Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Get REAL, People, On The COVID-19 "Pandemic" Hysteria

YET EVEN MORE CDC FACTS AND DATA:

Severe Disease

Cumulative COVID-19-associated hospitalization rates since March 1, 2020, will be updated weekly.  The overall cumulative hospitalization rate is 4.6 per 100,000, with the highest rates in persons 65 years and older (13.8 per 100,000) and 50-64 years (7.4 per 100,000).

The percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza is 8.2% which is above the epidemic threshold of 7.2%.  Deaths due to pneumonia have increased sharply since the end of February, while those due to influenza increased modestly through early March and declined this week. Deaths attributed specifically to COVID-19 will be reported next week.

Key Points
  • CDC is modifying existing surveillance systems, many used to track influenza and other respiratory viruses annually, to track COVID-19.
  • Visits to outpatient providers and emergency departments for illnesses with symptom presentation similar to COVID-19 are elevated compared to what is normally seen at this time of year.  At this time, there is little influenza virus circulation.
  • The overall cumulative COVID-19 associated hospitalization rate is 4.6 per 100,000, with the highest rates in persons 65 years and older (13.8 per 100,000) and 50-64 years (7.4 per 100,000). These rates are similar to what is seen at the beginning of an annual influenza epidemic.
  • The percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza increased to 8.2% and is above the epidemic threshold of 7.2%. The percent of deaths due to pneumonia has increased sharply since the end of February, while those due to influenza increased modestly through early March and declined this week. This could reflect an increase in deaths from pneumonia caused by non-influenza associated infections including COVID-19.
  • NCHS is monitoring deaths associated with COVID-19 and made those data publicly available on April 3, 2020.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview.html

So there is an ACTUAL hospitalization rate of 4.6 per 100,000 individuals:

4.6 / 100,000 x 330,000 million The United States Of America Citizens = 15,180 individuals hospitalized.

Fast Facts on U.S. Hospitals, 2020
Total Number of All U.S. Hospitals 6,146

15,180 Individuals hospitalized / 6,146 hopitals = 2.5 ADDITIONAL hospitalized individuals per hospital.

Big Whoop.

With an EXTREMELY narrowed statistical band, OF COURSE THE PERCENTAGE OF DEATHS FROM PNEUMONIA WOULD SKY ROCKET.

Table 2. Deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and pneumonia reported to NCHS by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 4/4/2020.*

Data as of April 6, 2020

Age group All COVID-19 Deaths (U07.1)1 Deaths from All Causes Percent of Expected Deaths2 All Pneumonia Deaths3 (J12.0–J18.9) Deaths with Pneumonia and COVID-193 (J12.0–J18.9 and U07.1)
All ages 1,889 466,306 81 26,307 773
Under 1 year 0 2,472 59 19 0
1–4 years 1 511 70 24 1
5–14 years 0 733 66 26 0
15–24 years 0 4,179 73 78 0
25–34 years 14 8,752 78 197 5
35–44 years 50 12,576 80 417 12
45–54 years 113 24,238 73 1,048 42
55–64 years 218 58,824 78 2,985 78
65–74 years 439 91,331 83 5,093 147
75–84 years 526 115,511 84 7,031 251
85 years and over 528 147,179 80 9,389 237

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period.

*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction, age, and cause of death.

1Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1.

2Percent of expected deaths is the number of deaths for all causes for this week in 2020 compared to the average number across the same week in 2017–2019.

3Pneumonia death counts exclude pneumonia deaths involving influenza.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/index.htm

Pneumonia Deaths FAR outweigh COVID-19 deaths.

JUST THE ACTUAL FACTS.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

They haven’t reported half the cases due to the lack of test kits. We just got test kits in our county. My daughters had corona for three weeks.  The EMT just suited up and hauled one out on a gurney across the street from my work.  A 22-year old working at the Quick Trip on the corner just died today, leaving a 3-week old baby boy in his wife’s arms. The **** IS REAL. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, gregp said:

They haven’t reported half the cases due to the lack of test kits. We just got test kits in our county. My daughters had corona for three weeks.  The EMT just suited up and hauled one out on a gurney across the street from my work.  A 22-year old working at the Quick Trip on the corner just died today, leaving a 3-week old baby boy in his wife’s arms. The **** IS REAL. 

