Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:25 AM CST - 4/07/2020

4-7-2020 *** Dinar Rate Update ***  The CBI official market rate for the dinar has not been updated since 3-16-2020 - The last reported market rate is 1203.455 There was a Dollar Sale today at the CBI Daily Auction retro-active to Thursday, 3/19/2020.  We're waiting to see what the CBI reports when they officially update. 

4-7-2020   Intel Guru Footforward   ...I'm wanting to encourage people not to give up. It's my opinion the RV is close. It's my opinion the finish line is not far away. Finish well. That's the point I'm trying to make.

4-7-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...yesterday Monday they did not have a currency auction.  Today looks just like Sunday.  Today they're showing us they had a currency auction but again just like Sunday the total cash sale is zero.  They haven't sold anything this whole week.  BOOM!  We're looking good.  We're right on to see a blessing this weekend...the ISX stock exchange..say the last update was March 16 so again they have not had any actual stock trading since March 16th and so far they technically have not sold anything at the auctions really since 3-16 either...looking good.  I'm excited.
:salute:Good Tuesday Morning DV...!  RON
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

Added at 11:25 AM CST:

4-7-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  Article quote: "Zarfi pledged elections within a year of forming his cabinet and vowed to respond to the demands of the protestors."  [Q? Dude I'm really pumped about this...what do you think one of those needs are..? ] ...one of the protestors said he is upset that of the fact that he has 250 dinars in his pocket and it's not even worth a quarter.  That to me sounds like somebody who's looking for more purchasing power...

:cowboy1:BOOM..!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4