Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 April 2020

Adam Montana

47 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Ok my internet didn’t go down.  I had a bad trade.  😂 😆 

U Mean Like Back When We Traded In Our Money For An Exotic Foreign Currency ! :o 

BF5C8AFB-51B8-4C3C-A217-2968D6F47D51.gif.aa12b45a705533618a448879fda93fbf.gifBF5C8AFB-51B8-4C3C-A217-2968D6F47D51.gif.aa12b45a705533618a448879fda93fbf.gif

And The Total Panda-monium A Decade Ago After Blaino And Okie Reported It Had Just RV’ed ... 

:D  :D  :D  

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

15 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Only you Thug.   :lol:

They don’t call him the “Thugster” for nothin’ CF!  😉

This is how we would feel without Adam keepin’ is grounded and Thugs keepin’ it on the light side! 
image.gif.9345fbd383e2d52da9bb996b962945bb.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Haha 11

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

U Mean Like Back When We Traded In Our Money For An Exotic Foreign Currency ! :o 

BF5C8AFB-51B8-4C3C-A217-2968D6F47D51.gif.aa12b45a705533618a448879fda93fbf.gifBF5C8AFB-51B8-4C3C-A217-2968D6F47D51.gif.aa12b45a705533618a448879fda93fbf.gif

And The Total Panda-monium A Decade Ago After Blaino And Okie Reported It Had Just RV’ed ... 

Very much so like that!  You are a very funny guy! Thanks to Adam and all DV members , I wish everyone very Happy Easter! What’s funny about this I go to a Cowboy Church, I would say probably 85% of us barely know how to turn on a computer! I say this to say we will not have our arena games or big meal after church this year, now we are going to have our service over the internet. How’s that for technology! A bunch of knotheads trying get church in on the computer only to find out you put wrong link in! I will get someone to help make sure we get though! I told the Pastor, the only good thing about this deal. I don’t have to worry about being late or making a mess at the coffee and juice table anymore. We will get through this virus deal, That is a fact. I can tell you one thing, I’m going to do my part into trying to reclaim our great country! I want my Texas back NOW! It’s not for sale and never has been, never will be! This is bad situation, but from the stories my mother and grandparents told about the dust bowl here in Texas and Oklahoma, this is a cake walk! Again a have a blessed Holy Week to everyone no matter what you celebrate to all DV members and family!! Stay safe and God Bless the USA! 🤠 JMHO 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The Fed is pumping another 2 Trillion into the economy.  Wow, talk about GOOD news.

The Market popped premarket and is trying to get past those two resistance levels I talked about yesterday. The S&P is sitting right on the 50% Fib retrace line and the 50 Ema. If we can pop through those lines it is going to be a good sign and the rally will continue.

As a student of the Market, I can tell you this Market has a lot of pent up demand.   It wants to go higher but we’ll just have to see what shakes out.  I am thinking about filtering in on the Fed news, Dr Fauci’s modifications on the infection and death rates, and the rumor that we may open up our economy as early as May.  

That is a lot of good news and I’m thinking Q2 earnings are already baked into our current price.  I’m more concerned about Q3 and Q4.

At some point you have to get in and give it a shot.  Just filter in and if you are a trader sell if we break the ema 20 on the S&P. Daily chart.   Also buy best in breed stocks.  I recommend against chasing beat down stocks unless you have a long term mindset.  The best in breed will go up higher and faster than those beaten down Hospitality and Energy Sector stocks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

On 4/8/2020 at 10:01 AM, Adam Montana said:

Scammers are in full swing.

Thanks A.M. for killing my secondary income while I wait for the RV.  :lol:  I was marketing these Live Coronavirus Traps. I put Nutella inside. When the virus attaches itself, the door slams shut. Then you simply nail it shut, attach a 'Return To China' shipping label, and off she (or he??) goes. Guess I won't be able to buy the world's tallest statue now.  *heavy sigh*

Find Pest Control Near Me (With images) | Animal traps, Small pets ...

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Thanks A.M. for killing my secondary income while I wait for the RV.  :lol:  I was marketing these Live Coronavirus Traps. I put Nutella inside. When the virus attaches itself, the door slams shut. Then you simply nail it shut, attach a 'Return To China' shipping label, and off she (or he??) goes. Guess I won't be able to buy the world's tallest statue now.  *heavy sigh*

Find Pest Control Near Me (With images) | Animal traps, Small pets ...

