Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Zarfi Requires That Al-Kazemi Be Installed As A Substitute Before Retracting His Formation Of The Government !

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Al-Amiri: We will support system" rel="">support Al-Kazemi

image.jpeg.3063fe977cdea6c5a5df1be1bf60cb07.jpeg

This not sounding good at all , Amiri is straight up in step with whatever Iran desires , sure hope a deal wasnt struck with Al-Kazemi to say one thing but do someone else bidding .... think its time for another break from the madness :bananacamel:

• Upvote 3

Time to stick Iraq back into full sanctions and chapter 7, alongside with their goons from Iran.  While their at it but the CBI back on the blacklist for giving all of their money to them Iranian demons.  Time to pull all our troops out of there and tell Iraq NO when they come crying for us to help them with beating back ISIS.:facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

This whole process would be the same as the US basically allowing our Congress to decide who will be the next President, and I wouldnt even trust their decision these days. Seems Qatar is currently the owner of some of those baboons......  

Until the mullahs are beaten, the circus in Iraq will continue... and as long as Iran needs Iraq, there will be no RV. Iran will make sure of that, as they have been doing for years.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Until the mullahs are beaten, the circus in Iraq will continue... and as long as Iran needs Iraq, there will be no RV. Iran will make sure of that, as they have been doing for years

Exactly ..... I agree 110% .............. thank you :tiphat:

The question is ; how to remove the Iranian influence from the Government of Iraq (GOI), specifically the Parliament   ??

Semper Fi :salute:

11 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

PM Barzani Welcomes Nomination of Mustafa al-Kadhmi for Iraq’s Premiership

Basnews English  09/04/2020 - 13:46  Published in Kurdistan
PM Barzani Welcomes Nomination of Mustafa al-Kadhmi for Iraq’s Premiership

ERBIL — Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Masrour Barzani held a phone conversation with Mustafa al-Kadhim hours after he was named as the new Prime Minister-designate of Iraq.

“I spoke with Iraq PM-designate Mustafa al-Kadhmi today to offer my support system" rel="">support as he forms a new government,” PM Barzani wrote on Twitter.

He noted that the future Iraqi government and the government of Kurdistan Region will be able to resolve their prolonged disputes if they work together and rely on Constitution.

Al-Kadhmi is the third person to be named as Iraq’s PM-designate in the past five weeks. His predecessors both failed to secure a majority support system" rel="">support and, therefore, withdrew their candidacy.

I spoke with Iraq PM-designate @MAKadhimi today to offer my support system" rel="">support as he forms a new government. By working together, we can resolve the remaining issues between the KRG and Baghdad in accordance with Iraq's Constitution- mb.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/595026

Well. Three's a charm. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hotcurl said:

Exactly ..... I agree 110% .............. thank you :tiphat:

The question is ; how to remove the Iranian influence from the Government of Iraq (GOI), specifically the Parliament   ??

Semper Fi :salute:

Let's start by BLOWING IRAN TO SMITHEREENS . . . then sit back and wait for Iraq to make the next move. Choose wisely, Iraq.

plural noun

:salute:small pieces; bits:broken into smithereens.  [ courtesy of dictionary.com ]
  • Haha 1

LINK

Iyad Allawi's coalition reveals his position on the nomination of Al-Kazemi

image.jpeg.f35f363b7b377264f1fe718adc895360.jpeg

8th April, 2020

The National Coalition announced its support for the assignment of Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the new government.

The coalition said in a statement, "While the Patriot Coalition stresses the need to expedite the formation of the government to carry out its constitutional duties, we stress the need to name a non-controversial candidate who is able to respond to requests from peaceful demonstrators."

He added, "We see the candidacy of Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi as a correct choice and a better solution in the coming stage ... On this basis, and after the present government submitted its resignation, we gave our full support to Mr. Al-Kazemi for his patriotism, commitment and independence."

