Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Redneckgreg YouTube

gregp

How come You don't have a deer stand and deer feeder out there???!!! Harvest from the house so no deer stand needed???!!!

OR does THEE "domestic" "adviser" "veto" "such" "activities"???!!!

Innovative and Great Video!!!

'lectric start works wonders, too!!!

Great Job, GregP!!!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

How come You don't have a deer stand and deer feeder out there???!!! Harvest from the house so no deer stand needed???!!!

OR does THEE "domestic" "adviser" "veto" "such" "activities"???!!!

Innovative and Great Video!!!

'lectric start works wonders, too!!!

Great Job, GregP!!!

One morning thee wife caught me hunting out the window, upstairs!😂😂

She was videoing me and I didn’t know it. I think she was more stealth than me and the deer! 
Thank you kind sir! 👍🏻👍🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, gregp said:

One morning thee wife caught me hunting out the window, upstairs!😂😂

She was videoing me and I didn’t know it. I think she was more stealth than me and the deer! 
Thank you kind sir! 👍🏻👍🏻

Growing up, our home was two story. I had an upstairs bedroom with the windows facing the road. Across the road, there was an electric high line. I used to crank open the window (the bottom would push out and the top slide down) then take the screen off. I would pick birds off the electric high line with my 22 laying on top the of the window frame with a bout a 2 1/2" gap between the top of the window frame and the window jamb. Much Fun was had until one day my dad (who I didn't know was in the house at the time) yelled up the stairs, "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE." Yes, fear of my biological father and paterfamilias when "confronted" about "errant" "behavior" caused my adrenaline to peak. He must have had some fond memories of something he never told me about so nothing happened but he had to "confront" THEE "situation" due to HIS "fatherly" "duty". Well, OK, I was FAR MORE CAUTIOUS ABOUT THE FUTURE FUN.

One day was doing something in the shop with my brother-in-law when my dad wasn't around and a lubricant salesman stopped by since my dad had some heavy equipment with his business. So, not particularly interested in what the salesman had to say, we "passed" the "time" with small talk to include bird picking off adventures. Clearly, the salesman knew this was a waste of time but decided to practice his "public" "relations" thinking, "Yeah, right, the proverbial "creek" runs deep HERE". Knowing my brother-in-law had the situation well "under" "control", I decided to check to see if there were any "targets" to be "had". Sure enough, there was ONE right across the road from the driveway leading to the shop. I am a fan of the CCI Stingers so I am assuming You have direct knowledge and appreciation for the terminal performance. So, went through the "normal" "routine" and, as luck would have it, I pulled the trigger just as the salesman was going down the driveway so got a full appreciation of the "fun". Hearing the car AFTER I pulled the trigger, I looked down at him with a face of amazement watching the varied remains sprinkle the ground then look over up at me.

Quite as sight.

Quite a memory.

So, OK, deer stand and house can be dual purpose.

Yessiree.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Growing up, our home was two story. I had an upstairs bedroom with the windows facing the road. Across the road, there was an electric high line. I used to crank open the window (the bottom would push out and the top slide down) then take the screen off. I would pick birds off the electric high line with my 22 laying on top the of the window frame with a bout a 2 1/2" gap between the top of the window frame and the window jamb. Much Fun was had until one day my dad (who I didn't know was in the house at the time) yelled up the stairs, "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE." Yes, fear of my biological father and paterfamilias when "confronted" about "errant" "behavior" caused my adrenaline to peak. He must have had some fond memories of something he never told me about so nothing happened but he had to "confront" THEE "situation" due to HIS "fatherly" "duty". Well, OK, I was FAR MORE CAUTIOUS ABOUT THE FUTURE FUN.

One day was doing something in the shop with my brother-in-law when my dad wasn't around and a lubricant salesman stopped by since my dad had some heavy equipment with his business. So, not particularly interested in what the salesman had to say, we "passed" the "time" with small talk to include bird picking off adventures. Clearly, the salesman knew this was a waste of time but decided to practice his "public" "relations" thinking, "Yeah, right, the proverbial "creek" runs deep HERE". Knowing my brother-in-law had the situation well "under" "control", I decided to check to see if there were any "targets" to be "had". Sure enough, there was ONE right across the road from the driveway leading to the shop. I am a fan of the CCI Stingers so I am assuming You have direct knowledge and appreciation for the terminal performance. So, went through the "normal" "routine" and, as luck would have it, I pulled the trigger just as the salesman was going down the driveway so got a full appreciation of the "fun". Hearing the car AFTER I pulled the trigger, I looked down at him with a face of amazement watching the varied remains sprinkle the ground then look over up at me.

Quite as sight.

Quite a memory.

So, OK, deer stand and house can be dual purpose.

Yessiree.

Those are some really good memories. Shooting out the window was amazing.
 I remember picking off birds with a BB-gun. I loved it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, gregp said:

Those are some really good memories. Shooting out the window was amazing.
 I remember picking off birds with a BB-gun. I loved it. 

:twothumbs: For SURE, GregP, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Pretty much a developing Young American Male Right Of Passage AND Required Activity!!!

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Pretty much a developing Young American Male Right Of Passage AND Required Activity!!!

We need to get together after this Iraq mess!😂😂

• Thanks 1

Just now, gregp said:

We need to get together after this Iraq mess!😂😂

First. though, I'll need to build my house, er, deer stand, er, You know what I mean, AND pick a time during deer season!

Well, OK, we'll talk more THEN about TERMINAL ballistics (ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO CONTINUE FURTHER) with "trenching" junk deer or does!!!

:o   :o   :o

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

First. though, I'll need to build my house, er, deer stand, er, You know what I mean, AND pick a time during deer season!

Well, OK, we'll talk more THEN about TERMINAL ballistics (ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO CONTINUE FURTHER) with "trenching" junk deer or does!!!

:o   :o   :o

😂😂Agreed!!!

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2020 at 7:16 AM, gregp said:

Well....I’ve got bored and starting a series of videos with this old mower  The ending was unplanned  😂

Gotta love them lawn mower blades on the hitch 

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1