My best wishes to you and yours.

Not saying there aren't any deaths from this. They are also adding any deaths of other causes into the numbers also. I don't trust any of them. 

• Thanks 2

Would anyone like to applaud the close to 18,000 that have recovered in the US or would you rather dwell on the 1000 so so that died from what ever that was Listed as COVID-19.

No one is dying of Strokes these day, no Heart problems, no auto accident.....God Forbid....We haven't had a Mass Shooting since the last time the Liberals needed a Distraction..

Maybe we can all have a discussion about the Clinton's.

Clinton-Owned Medical Supply Company Quadruples Price for Ventilators and Masks.

https://potatriotsunite.com/clinton-owned-medical-supply-company-quadruples-price-for-ventilators-and-masks/

So ask yourselves....Why is Pelosi walking around without a mask in a hall way full of reports without Masks inviting people to come visit China Town......

Something bigger is going on and this Covid-19 is the slight of hand....Pay attention to what We Say......Nothing to see over here.

So here is what I can't figure out.....Why would POTUS Trump go along with it if this is all a Ruse to take control of ...say the World. Are we being Played by those in Office that have the Power or are They (those in Office) being Play by Potus Trump?

I predict this Covid-19 will die off as soon as Pelosi and Schumer figure out this was another bust or they start a full blown Impeachment over "What did he Know and When did He Know It" .....Just I have a problem....When Did They Know it and What Did They know to Sell off Stock well Before it Happened.

It you don't think there is something else going on Here that doesn't make you think WTF is Really Going on.......Check into Tickets for the next train going to a FEMA Covid-19 Free Hospital Camp.....Millions did that at Gun Point and it didn't work out so well for them.

Just too many questions of Why, or Why Hasn't this happened....Why are some non Essential but Liquor Store Employes are....I haven't checked but are Marijuana Outlets also Essential to the Economy....I can't buy a firearm (like I need another one) or Ammo (like I need any more) (Charlie Wilson's War would pale if a push came to a shove) but you can buy Booze and Grass all the while Convicted Felons are being let out of jail across the country so they don't get Covid-19 while locked up for Rape, Murder and what not.

Someone had better start thinking here real soon and questioning what the hell is going on and Demanding Answers before it is to late.

Just my opinion and it is what it is.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Someone had better start thinking here real soon and questioning what the hell is going on and Demanding Answers before it is to late.

:twothumbs: BINGO!!! AND Most EXCELLENT Point, Karsten, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2020 at 11:42 AM, Synopsis said:

The CoronaVirus is NOT a big deal.

Yes it is a big deal folks. I have read that same data Synopsis shared. Thanks for doing that by the way. What is not mentioned is the infection rate being about 2 times faster than the flu . China still has not released their antidote. Protocol would dictate that as you develop a virus you simultaneously develop the antidote. This is all a deep state collusion with China , a very smart country, to develop a manner to reduce the surplus population . Ensuring that medical and daily supplies are available for the chosen and rich few. China will use it also as a bio-weapon  . Big  Pharma will charge billions for the new vaccine, which will include the Bill Gates ingredient that will sterilize certain recipients of the vaccine, and also insert a bio chip that will track our movements and locations. All being putzed up by our wonderful POTUS who is pursuing the more currently available remedy of chloroquine and a Z pak. Which will save most of the surplus population infected with the C virus, not sterilize women and men of child bearing age, and not "chip" the entire population. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Prophetically speaking: there will be 2 assassination attempts on POTUS Trump this year. One prior to September.  As Trump and his allies pursue the crimes of state that have been committed under color of authority. Wall Street and D.C. will be shaken. While pursuing a C Virus cure that will not put billions into the pockets of Big Pharma and their investors .   While simultaneously working to replace the world banking system that does not undermine the US  government and economy. Replacing it with one that takes the Federal Reserve out of the hands of a private corporation and under the control of the US Department of Treasury. All of this will end up returning economic control back to the US and not with the globalists. Economic power and manufacturing will move to Canada, United States of America, and Mexico  as.  well. These are the things that got JFK shot. America: PRAY DAILY FOR OUR PRESIDENT. Like him or not pray that he will not be assassinated , that he will continue to do what is best for the USA, that the USA will return to its pinnacle as a shiny city on a hill.  Pray daily that POTUS Trump will discern the words of the DS double agents that are on his Corona Virus Task Force. Pray for his re-election to another term. WE all will benefit nicely from such prayers.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Did YOU, CoorsLite21, Grant ME The Red Ruby Citation(s) As A Badge(s) Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"???!!!