The coalition expressed its hope that "peaceful demonstrators, unions and unions will have a role in the next government, which must put in its priorities accountability of the demonstrators' killers and put the economy on the path to recovery and set a date for early elections."

LINK

Barzani expresses his support for Al-Kazemi to work on resolving the outstanding issues of Baghdad and Erbil

image.jpeg.b279fe8706ab704e5a4dbbc11a46a04b.jpeg

9th April, 2020

President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, Thursday, expressed his support for the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to work to resolve the outstanding issues of Baghdad and Erbil.

A statement of Barzani's media office said, "Mawazine News" received a copy: "Today, the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, called the Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi."

He added, “During the phone call, the prime minister expressed his support for Al-Kazemi to work together with a view to resolving all outstanding issues between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government in accordance with the constitution.” 

LINK

Al-Abadi’s coalition sends a message to Al-Kazemi

image.jpeg.7b53ec37666a075cd42453d3848d7365.jpeg

9th April, 2020

The Al-Nasr Coalition led by Haider al-Abadi sent a message to Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi on Thursday, thanking him for his predecessor, Adnan Al-Zarfi.

A statement of the coalition said, "Mawazine News / received a copy of it," "The Victory Coalition reaffirms its eagerness to reach national understandings and agreements to facilitate the paths of forming a new government away from any external guardianship to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi citizen, as all coalition contributions to the dialogues came to emphasize the tracks The correct way to solve the crisis and find ways to form a successful government that enjoys the support of the Iraqi people in light of the current difficult local and international circumstances."

The statement added: "The victory coalition has committed to the legal and constitutional contexts and participated in the mechanisms of maturing dialogue and understanding, expressing opinion, advice and advice to the taxpayers in accordance with the constitutional foundations and national rules."

He continued: "At a time when the victory coalition values the national stance of Adnan Al-Zrafi, its agitation and its defeat in the interest of the country and the unity of the situation and its awareness of the challenges that the country is going through that requires more national cohesion, we wish the new taxpayer Mustafa Al-Kazemi success and move forward in completing his government curriculum and ministerial formation to vote on it in Parliament. Iraqi, with his confidence that  Al-Kazemi will step toward action to alleviate the reality of the financial, health and mass crises and to hold free and fair elections.

LINK

The judiciary issues a statement on the mandate of the Director of Intelligence to form a government

The judiciary issues a statement on the mandate of the Director of Intelligence to form a government

4/9/2020 13:51:17

The Supreme Judicial Council issued a statement regarding the assignment of the director of the National Intelligence Service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, to form the new government.

The head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Faeq Zaidan, Thursday morning attended the decrees assigning Al-Kazemi to the post of Prime Minister. A brief statement issued by the media center of the Supreme Judicial Council received by Al-Furat News Agency a copy of it, "The commissioning ceremonies took place in the Peace Palace in the presence of the President of the Republic, the Speaker of Parliament, and a number of leaders of political blocs and members of the House of Representatives."

It is noteworthy that the assignment of Al-Kazemi today comes after the apology of his predecessor Adnan Al-Zrafi in forming the government. Al-Kazemi said in his first statement after he was assigned the position in his Twitter tweet: “With my assignment to the task of heading the Iraqi government, I pledge before my honorable people, to work to form a government that puts the aspirations and demands of the Iraqis at the top of its priorities, and safeguards the sovereignty of the country and preserves rights, and works to resolve crises , And pushes the economy forward."

LINK

Al-Kazemi thanks the political forces

image.jpeg.07c656295f4176c83f550371fdaf4a5f.jpeg

9th April, 2020

The new prime minister in charge, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Thursday, thanked the political blocs for the commissioning process, stressing that it worked to unify its speech to advance the reality of Iraq.

Al-Kazimi said during the commissioning, "I extend my thanks to all the political forces that worked to unify their speech in order to advance the reality of the country." He added: "We will be at the level of responsibility in forming the government."

President Barham Saleh today commissioned Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the government after Adnan Al-Zarfi apologized for the assignment. 

