Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Washington intends to monitor the Central Bank of Iraq for this reason

Mary B

1 minute ago, 82Corp. said:

The US has watched this for a long time.  Financially shutting down "by name" Individuals and Iraqi Companies transferring/smuggling funds to the Iran's regime proves they have been watching.  Question is who else "corrupt players" have they been watching?  I have found it interesting former political figures (US ) have maintained contact with Iran's regime to counter the current US administration.  With the world COVID-19 crisis,  POTUS has declared National Emergency Act giving him control over ESF (Exchange Stabilization Funds).  Check Mate puppet Master, Central Banks and all there players.

WWG1WGA

God Bless POTUS. 

And all of us. AMEN!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, keylime said:

America just opened it's coffers to the tune of 4 to 5 trillion and looking to do more.

Uncle Sam just said, "Iraq. You are paying for it."

It definitely resonates when Trump notes the 8trillion we spent over there and got nothing for it. I think that really burns him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

It definitely resonates when Trump notes the 8trillion we spent over there and got nothing for it. I think that really burns him. 

yup wish it was possible for the Donald to pressure the IMF to force iraq to stop using the USD as legal currency and let them get on with their own currency and see how fast it rises in value .........

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Washington was preparing for the possibility of putting the Iraqi Central Bank under surveillance because of its "involvement in illegally withdrawing the dollar and smuggling it to Iran and its arms in the region."

I read there is a possibility of this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3