How could I be narcissistic SINCE I DID NOT DO THE VOTING???!!!

I presented the facts AND data.

WHY, pray tell, HAVE YOU, CoorsLite21 succumbed to left handed reasoning and like hysteria similar to the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease???!!!

I choose to be on the side of facts AND data. HARDLY narcissistic.

The reason for my approach to the entire thread is to expose the ABSOLUTELY VERIFIABLE idiocy of the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic in order to help those afflicted by COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease AND the potential outcomes as a threat to remove the provisions of The Bill Of Rights AND associated liberties/freedoms provided by Rule Of Law for the sake of "security".

The unwarranted "emotional" damage to the world trade and economies is alone a Psychological Economic Weapon. Would ANYONE want THIS condition repeated for OTHER Psychological Economic Weapons?

Yeah, I'll run THAT ridge for the sake of my fellow True The United States Of America Patriots to see where the "combatants' are AND what "ammo" THEY 'sling".

NOW, CoorsLite21, ANSWER YOUR ABOVE QUESTIONS AND ADDITIONAL PREVIOUSLY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS:

Unless, of course, YOUR, CoorsLite21, left handed R.H.I.P. narcissism prevents You from presenting facts AND data based answers AND demonstrates Your obvious propensity for fostering hysteria in various forms.

For example, my potential for contracting the COVID-19, no matter what PPE is used, is real as with ANYONE else. PPE reduces, not eliminates, the potential for contracting COVID-19. The CDC statistics do not show COVID-19 to be a significant threat to the populous health and well being although some are impacted, even passing away, due to COVID-19 whereas COVID-19 MUST be treated as a man modified virus bioweapon with implications for future use of other bioweapons on the masses. A related matter is unwarranted and forced vaccinations that may or may not include other materials injected into unknowing and otherwise refusing individuals. Also to note, the COVID virus is nominally 0.5 microns in diameter. Typical masks won't prevent the passage of the COVID-19 virus since things like HEPA is necessary in removing 0.5 micron and larger asbestos particles from the atmosphere when dealing with asbestos.

I LIKELY WILL NOT EVEN CONTRACT COVID-19 AND, IF contracting COVID-19, I WILL NOT DIE FROM COVID-19.

Let's Get REAL, People Due To The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease dealing unwarranted yet entirely avoidable social and economic catastrophic outcomes.

I guess we should all be as much of a Patriot as you are....did you serve?

We should all hope to someday be as smart and quick witted....and self assured as you are....

And it would really be great to always be right about everything....just like you believe you are....

It would be great if we could all be considered as "essential workers" as you are.......btw.....what is it you do that is so important?

Time for me to put you back on the ignor list again....right there with your buddy B/A.....I don't care to read the dribble either of you post......

Please take your meds, and if in the near future you should travel with some fellow DVer's on a business trip.......don't screw it up for all of them....!

Be happy......no worries in the world!       CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, gregp said:

I am sorry to hear about your daughters having COVID-19. I pray they will be comforted and have a speedy recovery. I am sorry to hear about the Quick Trip employee passing and the impacts on his wife and child an pray for their comport and provision especially in these strained times of available assistance.

There is no doubt the COVID-19 is real and the impacts on a individual can be devastating.

As stated earlier, the main issue is how blown out of proportion the COVID-19 issue has been from the start with the devastating impacts on the social and economic dimensions have been on people with no known accountability placed on China for dispersing this bioweapon.

