Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary integrity opens "fire" on Abdel-Mahdi and two ministers .. "Half of the proceeds from Iraq are sent to the region" and the gallows must be erected!

Mary B

Parliamentary integrity opens "fire" on Abdel-Mahdi and two ministers .. "Half of the proceeds from Iraq are sent to the region" and the gallows must be erected!

Monday 06 April 2020 

Baghdad / Sky Press

Member of Parliamentary Integrity Committee accused MP Youssef Al-Kalabi, resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi with financial corruption in collusion with the Minister of Finance.

"I told the people, do not wait for the government of Abdul-Mahdi for good since its formation," Al-Kalabi said during a television interview, adding that "the government of Abdul-Mahdi started with a lie." In fighting corruption, "he added," accumulations have been in place since 2003. "

Al-Kalabi accused Abdul-Mahdi of wasting public money personally, stressing that “we will file a lawsuit against Abdul-Mahdi for wasting public money, as he deliberately disguised himself in wasting public money in the Kurdistan Region file.”

Al-Kalabi said that “The Minister of Finance used his position to waste public money, and Abdul-Mahdi preferred that he be interrogated rather than that he questioned the Minister of Finance.” He added that “The Minister of Finance was not a federal minister and the evidence is the suffering of our Arab provinces.

Al-Kalabi pointed out that "the Finance Committee set the revenues of Iraq to be about one trillion dinars," noting that "the Minister of Finance takes half of the revenues of Iraq and sends them to the region," adding that "the Ministry of Finance deliberately obstructs the disbursement of funds to the central and southern governorates for years."

He continued, "The Kurdistan region caused a waste of 128 billion dollars, and I hope Abdul Mahdi explains his favorability of the Kurdistan Region file," pointing out that "the Minister of Finance is there to transfer money to the region and that does not matter to him," stressing that "no one knows where the oil revenues go in the Kurdistan region Except God, it is not right to sell three provinces of their oil and share with others their revenues. ”

“The Minister of Electricity appointed 70,000 people without financial cover, and he deserves arrest and imprisonment for his appointments,” Al-Kalabi said, adding, “We threaten the demonstrations of those who appointed them if salaries are not allocated to them.”

He added that the treatment of our crises is financial, and there is a default by Abdel-Mahdi and his finance minister, referring to the corruption of oil licensing rounds, which amounted to approximately $ 45 billion, and the file of the Tsubishi that was revealed by Jamal Al-Asadi, “Tamtam”, pointing out that there are large personalities who will fall into the investigation file in the oil licensing rounds, Stressing that corruption has become the first file after the defeat of terrorism, and if the gallows are not installed for the corrupt we will not see a decline in corruption.

Al-Kalabi demanded that the political blocs rush to resolve the prime minister, pointing out that "the state administration has reached a shameful stage and there are farhoods since the start of the demonstrations, pointing out that Abdul-Mahdi did not deal with crises and lost the prestige of the state."

http://www.skypressiq.net/2020/4/6/النزاهة-النيابية-تفتح-النار-على-عبد-المهدي-ووزيرين-نصف-عائدات-العراق-ترسل-ل-الإقليم-ولابد-من-نصب-المشانق

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

YOWZER!!!!  Let's hang the crooks!  This guy isn't holding back anything.  Good for him!  I hope it produces some action.

Mary B, I just want to say how much I, and others, appreciate all your posts.  I especially like that you post relevant and informative articles and leave out the inconsequential ones.  So, thank you!

I see that you are not VIP and as a way for us to thank you, I wonder if the mods could get admin to set up an account for you under Gift Cards (because right now, you can only send a Gift Card if you have the person's email address).  Then those of us who would like to demonstratively show you our appreciattion, can send you something ($1 or whatever) that you can apply toward a VIP membership.  You've become a valued member here and it seems right you that should save some money at cash by using Adam's group discount on bank fees (that comes with VIP).   Can one of the mods look into this and see if this can be done?  Thanks!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, KristiD said:

YOWZER!!!!  Let's hang the crooks!  This guy isn't holding back anything.  Good for him!  I hope it produces some action.

Mary B, I just want to say how much I, and others, appreciate all your posts.  I especially like that you post relevant and informative articles and leave out the inconsequential ones.  So, thank you!

