Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bill Gates Buys the CDC and Dr Fauci - $100M

Did Bill Gates Buy the CDC?

Gates-Fauci8.jpg
Dr. Anthony Fauci has a $100 million conflict of interest which is why he was opposing Trump. He is in league with Bill Gates who has pledged $100 million for Fauci to play with.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID, a division of National Institutes of Health, NIH) director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was against using chloroquine, said in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper: “There’s no magic drug for coronavirus right now,” and lectured, “Let me put it into perspective for the viewers .. there has been anecdotal non-proven data that it [chloroquine] works… but when you have an uncontrolled trial you can never definitely say that it works.

Gates gave CDC Foundation $13.5 million.  Gates also wants to inject us all with microchips.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I will tell him again. Suck it Bill. My body, my decision. Works for women. 

OOrah that nstoolman ! Exactly what I have been saying for months now ! I just hope the prophets get this and other info to POTUS Trump like 5 minutes ago.

• Platinum VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  • 5,100 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Did Bill Gates Buy the CDC?

Gates-Fauci8.jpg
Dr. Anthony Fauci has a $100 million conflict of interest which is why he was opposing Trump. He is in league with Bill Gates who has pledged $100 million for Fauci to play with.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID, a division of National Institutes of Health, NIH) director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who was against using chloroquine, said in an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper: “There’s no magic drug for coronavirus right now,” and lectured, “Let me put it into perspective for the viewers .. there has been anecdotal non-proven data that it [chloroquine] works… but when you have an uncontrolled trial you can never definitely say that it works.

Gates gave CDC Foundation $13.5 million.  Gates also wants to inject us all with microchips.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh I think Trump knows all about Mr Gates. Time (probably very soon) will tell which way the country will be headed and who will win, the globalists or the Patriots. But, Hey Bill, you can take that microchip :bs: and stick where the sun does not shine. I will go to my grave before I get chipped!!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Oh I think Trump knows all about Mr Gates. Time (probably very soon) will tell which way the country will be headed and who will win, the globalists or the Patriots. 

Agreed......I think we are looking at "game point" here with the kingdom of light and the kingdom of darkness, at least for the next several generations. We, believers in the Lord Jesus Christ,  are standing at the threshold of an extraordinary opportunity to loose those weights of division that have been acquired over the centuries and usher in a season of unity unknown since the establishment of the New Testament church. If we fail, we, our children and greats will have to walk through a period of great darkness that I shutter when I think about it.  Jesus prayed that we would all "be one as He and the Father are one". We have missed that mark greatly but one day that unity in the Body will be made real because Jesus prayed for it....I pray that we don't fail in this present calling. 

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2