9 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Yes it is a big deal folks. I have read that same data Synopsis shared. Thanks for doing that by the way. What is not mentioned is the infection rate being about 2 times faster than the flu . China still has not released their antidote. Protocol would dictate that as you develop a virus you simultaneously develop the antidote. This is all a deep state collusion with China , a very smart country, to develop a manner to reduce the surplus population . Ensuring that medical and daily supplies are available for the chosen and rich few. China will use it also as a bio-weapon  . Big  Pharma will charge billions for the new vaccine, which will include the Bill Gates ingredient that will sterilize certain recipients of the vaccine, and also insert a bio chip that will track our movements and locations. All being putzed up by our wonderful POTUS who is pursuing the more currently available remedy of chloroquine and a Z pak. Which will save most of the surplus population infected with the C virus, not sterilize women and men of child bearing age, and not "chip" the entire population. 

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Comments, New York Kevin, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I understand the COVID-19 infection rate is faster than the flu but do not know the rate of infection compared to other past episodic contagions.

The COVID-19 man modified virus apparently was genetically modified to target specific groups that appear to be one or more of the following:

• Asian Men. Asian Men also have a higher propensity to smoke that further complicates the COVID-19 symptoms.
  • Elderly.
  • Infirm.

I talked to a doctor who stated the Corona Virus is a naturally occurring virus and is in the typical background. The COVId-19, due to it's genetic modifications, is a currently active strain of the Corona Virus. Due to the uniqueness of the body specific antibodies to fight previously infected viruses, the body has to develop the antibodies to fight off future contamination with COVID-19. A mutated strain of the Corona Virus or COVID-19 would likely mean a reinfection and having the symptoms associated with the mutated strain of the Corona Virus or COVID-19.

Warmer weather does greatly eliminate the spread of a virus since the virus can not live outside the host for any length of time at an elevated temperature. That is why the warmer weather will greatly reduce the transmission rate of COVID-19 and other viruses. The point here being is any remedies or vaccines in the short term would be too late and soon would not be needed until the environment is conducive for transmitting the viruses like COVID-19.

Again, the correct action is to be calm and take precautions like with any virus with added attention to those known to be more susceptible to any virus like COVID-19. The CoronaVirus Hysteria Pandemic Disease has been devastating and has had far more impact on social and economic factors that may give way to the removal of rights, such as The Bill Of Rights. I am also opposed to the potential of forced vaccinations. I do not take the flu vaccinations because the side affects are worse than the flu. I also question the vaccination carrier fluid that may have long term cumulative affects on soft tissue such as liver, kidneys, and the brain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, caddieman said:

Sorry anybody who thinks this is no big deal is delusional! coorslight21 please tell your niece there are many people who appreciate every day how she is putting her life on the line for us saps who are sitting on our couch. I appreciate every hand she holds and the prayers I am sure she says to every patient she attends to. These are the true patriots of the United States in this point in time. Democrats, Republicans, Independent, don’t mean a damn thing right now. God bless all the Doctors and nurses throughout the world. As I say in jest many times but it applies for real in this situation. Our hospital workers have balls of a 1000 camels! For real coorslight21 all my prayers to your niece!

Appreciate your thoughts.....those on the front lines are pretty special......don't know what your life's experiences have been.....but no one can/should really be prepared to go to work every day, expecting to watch another person struggle to live, as they slowly suffocate. 

Stay healthy!    CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I am not a victim and I am not ashamed so victim shaming does not work with me. What I live for has been previously established and will far outlive me.

By the way, I respond to Your posts, CoorsLite21, why do You chose NOT to answer my honest questions?

It is an opening for profitable dialogue unless You can not divest Your R.H.I.P. superiority, or credential superiority, complex.

7 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

We should all hope to someday be as smart and quick witted....and self assured as you are....

Why the defeatist attitude? I am presenting facts and data with reasonable conclusions. Why don't You do the same from Your own perspective?

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

And it would really be great to always be right about everything....just like you believe you are....

Are You a herd follower? I hope not. Investigate, of course. Make the appropriate assessments, for sure. Provide assistance for others' benefit, for society well being to the extent possible.