HAHA! That is awesome :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

Al-Zarfi Has Stepped Down Today And A New PM Candidate Has Been Named Who Is Viewed Favorably By The US - And Also Shares Unanimous support From All The Parties !   :o 

After Al-Zarfi’s apology .. President Saleh instructs Al-Kazimi to form the government

image.jpeg.e13e9d0cbfc7df48b93a772f6fad741f.jpeg

9th April, 2020

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Al-Bayati: All the blocs supported Al-Kazemi for the prime minister

%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9

19:20 - 09/04/2020

The former deputy of the Turkmen component, Jassem Muhammad al-Bayati, confirmed on Thursday that all political blocs had supported Mustafa al-Kazemi to take over as prime minister, while he indicated that al-Kazemi had become prime minister since his appointment.

Jaafar said in a statement to the "information", that "all political and Shiite blocs in particular supported Al-Kazemi to obtain the position of prime minister", pointing out that "Al-Kazemi will pass within the parliament without the presence of political or other controversy, as he has become prime minister since his appointment ”

He added that "Al-Kazemi will form a committee of Shiite forces to prepare his cabinet cabinet similar to the Seven Committee," noting that "the cabinet will be presented quickly and will not receive any political objection to it."

The independent deputy, Basem Al-Khashan, confirmed today, Thursday, that the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will include most of the ministers of Adel Abdul-Mahdi’s government , while clarifying that Al-Kazemi’s fate will resemble Adnan Al-Zarfi if he does not adhere to the agreements of the political blocs.

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Source: Al-Kazemi's ministerial line-up is ready and will be submitted to Parliament soon

image.jpeg.dc590b5725cbb5b3cdf4d2ce087dd2b5.jpeg

9th April, 2020

A political source close to Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi said today, Thursday, that the government line-up of the taxpayer is ready and will be presented to Parliament soon.

The channel quoted "Russia Today", the source as saying, "Al-Kazimi worked days ago to prepare his government formation that will be presented to the House of Representatives next week or after it," noting that "Al-Kazemi will conduct quick consultations with the political blocs before going to parliament."

President Barham Salih, head of the National Intelligence Service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, was charged with forming the transitional government after the apology of the commissioner, Adnan al-Zarfi.

Mustafa Al-Kazemi had assumed the position of the head of the Iraqi National Intelligence Service in June 2016, after he gained a prominent position as an experienced political mediator between the various Iraqi parties amid successive crises.

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Three files await Al-Kazemi and suggestions that his government will pass within two weeks

image.jpeg.43609ff99a4627c8229f6d7e0334a018.jpeg

9th April, 2020

Is the third taxpayer in a period of 100 days and political blocs rejected it and announced its support system" rel="">support for it.?"

This morning, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, commissioned Mustafa Al-Kazemi to form the government after the withdrawal of the former commissioner, Adnan Al-Zorfi. And regarding the period that Al-Kazemi needs to form his government, political sources say in an interview with / Mawazine News / that "Al-Kazemi worked during the past days to make contacts with various political blocs, to agree on the shape of the new government." She added, "Al-Kazemi has a team to negotiate with the blocs on the government program and the cabinet, and according to expectations, over a period of two weeks, his cabinet will be passed."

In this regard, the deputy from the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi says, "Political consensus will enable Al-Kazimi to form his government as soon as possible. Political consensus will facilitate his mission." And on the most prominent files facing Al-Kazemi to solve them, Al-Fatlawi explained, “Al-Kazemi has many important and outstanding issues ahead of which are the budget, the Corona epidemic, and the drop in oil prices.”

To that, political analyst Wathiq al-Hashemi said, "Al-Kazimi's chances are strong to form his government in light of an Iranian-American agreement on him, in addition to the agreement of 7 Shiite parties to assign him."Al-Hashemi added, "Al-Kazemi will complete the necessary procedures and approvals to start his duties today, Thursday or Friday, Friday."

LINK

After being assigned to form a government, Al-Kazemi makes three pledges to the people

image.jpeg.ec2d2ea0c43d7a2cad3bea9085765662.jpeg

9th April, 2020

Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi, on Thursday, made three pledges to the Iraqi people.

He said Kazmi on his account in Twitter I followed / scales News /,: with assigned the task of the Iraqi prime minister, I pledge in front of my people Karim, to work on the formation of a government which puts the aspirations of the Iraqis and their demands in the forefront of their priorities, and safeguard national sovereignty and preserve the rights." As Kazmi, pledged that the work His government is to “solve crises and push the economy forward.”

