Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Easter Surprise...All Pumped Up.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Guru says Iraq wants to give us a Easter Weekend RV.

Another Guru is all pumped up & excited.

Does Iraq care about a US Christian Holiday or don't Iraq give a rat's a** about our holidays?

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-7-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...I am hearing this from all my banking contacts and paymasters are looking for something BIG to happen over this Easter Weekend. To be in place by the 14th. They are all being very consistent now.  I am hearing the delay has honestly been logistics with the CV19. They don’t have the people in place to exchange us…people can’t travel…  [So they are kicking the can again?]  No way do I believe they are kicking any cans …I think it is a mad dash to coordinate logistics and to get it out...

4-7-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  Article quote "Zarfi pledged elections within a year of forming his cabinet and vowed to respond to the demands of the protestors."  Dude I'm Really Pumped About This...what do you think one of those needs are?  ...one of the protestors said he is upset that of the fact that he has 250 dinars in his pocket and it's not even worth a quarter.  That to me sounds like somebody who's looking for more purchasing power...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this...

Another Guru is all pumped up & excited about a rat's a** 

4-7-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  Dude I'm Really Pumped About This...

Weegie Please - There Are Other Sites For Posts About U And Pimpy’s Excitement Over RayRat’s @$$ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, Pitcher said:

How big we talking about weeji, sort of big or Super Sized Big!

(An Anthropologist’s Documentary Voiceover)

”And Here We See A Blonde In Her Natural Habitat Performing A Kardashian Gold Digger’s Mating Ritual In Hopes Of Attracting A Male - And His Wallet !” :o 

4E0EAFB3-2A8D-47BD-9D73-08C698F45BB6.gif.730b5384105247a4a168c70fe3571e3e.gif

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 2

We now have another Guru saying something big to happen over this Easter Weekend.

Bruce The Goose...

1. On April 1 they announced that Stimulus monies were coming in 1-2 weeks, or by Wed. 15 April. Bruce felt that those funds would come out at the same time we set our appointments.
2. Tier 1 Group (governments) was supposed to be paid through Dubai 1, 2 Tiers before the government funds came out.
3. One source said that CMKX package delivery would begin Wed. 8 April.
4. We were in a window to be paid Wed. 8 April through Wed. 15 April.
5. A bank source said 2-3 days after Easter – that would kick it out to Wed. 15 April.
6. Something big was supposed to happen Easter Sunday 12 April.
7. Bruce’s source said we finished the Three Days of Darkness Sun. night 6 April.
8. Disclosure would be announced in 8 hours of videos broadcast continually on TV.
9. We should not have to face the Internet being down, nor phones going dead. They would be taking down the dark sites.
10. President Trump wanted us to start sometime between now and Good Friday 10 April.
11. The St. Germaine Trust should be opened around Easter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/8/2020 at 3:47 AM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Guru says Iraq wants to give us a Easter Weekend RV.

Another Guru is all pumped up & excited.

Does Iraq care about a US Christian Holiday or don't Iraq give a rat's a** about our holidays?

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-7-2020   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...I am hearing this from all my banking contacts and paymasters are looking for something BIG to happen over this Easter Weekend. To be in place by the 14th. They are all being very consistent now.  I am hearing the delay has honestly been logistics with the CV19. They don’t have the people in place to exchange us…people can’t travel…  [So they are kicking the can again?]  No way do I believe they are kicking any cans …I think it is a mad dash to coordinate logistics and to get it out...

4-7-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  Article quote "Zarfi pledged elections within a year of forming his cabinet and vowed to respond to the demands of the protestors."  Dude I'm Really Pumped About This...what do you think one of those needs are?  ...one of the protestors said he is upset that of the fact that he has 250 dinars in his pocket and it's not even worth a quarter.  That to me sounds like somebody who's looking for more purchasing power...

banking contacts? flog

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

We now have another Guru saying something big to happen over this Easter Weekend.

Bruce The Goose...

1. On April 1 they announced that Stimulus monies were coming in 1-2 weeks, or by Wed. 15 April. Bruce felt that those funds would come out at the same time we set our appointments.
2. Tier 1 Group (governments) was supposed to be paid through Dubai 1, 2 Tiers before the government funds came out.
3. One source said that CMKX package delivery would begin Wed. 8 April.
4. We were in a window to be paid Wed. 8 April through Wed. 15 April.
5. A bank source said 2-3 days after Easter – that would kick it out to Wed. 15 April.
6. Something big was supposed to happen Easter Sunday 12 April.
7. Bruce’s source said we finished the Three Days of Darkness Sun. night 6 April.
8. Disclosure would be announced in 8 hours of videos broadcast continually on TV.
9. We should not have to face the Internet being down, nor phones going dead. They would be taking down the dark sites.
10. President Trump wanted us to start sometime between now and Good Friday 10 April.
11. The St. Germaine Trust should be opened around Easter.

two wrongs don't make a right? neither do two gongs?

Edited by screwball
  • Upvote 1

On 4/7/2020 at 11:47 AM, Luigi1 said:

Gurus are all pumped up & excited. Something BIG is supposed to happen on Easter April 12th.

Weegie, are you doing the bunny hop with RayHen and Bruce

while hoping one of them brings you a big carrot??  :jester:

The Sims Dancing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

sort of big or Super Sized Big!

I would like just sort of big please. If it's too big it's just plain obnoxious. And I know that b**** s ass aint real, LOL

That's why I asked if pic was photoshopped....Seemed unreal to me....But  who knows......

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, King Bean said:

I miei migliori auguri, amico mio, per una buona Pasqua. Rimani sano e salvo.

Resta forte, Italia.       😷

Study Abroad in Trento, Italy | Harvard Summer School Program

GRAZIE!!!!!!!!  CIAO AMICO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1