I see that you are not VIP!" rel="">VIP and as a way for us to thank you, I wonder if the mods could get admin to set up an account for you under Gift Cards (because right now, you can only send a Gift Card if you have the person's email address).  Then those of us who would like to demonstratively show you our appreciattion, can send you something ($1 or whatever) that you can apply toward a VIP!" rel="">VIP membership.  You've become a valued member here and it seems right you that should save some money at cash by using Adam's group discount on bank fees (that comes with VIP!" rel="">VIP).   Can one of the mods look into this and see if this can be done?  Thanks!

KristiD

Thank you for your kind thoughts,I post acouple of articles a day most of the time,we have great news hounds that help support DV.

I'll have to read about VIP,as far as cost of membership. I don't have pay pal,I'm not sure how gift cards work.

I don't think that I will need help for VIP membership as far as money goes although I don't know what it cost right now.I'll chalk it up to forum support like the news articles.

Adams group discount on bank fees sounds interesting,I didn't do any reading yet so I have alittle catch up to do

thank you

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mary B said:

Thank you for your kind thoughts,I post acouple of articles a day most of the time,we have great news hounds that help support system" rel="">support DV.

I'll have to read about VIP!" rel="">VIP,as far as cost of membership. I don't have pay pal,I'm not sure how gift cards work.

I don't think that I will need help for VIP!" rel="">VIP membership as far as money goes although I don't know what it cost right now.I'll chalk it up to forum support system" rel="">support like the news articles.

Adams group discount on bank fees sounds interesting,I didn't do any reading yet so I have alittle catch up to do

thank you

You wouldn't need to have paypal.  Our gifts would all be pooled together here at DV and then you would apply that to the purchase of the VIP membership.  Depending on the total, you should at least be able to start with the quarterly plan (good for 3 months) and then they have longer terms which cost more.  But if we can at least get you into the quarterly plan, that will hopefully be all you need since we all really expect to RV fairly quickly now.  You also get access to the VIP section which contains the crypto sub section, which has good information.  But probably the best benefit to VIP that Adam is negotiating at least a 25% discount in bank fees when you cash in, because of the large volume of dinar holders he has.  Recently someone said he called his bank and was told 1% is their normal fee, so with Adam's discount we would be at 3/4% or hopefully less.  

Please if a mod reads this, can you help us set this up?  Thanks

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, KristiD said:

I see that you are not VIP!" rel="">VIP and as a way for us to thank you, I wonder if the mods could get admin to set up an account for you under Gift Cards (because right now, you can only send a Gift Card if you have the person's email address).  Then those of us who would like to demonstratively show you our appreciattion, can send you something ($1 or whatever) that you can apply toward a VIP!" rel="">VIP membership.  You've become a valued member here and it seems right you that should save some money at cash by using Adam's group discount on bank fees (that comes with VIP!" rel="">VIP).   Can one of the mods look into this and see if this can be done?  Thanks!

I decided to create a support ticket for this since I'm not sure if any mod has seen this.  I believe support tickets usually take a few days, but I'll post here again once I hear back.

21 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Would be nice to see a little justice.  :twocents:

We could start here in the good ole USA! After this virus is over we need to put a lot of people in the federal prison! Starting with a lot of DemoRats and some demopublicans! We have have a lot of bad actors! I would like to start with the people that got this little dinar racket going too! I know this is out of the statue of limitations  since I got in 11 years ago! Somebody had to clear the way for Ali and others to start peddling dinar to the American public in the first place! I have never seen what authorities said it was alright to buy their money and hold it! It does hold some Value from someone wanting to buy more if you want to get out! I personally would like to see how this little ride began! I think it would be an interesting read! I guess I got a little sour grapes today, since I would really like my country back! It was stolen without one shot fired, by the Chinese! Believe what you want! One of my best friends died Sunday, that held dinar! We talked often of what we were going to do with this Blessing! Yes I got a lot of sour grapes! There will be no funeral because of virus! Funerals are not for the dead! They are far the living that we may grieve for that friend or family member! That really gives me sour grapes! Sorry for the rant and didn’t mean to go off thread! Bottom line we got a bunch here that need dealing with! JMHO 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

sorry about ur loss artitech sounds like he impacted many ...... 

not dinar related but i enjoy this parable in difficult times ..... 