Today, Thursday, President of the Republic Barham Salih commissioned intelligence chief Mustafa al-Kazemi to form the government. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

Are you serious?   Another one has resigned and we have ANOTHER PM in iRAQ? Seriously?    For real?        Thugs, you wouldn't clown around about this, now would you?    

And did someone REALLY give King Bean a red ruby for the funny joke he posted?   Boy, things are really getting messed up around here.   Com'on guys, stop it!    

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Let's go, al-Kazemi!

I was eying the appointment of Zarfi a little suspiciously... it didn't seem like a permanent thing.

Maybe this is a shell game situation... keep an eye on the ball, which shell is it under? Mahdi here, wait, Zarfi here, no wait! Kazemi KAZAMMI KABLAMMIE (insert RV!)!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Let's go, al-Kazemi!

I was eying the appointment of Zarfi a little suspiciously... it didn't seem like a permanent thing.

Maybe this is a shell game situation... keep an eye on the ball, which shell is it under? Mahdi here, wait, Zarfi here, no wait! Kazemi KAZAMMI KABLAMMIE (insert RV!)!!!!

Yes. Insert RV under one of those shells.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Kazemi KAZAMMI KABLAMMIE (insert RV!)!!!!

The new DV mantra. I like it! :twothumbs:

Kazemi Kazammi, then RV...………...

kablammi.jpg.62fa56d7e2acb3a62ca021d7883be28f.jpg

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Al-Zarfi Has Stepped Down Today And A New PM Candidate Has Been Named Who Is Viewed Favorably By The US - And Also Shares Unanimous support system" rel="">support From All The Parties !   :o 

After Al-Zarfi’s apology .. President Saleh instructs Al-Kazimi to form the government

image.jpeg.e13e9d0cbfc7df48b93a772f6fad741f.jpeg

9th April, 2020

LINK

After being assigned to form a government, Al-Kazemi makes three pledges to the people

image.jpeg.ec2d2ea0c43d7a2cad3bea9085765662.jpeg

9th April, 2020

Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi, on Thursday, made three pledges to the Iraqi people.

He said Kazmi on his account in Twitter I followed / scales News /,: with assigned the task of the Iraqi prime minister, I pledge in front of my people Karim, to work on the formation of a government which puts the aspirations of the Iraqis and their demands in the forefront of their priorities, and safeguard national sovereignty and preserve the rights." As Kazmi, pledged that the work His government is to “solve crises and push the economy forward.”

Today, Thursday, President of the Republic Barham Salih commissioned intelligence chief Mustafa al-Kazemi to form the government. 

The only way to get a majority of the Sunnis, Kurds and Shiites to agree on anything must involve money, and lots of it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Ooohhh! I like that! RV or not KABLAMMIE is going to be my new favorite word.😎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

paperboy

• Platinum VIP Moderator
  • paperboy
  • Moderators
  • team_staff.png

17 hours ago, paperboy said:

Are you serious?   Another one has resigned and we have ANOTHER PM in iRAQ? Seriously?    For real?        Thugs, you wouldn't clown around about this, now would you? 

Would A News Clown Ever Deceive The Paperboy And Not Expect To Find The Next Few Deliveries Either On The Roof Or Under The Middle Of The Car In The Driveway ? :o 

Now How About A New Video Just Put Out By The CBI About The Dinar - Which Is Already On It’s 2nd Page Of Comments In The News Section ... 

:lmao:  :lmao: 

LINK

Watch ... the story of the Iraqi currency in a documentary

Watch ... the story of the Iraqi currency in a documentary

4/10/2020 16:40:25

The Central Bank of Iraq published a documentary film of its production on the history and story of the Iraqi currency.

The film shifts lists the Iraqi economy and the conditions of emancipation from the Ottoman lira and the pound sterling, through the formation of what formerly was known as the Committee of the Iraqi currency, which later became the National Bank of Iraq, and then to the Central Bank of Iraq Foundation. 

To watch the movie subtitled in English .. Click here

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, paperboy said:

My favorite place for revenge is in the puddle of water on your driveway.  🤪

Ya, And I’ve Been Noticing All Of The Suspiciously Creative ‘Puddles’ Lately - Especially After It Hasn’t Been Raining ! :o 

Which I Previously Had Been Blaming On The Neighbors Dog ...

Or Possibly All Of The People ‘Pissed Off’ About Fake News ...

• Haha 7