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

It would be great if we could all be considered as "essential workers" as you are.......btw.....what is it you do that is so important?

Working for a living. This includes interfacing with the public. What do You do that is so important?

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Time for me to put you back on the ignor list again....right there with your buddy B/A.....I don't care to read the dribble either of you post......

Do You really thing B/A and I have similar beliefs and principles or is this Your way of admitting You really have nothing of value when asked questions?

I can agree with You on some points whereas overall, I do not trust You at all. I'll not rely on anyone whereas I do not think there are common sustainable profitable engagements so I mean You no harm but will not be harmed by You either.

Well, OK, call it what You like whereas You only post dribble and do not answer my questions for a profitable dialogue.

16 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Please take your meds, and if in the near future you should travel with some fellow DVer's on a business trip.......don't screw it up for all of them....!

Obviously, I am not on meds but I appreciate Your concerns albeit unfounded. I have stated earlier that I have a very narrow focus on what I am after with this investment and may not even see other DVers much at all. Obviously, I wouldn't to be involved in someone else's affairs - especially Yours.

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Be happy......no worries in the world!       CL

Good advice. I would add to that to be Constantly Alert, Constantly Aware, In Charge, Accountable for one's own affairs based on determined desires and goals with the understanding of the risks involved to include applying risk protocols as the need arises.

I mean You no harm, CoorsLite21, while I am disappointed in Your left handed R.H.I.P. approach to engagements.

I do honestly want the best for You just not at my expense and I will not be impeded from providing value where I believe I can without interfering in the affairs of others.

As You noted, likely best You place me on ignore since I do not want to stir up Your left handed R.H.I.P. propensities. I am not saying take meds but at least investigate why Your left handed R.H.I.P. propensities get activated in the environment of facts and data that conflict with Your held beliefs and principles.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

but no one can/should really be prepared to go to work every day, expecting to watch another person struggle to live, as they slowly suffocate. 

CL, that is a very true statement.  Going to work and witnessing people die everyday is an absolute horrible situation.  I know first hand the horrors and the haunting images that will never leave my mind.  I worked ER and intensive care for 4 years and cracked up.  I turned to anything I could find to ease my mental anguish.  ( mostly alcohol).  I have the utmost respect and love for the doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers who are taking care of the people with CV.  They are angels sent from heaven to ease the pain and comfort the stricken.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Prophetically speaking: there will be 2 assassination attempts on POTUS Trump this year. One prior to September.  As Trump and his allies pursue the crimes of state that have been committed under color of authority. Wall Street and D.C. will be shaken. While pursuing a C Virus cure that will not put billions into the pockets of Big Pharma and their investors .   While simultaneously working to replace the world banking system that does not undermine the US  government and economy. Replacing it with one that takes the Federal Reserve out of the hands of a private corporation and under the control of the US Department of Treasury. All of this will end up returning economic control back to the US and not with the globalists. Economic power and manufacturing will move to Canada, United States of America, and Mexico  as.  well. These are the things that got JFK shot. America: PRAY DAILY FOR OUR PRESIDENT. Like him or not pray that he will not be assassinated , that he will continue to do what is best for the USA, that the USA will return to its pinnacle as a shiny city on a hill.  Pray daily that POTUS Trump will discern the words of the DS double agents that are on his Corona Virus Task Force. Pray for his re-election to another term. WE all will benefit nicely from such prayers.

Already been a couple attempts....as we get closer to the election the left will probably become more desperate.....CL 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

CL, that is a very true statement.  Going to work and witnessing people die everyday is an absolute horrible situation.  I know first hand the horrors and the haunting images that will never leave my mind.  I worked ER and intensive care for 4 years and cracked up.  I turned to anything I could find to ease my mental anguish.  ( mostly alcohol).  I have the utmost respect and love for the doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers who are taking care of the people with CV.  They are angels sent from heaven to ease the pain and comfort the stricken.  

One of the reasons that as many vets died after VN..... as did during the war.....

The human psyche just isn't built to watch people lose limbs, bleed out, or slowly suffocate......Vets who have been in the middle of it just don't discuss it.....think of those you know who served in WW2......hardly a word....