Be A Pencil

A pencil maker always took a pencil aside before passing him along to a student.  “There are 5 important things you need to know before I send you out into the world,” he told each pencil.  “Remember these tips and you will become the best pencil you can be!”

1.    You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be guided by someone else.
2.    You will experience an uncomfortable sharpening from time to time, but it will help you to become a better pencil.
3.    You have the ability, because of your eraser, to correct any mistakes you might make.
4.    The most important part of you will always be what is on the inside.
5.    You must leave your mark on every surface upon which you are used.

The pencil understood and went forward, excited to share his purpose with an eager student.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

We could start here in the good ole USA! After this virus is over we need to put a lot of people in the federal prison! Starting with a lot of DemoRats and some demopublicans! We have have a lot of bad actors! I would like to start with the people that got this little dinar racket going too! I know this is out of the statue of limitations  since I got in 11 years ago! Somebody had to clear the way for Ali and others to start peddling dinar to the American public in the first place! I have never seen what authorities said it was alright to buy their money and hold it! It does hold some Value from someone wanting to buy more if you want to get out! I personally would like to see how this little ride began! I think it would be an interesting read! I guess I got a little sour grapes today, since I would really like my country back! It was stolen without one shot fired, by the Chinese! Believe what you want! One of my best friends died Sunday, that held dinar! We talked often of what we were going to do with this Blessing! Yes I got a lot of sour grapes! There will be no funeral because of virus! Funerals are not for the dead! They are far the living that we may grieve for that friend or family member! That really gives me sour grapes! Sorry for the rant and didn’t mean to go off thread! Bottom line we got a bunch here that need dealing with! JMHO 

Venting is good!!! Don’t apologize...you expressed what many feel!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ranting and venting is good you are with friends hear. :)

Sorry for the the loss of your friend..

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 4/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, KristiD said:

I decided to create a support system" rel="">support ticket for this since I'm not sure if any mod has seen this.  I believe support system" rel="">support tickets usually take a few days, but I'll post here again once I hear back.

I happened to stumble upon it this morning and I agree with you. It should be easy to gift a VIP package to another member with only their username, not needing their email.

I'm working on it right now.

:twothumbs:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

@Mary B, I heard back on my support ticket and was told they can't set it up without using your email address.  You obviously should NOT post your email address on a public forum, so that kills my idea.  I'll try to think of something else to do that's a tangible way to say thank you for all the great articles you keep bringing.  And again, thank you for doing that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KristiD said:

@Mary B, I heard back on my support system" rel="">support ticket and was told they can't set it up without using your email address.  You obviously should NOT post your email address on a public forum, so that kills my idea.  I'll try to think of something else to do that's a tangible way to say thank you for all the great articles you keep bringing.  And again, thank you for doing that.

KristiD, thank you for still thinking of me, why can"t we use the same procedure that everyone uses,and why haven'y I been contacted by mods, adim

On 4/7/2020 at 8:36 AM, KristiD said:

I decided to create a support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support ticket for this since I'm not sure if any mod has seen this.  I believe support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support tickets usually take a few days, but I'll post here again once I hear back.

I happened to stumble upon it this morning and I agree with you. It should be easy to gift a VIP!" rel="">VIP package to another member with only their username, not needing their email.

I'm working on it right now.

:twothumbs:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

---------------------
Support for any service related to this site can be found here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/support/

Fact: VIP members are positioned to make thousands more than they spend on VIP fees. Want to know how? Read up on the BENEFITS of Dinar News Network.

Read my Blog :: Benefit from my RV INTEL book! :: Download the free "Cash In Guide" HERE :: new.gifText message service!

EVERYONEWhitelist my emails to you with this link: Whitelist Instructions.

VIP MEMBERS before you do anything, please start here:

1. What you get in the VIP
2. Text message Service (Free for VIPs)
3: VIP Certificate FAQ
4: Get your Certificate NOW
5. Download Adam's Book and the Cash In Guide (Free for VIPs)
6. Protect your investment: $520,000 in 10 years

Disclaimer: The information and content provided above is the opinion of Adam Montana, and is being provided for entertainment purposes only. Neither Adam Montana nor dinarvets.com assumes, and hereby disclaims, any liability to any party for the content or information herein, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The information is not financial, legal or other advice and is not intended as a substitute for the advice of qualified professional advisors. Before taking any action you should consult with your own financial advisors, attorneys and other professionals.

