Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Completely Fraudulent COVID-19 Fatality Timeline

This worked out perfectly for Trump to do the military op to rescue trafficked people.   He put Pence in charge of the task force; Pence brought in Gates pawns Fauci and Birks who caused problems;  Trump will be able to move on from Pence to name a new running mate before the convention.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, bigwave said:

The Completely Fraudulent COVID-19 Fatality Timeline: From 40 Million... to 2 Million... to 200,000... to 81,766... to 60,415 Deaths

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/completely-fraudulent-covid-19-fatality-timeline-40-million-2-million-200000-81766-60415-deaths/

Thanks bigwave, I always enjoy the articles you bring. It has been hard for me to make sense of this pandemic crisis, when the pieces do not fit together to make a comprehensive and believable story-line

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

We cannot afford to forget the hype and lies spread about the swine flu back in 1976...which ended up with over 46 million people convinced to get a vaccine, in which over 4,000 people filed law suits due to medical harm, some being hit with neurological problems and other sickness due to the vaccine.

If we forget our history and the manner in which swine flu was presented to the public back in 1976, we will fail to ask the hard questions as to why we have been inundated with the fear and doom narrative, and allow a potentially similar outcome with covid-19.

Never forget...no matter what our opinions are about these issues, there is one main thread that runs deep within it all...it is ALWAYS about the money, and for the most part, too many people place blind trust in their govt and their doctors without ever THINKING before they are dragged through a system that may harm them in the end.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

We cannot afford to forget the hype and lies spread about the swine flu back in 1976...which ended up with over 46 million people convinced to get a vaccine, in which over 4,000 people filed law suits due to medical harm, some being hit with neurological problems and other sickness due to the vaccine.

Hi Jim!!, If fear truly is a mind killer, I am watching as the people that know the least about health, legislate us into a reactionary black hole.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Hi Jim!!, If fear truly is a mind killer, I am watching as the people that know the least about health, legislate us into a reactionary black hole.

Hi adhoc10! Always good to read your thoughts my friend. Yes, fear IS a mind killer, it turns off critical thought, it is the main reason things like religion and politics have mastered the art of fear and doom, it is the easiest tools to use to bring people into surrender and submission and slowly suck the life out of them, including their ability to think for themselves.

We see it a lot and too many have become reactionary, little thought outside of that and that can be dangerous. I just try to encourage and remind myself and others to learn to THINK. It is OK to ask questions, I encourage people to question everything, especially the things we know deep inside no longer make sense...it is the only way we truly learn. We have much to learn, and we must be careful what sources we use, because there is a lot of hype and lies being spread as "truth". Speculation is not truth, speculation requires belief, truth doesn't, it stands upon its own evidence.

The other option is not acceptable...allowing others to think for us. That almost always leads to deception and manipulation. Hope you have been well! All the best to you and stay safe and smart! 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/10/2020 at 10:00 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

And if we can gin up extreme fear among the Sheeple, then they will voluntarily line up to be led to slaughter by people with no more brains than God gave an animal cracker!!!

Pretty sad, but explains why indoctrination, instead of critical thinking is now taught in schools.

I couldm't agree more md11fr8dawg,  gold stars and attaboys are signs of success, just say no to drugs and don't notice the legal drug pushers and users. Above all ...don't question authority. 

• Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jim1cor13 said:

If we forget our history and the manner in which swine flu was presented to the public back in 1976, we will fail to ask the hard questions as to why we have been inundated with the fear and doom narrative, and allow a potentially similar outcome with covid-19.

Hi Jim, hope you are staying healthy.  Remembering our history would be wise, The larger issue for me is that our society has focused on having answers to promote  a sense of reassurance and safety.. It is the go-to strategy that is programmed in from kindergarten with gold stars and A+ grades. What isn't taught is the art of the question. Every expert I have met is full of answers, but is lacking in an ability to process new information very well, unless it conforms to an existing paradigm. I think IQ should be rated not on the number of answers you have correct, but on the quality of the questions you ask. Under that criteria,  I believe the moron count would increase dramatically. 

• Thanks 3

The headlines are filling up with actual disbelief. I can not accept that people are believing the obvious BS. 

If the government ("govern" means "control" and "ment" means "mind") is the one injecting the fear (which its obvious they are) then I want to know why they are using fear to do it. It is because they want total control and they are pushing every last button to maintain superiority as the financial collapse ensues. "do not let a good crisis go to waste"

Why not tell the people to eat soup with detoxing herbs and tell them to not worry that this too shall pass and feed them the good news...

Only one reason because they literally need your fear to stay legitimate...so if you give them your god given power through fear, then they control YOU. Something outside of you controls you, if you are living in fear. 

I have had a couple of "coming to jesus talks" and i realized in a hard fashioning that i don't get to pick the time or place of my death, but one thing is for sure i know that as long as i don't hurt others and i keep striving to be honest with myself then no matter how i go i will die honestly. Im not bullshitting my self ergo those around me. If you bow to authority through fear, then that is its own hell.

stay well. 

FEAR

A catholic told me that fear stood for false emotions appearing real   and so i held on to that for a while... then recently is was upgraded from some stoic quotes i was reading...which i like even better and that is...

FEAR

False Evidence Appearing Real

We are witnessing something that is uncertain to our normal existences, so evidently it is time for a change... interesting indeed. NO FEAR. Have quiet moments with God.

• Thanks 3