Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Get REAL, People, On The COVID-19 "Pandemic" Hysteria

6 hours ago, GregHi said:

My brother and sister in law tested positive for the virus early last week (the test results took over a week to get back). I am happy to report they are now over it as of 3  days ago.  They were ordered to stay at home unless the symptoms got worse, then go to the ER. Their symptoms were fever, extreme tired and sleeping ( my brother would sleep 12 hours get up and go to the couch and then wake up 2 hours later wondering what happened). They did not develop lung issues (thank God). He said it was bad, but the worst thing for them was the chills from the fever and being tired all the time. Their 4 kids were unaffected and show no symptoms (all are under 13).. my brother is 45 and his wife 43. Currently they have to stay at home for one more week to make sure the fever does not return then they are officially over it. I have not seen him or her face to face since Super Bowl Sunday so I am fine. Just wanted everyone to know that the symptoms and issues can be different for everybody. 

Good morning, Mr. GregH. 
Im glad your family is recovering. 
My daughter is on her third week and the fever is going up. 
I have to agree with CL.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

This post of yours is really over the top.....are you telling me here if I don't fear covid 19 I won't get it?

Not exactly.

Contracting COVID-19 is no big deal. The 95 yr old and 104 yr old WWII Veterans are verified COVID-19 cases and no longer have chronic effects. Looks like approximately three weeks is the total recovery time. If anyone would have likely passed away from the COVID-19, it would have likely been these two WWII Veterans - at least according to the CDC mortality rate statistics by age group. The 95 yr old WWII Veteran even had significant pre existing conditions that would have greatly contributed to the likelihood of being a fatal COVID-19 case but was not.

I don't think I had COVID-19 early this year but did have a case of severe flu. Down resting for three days and then had lingering chest congestion issues for about two weeks thereafter.

The article You posted on another thread is very telling. Fear compromises the immune system. Succumbing to irrational thoughts and fear of dying from COVID-19 has a far more severe effect on the recovery potential from COVID-19 and far more likely to lead to adding to the mortality statistics.

For example, stress levels can lead to the swelling of the lung tissue that constricts the alveoli in the lungs impeding the gas transfer of CO2 out of the blood stream and O2 into the blood stream giving a sensation of suffocation. This is a symptom of a panic attack. I had this happen once some time ago in the middle of the night. I got up and walked around then drove around for a while for the anxiety/stress to subside both physically and psychologically. I asked a doctor about it once and he described what happened and he described it as noted.

So, the anxiety is greatly compounded with the fear stricken COVID-19 "patients" by:

• Unfounded fear they will die from COVID-19.
  • Added stress for being hospitalized.
  • Added stress for having additional hospital bills.
  • Added stress for impact on family members.
  • Other.

All THIS leading to degrees of panic attack swelling the lung tissue to impede gas transfer of CO2 out of the blood stream and O2 into the blood stream giving a sensation of suffocation further compounding and exacerbating the COVID-19 effects that further retain fluid in the alveoli leading to the need to be on a ventilator.

The article You posted on another thread illustrates the potency of the fear of COVID-19 being far more severe than COVID-19 itself.

Useful information here for Your :

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

a niece of mine works at Beaumont Hospital in the Detroit area

They should tell the COVID-19 patients they are not going to die unless they think/believe they are as noted from the article You posted and the reasons noted here they should be well acquainted with due to their profession.

Are you delusional?.......or just stupid?

All THIS from You who believes:

• Flimsy Carter is a moral individual and not culpable for acts as President Of The United States Of America.
  • Subsequent to Flimsy Carter's action as President Of The United States Of America, Iran became an enemy of The United States Of America with radicalized Muslim leaders ascending to power.
  • The subsequent loss of life and maiming of The United States Of America Service Men and Women in the Middle East due to Flimsy Carter is no big deal.
  • There actually is plane wreckage in the Pentagon when the Pentagon was damaged during 9/11.
  • Vietnam veterans, such as Howard Rutledge and James Stockdale, didn't kill all the bad guys and fight their way back to safety and were taken prisoner becasue they weren't bad and/or smart enough.

How is Your R.H.I.P. working for You?

Obviously not well at all so Your delusional uniformed, unthinking, and subsequent ludicrous statements.

I'd suggest just YOU trying the facts:

image.png.0434fca535ce336562a93e0b85e6f720.png

Noted, of course, by the CDC. There are NOT 10s of thousands of NEW COVID-19 in The United States Of America per day while the daily increase in cases is reducing. The projection is now there are less than 100s of cases per day from a peak of 4,500 cases per day.

The root cause of all this is a man modified virus that was weaponized and used to estimate dispersion models that targets the elderly. If anything, this must be an issue the Chinese are forced to correct and cease and desist from doing with severe penalties for such acts while the perpetrators in The United States Of America and elsewhere participating in such acts must also be summarily penalized.

The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease has done far more damage to The United States Of America Stock Markets and World Markets so must also be considered a Psychological Economic Weapon and treated as such for the perpetrators.

So here's a challenge for you tough guy.....jump in your car.....drive to Beaumont....volunteer!....better yet......no big deal....right?....decline all PPE.....hey....this is all a farce?.....right?

Realy?

What a joke.