Stay healthy.....    CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

One of the reasons that as many vets died after VN..... as did during the war.....

The human psyche just isn't built to watch people lose limbs, bleed out, or slowly suffocate......Vets who have been in the middle of it just don't discuss it.....think of those you know who served in WW2......hardly a word...

Very True again CL.  Some of my Intensive Care training was in VN and then Hawaii.  The carnage and tragedy of VN as in any war is something no person should have to witness.  The only reason I’m still breathing is because I have a very loving, patient, and caring family who got me the help and more important the ongoing care to get me through my hell.  They literally scrapped me off the gutter floor.  Many of my friends who served were not as lucky.  On their death certificates it read, died of drug overdose, car accident, suicide, gunshot wound to the head, etc, but we all know they were suffering the trauma of war.    I need to stop.  

• Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Very True again CL.  Some of my Intensive Care training was in VN and then Hawaii.  The carnage and tragedy of VN as in any war is something no person should have to witness.  The only reason I’m still breathing is because I have a very loving, patient, and caring family who got me the help and more important the ongoing care to get me through my hell.  They literally scrapped me off the gutter floor.  Many of my friends who served were not as lucky.  On their death certificates it read, died of drug overdose, car accident, suicide, gunshot wound to the head, etc, but we all know they were suffering the trauma of war.    I need to stop.  

Did'nt mean to dredge up any old memories....or get in a fire fight with anyone on this thread......I just believe it's irresponsible to call this current event a hoax.....latest numbers from Michigan.....CL 

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-health-watch/detroit-hospital-734-employees-have-tested-positive-coronavirus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

It’s no hoax, but I do believe this Crisis was manufactured with malicious intent.  I also believe many are using it for monetary and political gain.  It is despicable and very criminal inhumane behavior.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

True Dat Pitcher. Is it real, yes, is it contagious, yes, can some die from it, yes, are the front line medical professionals doing an OUTSTANDING job, yes.

Are we being told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? I don't think so. Is there an effort to capitalize politically on the event. DAMN right it is and anyone who cannot see that is blind. It is despicable and those doing it regardless of party should be made to pay the price.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

On 4/5/2020 at 8:02 PM, coorslite21 said:

This post of yours is really over the top.....are you telling me here if I don't fear covid 19 I won't get it?.....does that work with the flu?......heart attack....stroke?    Yes. Do not fear it. So they slapped another alphanumeric label on a virus and hyped it up in their state owned propaganda to sway the masses to look at the fearporn of covid (lol) and not at the market collapse that was already happening. VIRUSES DISEASES CANCERS AND ALL DEFECTS can be cured if you believe it. Just how good is your beLIEving? Everything that is in existence has its opposite otherwise it would not be existing. The greatest light cast the darkest shadow.

I can just will these all away? Yes! What measure is your faith in the belief?

Activate my brains superpowers??.??....Really? Checkout the "ICE MAN" WIM HOF. He has actually proven it with himself and many others that he has trained. He and the people he trained killed Ebola that was injected into them within 15 minutes.

Are you delusional?.......or just stupid? To appreciate the full spectrum of the answer it helps to be delusional.

Try this reality....a niece of mine works at Beaumont Hospital in the Detroit area....they currently have 840+ covid patients......these nurses and Dr.'s are making life and death decisions every day....hundreds are dying .....What if I said I don't believe any of this? Would I be delusional? FALSE FLAGS ARE REAL. Your niece might be real and the numbers she has been given may be real, but it doesn't mean it is real. She just believes it is. The real virus is the one contaminating peoples senses. The real virus is thought related and highly contagious the fear porn circled faster than the covid! Think about that.

So here's a challenge for you tough guy.....jump in your car.....drive to Beaumont....volunteer!....better yet......no big deal....right?....decline all PPE.....hey....this is all a farce?.....right?  Yes and No and Both, depends where you are on the curve.

I promise I'll send flowers......

Just the facts!

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I appreciate all who have contributed to this thread.

To be clear, the COVID-19 is real and not a hoax.