8 hours ago, KristiD said:

@Mary B, I heard back on my support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support ticket and was told they can't set it up without using your email address.  You obviously should NOT post your email address on a public forum, so that kills my idea.  I'll try to think of something else to do that's a tangible way to say thank you for all the great articles you keep bringing.  And again, thank you for doing that.

KristiD, thank you for still thinking of me, why can"t we use the same procedure that everyone uses,and why haven'y I been contacted by mods, adim, sorry this is becomming frustrating

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mary B said:

8 hours ago, KristiD said:

@Mary B, I heard back on my support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support ticket and was told they can't set it up without using your email address.  You obviously should NOT post your email address on a public forum, so that kills my idea.  I'll try to think of something else to do that's a tangible way to say thank you for all the great articles you keep bringing.  And again, thank you for doing that.

KristiD, thank you for still thinking of me, why can"t we use the same procedure that everyone uses,and why haven'y I been contacted by mods, adim, sorry this is becomming frustrating

My apologies that I couldn't come up with an immediate solution that makes the Gift Card option easier to use. 

In their defense, the software we use for this forum/website is very good in many ways. The developers spend a lot of time on security features, and this particular feature hasn't made the cut yet... I did put in a request for the future addition of gifting via username without needing the person's email address.

For now, it is acceptable for a member to purchase a product in the store under their own account and then submit a support request to transfer it to the username of the intended recipient. It adds what I consider a slightly annoying step to the process, but it will work until we have a better solution.

:tiphat: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

My apologies that I couldn't come up with an immediate solution that makes the Gift Card option easier to use. 

In their defense, the software we use for this forum/website is very good in many ways. The developers spend a lot of time on security features, and this particular feature hasn't made the cut yet... I did put in a request for the future addition of gifting via username without needing the person's email address.

For now, it is acceptable for a member to purchase a product in the store under their own account and then submit a support system" rel="">support request to transfer it to the username of the intended recipient. It adds what I consider a slightly annoying step to the process, but it will work until we have a better solution.

:tiphat: 

thank you

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

For now, it is acceptable for a member to purchase a product in the store under their own account and then submit a support system" rel="">support request to transfer it to the username of the intended recipient. It adds what I consider a slightly annoying step to the process, but it will work until we have a better solution.

Instead of purchasing a product, i.e. a VIP member which is a minimum of $49, is it possible to purchase a lesser amount as a credit?  Say a $5 credit and then ask support to credit that to Mary B?  If 10 of us did that, she'd have enough to get a 3 month VIP membership.  Then if she likes it, and if the RV has not happened during her 3 month membership period, she can upgrade to a lifetime VIP using the discount for current VIP members to update to lifetime.   I wish my finances were better right now and that I could afford to buy Mary that $49 membership by myself, but alas, that is just not the case..... sigh.     

7 hours ago, KristiD said:

Instead of purchasing a product, i.e. a VIP!" rel="">VIP member which is a minimum of $49, is it possible to purchase a lesser amount as a credit?  Say a $5 credit and then ask support system" rel="">support to credit that to Mary B?  If 10 of us did that, she'd have enough to get a 3 month VIP membership.  Then if she likes it, and if the RV has not happened during her 3 month membership period, she can upgrade to a lifetime VIP!" rel="">VIP using the discount for current VIP!" rel="">VIP members to update to lifetime.   I wish my finances were better right now and that I could afford to buy Mary that $49 membership by myself, but alas, that is just not the case..... sigh.     

I spoke to Julie about this, and she had a great idea... introducing: DV Cash!

Here's the product: 

As stated on the product page:

About DV Cash

Use this to purchase VIP credit for another member. Enter their USERNAME (the name you see on the forums) in the "Beneficiary" field.

No refunds on this for any reason. The credit stays on the Beneficiary account whether they use it or not.

Select your gift amount in multiples of $5. If you want to gift $25, make the quantity 5.

DV Cash may be used on any product (OSI or VIP). 

• Upvote 3