• Upvote 1

LINK

The Kurdish Democrat: Al-Kazemi must implement the constitution and grant the Kurds' demands

نص كلمة رئيس الجمهورية في تكليف الكاظمي

9th April, 2020

Leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Farhan Gohar, confirmed today, Thursday, that his coalition welcomed the appointment of the head of the Iraqi intelligence service, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, to form the next government, especially in light of the national consensus.

Jawhar said in a radio statement seen by Mawazine News, that "the Kurds' reservations about Adnan Al-Zarfi come because he did not obtain the national consensus, stating that until now there is no opposition to Al-Kazemi's assignment." Jawhar indicated that "Al-Kazemi should implement the constitution and give the Kurds their demands, pointing out that he had contacted the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region to talk about the period after his assignment."

Earlier today, Thursday, the Iraqi President, Barham Salih, on Thursday mandated the head of the National Intelligence Service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, to form a government, after the apology of the commissioner, Adnan al-Zarfi.  Mustafa Al-Kazemi tweeted after his adaptation, saying: With my mandate to lead the Iraqi government, I pledge before the people to work to form a government that puts the aspirations and demands of the Iraqis at the top of its priorities, safeguards the sovereignty of the country, preserves rights, works to solve crises, and pushes the economy forward.

LINK

The National Union welcomes Al-Kazimi's mandate to form a government

HsxZIzfy1iqr_EnfQv19TvcWFH_dDRsclhzmSN8H

9th April, 2020

Welcomed Kurdistan, on Thursday the National Union, commissioned by the head of the National Intelligence Service Mustafa Kazemi, the formation of the government, said Information Office of the National Union, in a statement received / scales News / copy of it, that "the joint president of the Union of Lahore Sheikh Cengi, telephoned With the Prime Minister-designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, pointing out that “Sheikh Genki welcomed, during the call, the assignment of Al-Kazemi to form the new federal government, especially after he had the support of the parties and political forces.”

And Sheikh Genki, expressed his "wishes for success for Al-Kazemi to form the new government at the earliest time, especially since Iraq has gone through a set of political crises."

The two sides stressed "to restore political stability and implement the constitutional demands and rights of the Iraqi people of all walks of life." 

• Thanks 1

DWS112

• DWS112
  • Members

9 hours ago, DWS112 said:

Great coverage of the issues DT. Thanks

I Could ‘Cover’ Them Even Better If I Had A Pair Of Binoculars Like Ur’s - Instead Of The Ones I Got From Pitcher ! :o 

ComposedAssuredInvisiblerail-size_restri

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

LINK

Turkmen Front: We hope that Al-Kazimi's assignment will be a fact, not a patchwork for the continuation of the Abdul Mahdi government

image.jpeg.11bbb91c1961aa5d021249db0b94bf79.jpeg

9th April, 2020

President of the Turkmen Front and member of the House of Representatives, Arshad Al-Salihi, expressed his hope that the assignment of the head of the Iraqi Intelligence Service, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, would be a fact, not a patchwork for the continuation of the Adel Abdul-Mahdi government.

Al-Salhi said in a tweet on his Twitter page followed by Mawazine News, "It is shameful that the political blocs have not been able, for six months, to form a strong government that fights financial corruption, resists ISIS, and treats the patients of the Corona bacterium."

He added, "We hope that the assignment of the head of the Iraqi Intelligence Service, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, is a fact, not a patchwork for the continuation of the Abdul-Mahdi government. Be responsible."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

LINK

Al-Abadi Coalition: Al-Kazemi is a strong figure and will be able to form a government

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%B1-696x522.p

13:07 - 09/04/2020  

Al-Nasr coalition headed by Haider al-Abadi, confirmed on Thursday that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi has a strong charisma and personality to qualify him to form the new government within the specified time period. 