What is more real is the hoax of the size of the pandemic and associated threat to life especially compared to other viruses - like the flu this season.

Do people take the same precautions for other seasonal or occasional communicable viruses?

Lately, I have seen nominally 25 - 35% (high estimate) of people I view who have masks while far fewer have any latex gloves.

The Psychological Economic Weapon that was unleashed to harness the fear prone has been, unfortunately, phenomenal that I hope will find individual self correction for each individual's and their communities well being.

Here is today's CDC snapshot:

Cases in U.S.

Other Languages

Updated April 7, 2020

This page will be updated daily. Numbers close out at 4 p.m. the day before reporting.

***On Saturday and Sunday, the numbers in COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance and the figure describing the cumulative total number of COVID-19 cases in the United States will be updated. These numbers are preliminary and have not been confirmed by state and territorial health departments. CDC will update weekend numbers the following Monday to reflect health department updates.***

CDC is responding to an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other locations internationally, including the United States. In addition to CDC, many public health laboratories are now testing for the virus that causes COVID-19.

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 374,329
  • Total deaths: 12,064
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 55 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)

* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.

† Numbers updated Saturday and Sunday are not confirmed by state and territorial health departments. These numbers will be modified when numbers are updated on Monday.

The current percentage of deaths compared to the cases is 3.22%.

image.png.3dbb440c69d792743654b1bc084b4bcf.png

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

The increase in cases could be an actual number or a result of specific testing. More monitoring is needed whereas an understanding of the reporting is necessary.

Here is an update by age group:

Table 2. Deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and pneumonia reported to NCHS by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 4/4/2020.*

Data as of April 7, 2020

Age group All COVID-19 Deaths (U07.1)1 Deaths from All Causes Percent of Expected Deaths2 All Pneumonia Deaths3 (J12.0–J18.9) Deaths with Pneumonia and COVID-193 (J12.0–J18.9 and U07.1)
All ages 2,214 476,602 83 27,131 916
Under 1 year 0 2,529 60 19 0
1–4 years 1 517 71 24 1
5–14 years 0 749 67 26 0
15–24 years 1 4,275 75 79 1
25–34 years 15 8,934 80 203 5
35–44 years 57 12,888 82 430 15
45–54 years 129 24,804 75 1,090 45
55–64 years 261 60,127 80 3,083 93
65–74 years 515 93,424 85 5,265 184
75–84 years 621 118,025 85 7,253 295
85 years and over 614 150,330 82 9,659 277

NOTE: Number of deaths reported in this table are the total number of deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period.

*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction, age, and cause of death.

1Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1.

2Percent of expected deaths is the number of deaths for all causes for this week in 2020 compared to the average number across the same week in 2017–2019.

3Pneumonia death counts exclude pneumonia deaths involving influenza.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/COVID19/index.htm

As noted earlier, I have no concerns about contracting COVID-19 or the impacts it may have if I do contract COVID-19 being in environments frequently having an elevated potential for exposure without using any PPE. A person I recently interfaced with has self declared COVID-19 symptoms so I will monitor for future reference. Remains to be seen if the symptoms are actually COVID-19 related.

Pneumonia to date is ten times worse than the COVID-19 whereas future data remains to bear out an actual comparison.

Exercise precautions as necessary. Remain optimistic. Be happy. Get out and enjoy the sunshine with the Vitamin D is helps the body to create to aid the immune system.

Don't give in to mandates to strip Your inalienable God Given Rights due to COVID-19 "precautions" or whatever. Avoid the obvious lies perpetrated on the masses with paid actors for "flash" "crises".

Stay Calm.

Stay Safe.

Avoid and Deny the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease.

5 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

I had heard they were letting the inmates out of the prisons as well as those in the mental health institutions.....a great deal of "craziness" go around DV lately......

Given that....you seem to be a friend of Shedagal.....that is a huge + for me......

I assure you my niece is not delusional......her experiences are real......

Covid 19 is just as real as the 58,315 lives that were lost in Vietnam.....just a different story......not made up......not delusional......

Glad you have recovered an you and your family are doing well......

Stay healthy........CL

• Like 1