzani more than two months ago to introduce Al-Kazemi's name

image.jpeg.8d81b458c5871ca09a0ba42f5c3420b2.jpeg

9th April, 2020

President of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, revealed, on Thursday, his agreement with the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, to put forward the name of Mustafa Al-Kazemi to assume the presidency of the government.

Allawi said, in a tweet via "Twitter": "More than two months ago, I agreed with Brother Masoud Barzani to approach the political forces to put forward the name of Mr. Al-Kazemi to take over the responsibility of forming the interim government."

He added, "Today, after losing all that time, I call on the brother-in-law to engage peaceful unions, unions and demonstrators, and it is necessary and necessary for political forces to facilitate his mission." 

• Thanks 1