Coalition spokeswoman Ayat Muzaffar said in a statement to "Information", that "Mustafa Al-Kazemi has a strong charisma that qualifies him to form the new government within the specified time period," noting that "Al- Nasr coalition has maintained its position since the start of the nomination for prime minister has not fluctuated." 

Muzaffar added, “The victory coalition is the most important focus during the commissioning phase, implementing the demands of the demonstrators and involving them in decision-making, as well as preserving sovereignty,” that “the coalition sees a strong, resolute person and a decision-making person.” 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Al-Kazemi: I will form a government that serves the people with deeds, not words

20204919327531BW.jpg

22:38 - 09/04/2020

On Thursday, Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that he would form a government that serves the people with deeds, not words, and that he will not allow any Iraqi to be insulted, whether internal or external.

Al-Kazimi said in a speech that I followed (information): "We will not allow insulting any Iraqi from any internal or external party, and my government will be the first line of defense to defend the Iraqis, and we will not allow any Iraqi to be insulted by external or internal forces."

He added: "Fighting corruption is a national task, and my cabin will be a government that serves the people with deeds, not words. We will also support health personnel and those affected by the curfew imposed because of Corona."

He stressed: "The sovereignty of Iraq will not be a controversial issue and the decision of Iraq is in the hands of its sons. We will work according to the principle of our national sovereignty first, and our relationship with the countries of the region and the world must be based on mutual respect."

And between: "I will submit my cabinet cabinet as soon as possible, and my government will not be isolated and the government will not be closed rooms. We will make all efforts against Corona, support those affected by the curfew and health personnel, and we will provide the necessary budgets to protect public health."

He explained: "The army, the popular crowd, and the Peshmerga forces will work to confine arms to the state, and we are the servants of the people only, and the Iraqi is not an agent or an accessory." 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

These boobs are playing Hot Potato with the Prime Minister slot.

If it weren't for the virus, I would like to think the population would finally be in the streets and the driveways of the incompetent govt. members and being very serious about expressing their distaste for the rampant incompetence and lack of Iraqi nationalism

Granted, the iranians have their grubby mitts in the pie and have for so long, Iraq is essentially a puppet state. That said, I believe that with protesters on the move, outside pressure form the financial community and the US in particular, this won't go on much longer. Either Iraq will simply fail as a state or they just may do something to increase the value of their currency.

Like most, I too am tired of their fumbling - basically on everything they have attempted. Pretty pathetic showing really.

It will be interesting to see how many more evolution's of - pass the prime minister - potato they will muddle through before an event occurs that will move the show to the next step. This is like one of those movies where the same scenes are replayed over and over with just a slight change each time to see if a new outcome occurs.

I do hope al-kazimi turns out not to be an iranian goon. Time for some real movement for the Iraqi people and their investors

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, savoy8060 said:

These boobs are playing Hot Potato with the Prime Minister slot.

If it weren't for the virus, I would like to think the population would finally be in the streets and the driveways of the incompetent govt. members and being very serious about expressing their distaste for the rampant incompetence and lack of Iraqi nationalism

Granted, the iranians have their grubby mitts in the pie and have for so long, Iraq is essentially a puppet state. That said, I believe that with protesters on the move, outside pressure form the financial community and the US in particular, this won't go on much longer. Either Iraq will simply fail as a state or they just may do something to increase the value of their currency.

Like most, I too am tired of their fumbling - basically on everything they have attempted. Pretty pathetic showing really.

It will be interesting to see how many more evolution's of - pass the prime minister - potato they will muddle through before an event occurs that will move the show to the next step. This is like one of those movies where the same scenes are replayed over and over with just a slight change each time to see if a new outcome occurs.

I do hope al-kazimi turns out not to be an iranian goon. Time for some real movement for the Iraqi people and their investors

Well said.  Thanks.

58 minutes ago, Spartakus said:

I agree with you, Gregp. Before all hell break loose.

2 hours ago, gregp said:

Thanks Thug. 
Cash in fast and get out!

You got that right. These dummies will screw it up fast after they RV.    

• Upvote 1