I am engaged in activities almost every day considered an essential worker where I have a further elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. I don't wear ANY PPE and NEVER will since I have no fear of COVID-19 if I actually do contract it. These activities have gone on since late January this year so I would have likely contracted COVID-19 and have died from it as panic stricken individuals, such as yourself, believe.

Just a VERIFIABLE fact from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

The other comments and statements, of course, based on VERIFIABLE facts AND data.

I promise I'll send flowers......

Just the facts!

CL

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

For the VERIFIABLE reasons noted above.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

CL, I would agree with you on 99% of your posts yet this one seems way over the top 840+ Covid Patients........Where is the proof, the pictures, the video without Proof you have here say from the Lame Stream Media....If they have Video it have been proven that many of these Actors don't work at such and such place, Died years ago at such and such place........

You are feeding into the Mass Media Panic they want you to.....Very few people are dying from this and no one it getting eaten by Zombies.

This is more like some some paired Orson Wells War of the World with Soylent Green and Escape from Never Never Land into real life Media footage........As for your Decline all PPE....Have you been to CERT Training....I have and if you haven't you should take the time to do so. 

Karsten

9 hours ago, GregHi said:

My brother and sister in law tested positive for the virus early last week (the test results took over a week to get back). I am happy to report they are now over it as of 3  days ago.  They were ordered to stay at home unless the symptoms got worse, then go to the ER. Their symptoms were fever, extreme tired and sleeping ( my brother would sleep 12 hours get up and go to the couch and then wake up 2 hours later wondering what happened). They did not develop lung issues (thank God). He said it was bad, but the worst thing for them was the chills from the fever and being tired all the time. Their 4 kids were unaffected and show no symptoms (all are under 13).. my brother is 45 and his wife 43. Currently they have to stay at home for one more week to make sure the fever does not return then they are officially over it. I have not seen him or her face to face since Super Bowl Sunday so I am fine. Just wanted everyone to know that the symptoms and issues can be different for everybody. 

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Mentally Stable AND Fact Based Posts, Karsten And GregHi, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

The 2019-2020 flu season is far more of an ACTUAL Pandemic and I didn't die from THAT. Lot's of good folks have ACTUALLY contracted COVID-19 AND DID NOT DIE FROM THAT, EITHER.

So, IF I contract COVID-19, NO BIG DEAL SINCE I AM NOT GOING TO DIE.

As noted, the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease KILLS FAR, FAR MORE PEOPLE THAN THE COVID-19 ITSELF.

The 2019-2020 flu HAS KILLED FAR MORE PEOPLE THAN COVID-19.

Where is the 2019-2020 flu pandemic outcry?

Are we being quarantined in place and the stock markets and world trade being impacted due to the 2019-2020 flu???!!!

Get REAL People for those given over to the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease AND COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease sympathizers.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister (to date), being a COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease Perpetrator, ACTUALLY Gave ME A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For Posting Sane, Fact Based, AND NON Hysteria Related Information AND Comments!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister(s)!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Honestly, though, it saddens me to know You and associates are out and about perpetrating Your baseless AND inviable VERIFIABLE nonsense.

People should be afforded the voices of reason at every instance and not perpetrators of hysteria for a seemingly non related agenda. The hysteria has had a far more severe effect than the condition, or conditions, people are actually subject to.

What is next?

Forced vaccines?

ADDED Government surveillance?

Stripping of The Bill Of Rights AND OTHER Citizen Of The United States Of America RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES?

What pandemic or other psychological weapon will be released on the masses in the future?

Will the hysteria perpetrators still be among us ignoring VERIFIABLE facts and data AND/OR suggesting inappropriate responses to the ACTUAL condition apart from the hysteria and the effects of the hysteria?

Let's Get REAL, People.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is a prediction to ponder. When we come out the back end of this nightmare, they will find a vaccine and everyone will be REQUIRED to be vaccinated. I am sure under penalty of law! Now we have the sheeple falling in line with everything that the authorities are recommending/ordering (ie. the $1000 fine) they will continue to test their powers over us. After all, "never let a good crisis go to waste". Now where did I hear that?? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

This post of yours is really over the top.....are you telling me here if I don't fear covid 19 I won't get it?.....does that work with the flu?......heart attack....stroke?

I can just will these all away?

Activate my brains superpowers??.??....Really?

Are you delusional?.......or just stupid?

Try this reality....a niece of mine works at Beaumont Hospital in the Detroit area....they currently have 840+ covid patients......these nurses and Dr.'s are making life and death decisions every day....hundreds are dying .....

So here's a challenge for you tough guy.....jump in your car.....drive to Beaumont....volunteer!....better yet......no big deal....right?....decline all PPE.....hey....this is all a farce?.....right?

I promise I'll send flowers......

Just the facts!

CL

Exactly CL......

Now...I know that it's good for People to have the most diverse opinions  on the same subject as long as that leads to constructive thinking and possibly problem-solving....But at times it doesn't work that way....In other issues / ordeals it might instead.....

Here in this Country of mine ( 60M) even the Italian Drug Director General got struck by CV...Just saying........Many politicians, soccer players and of course a lot of "little" people...In the beginning it'd look like it was only targeting old or very old folks but we had several cases in which also  young and relatively young folks got it.....

And we got lots of doctors and nurses who got it......

Curently ( April 6, 2020) we are at 129,000 positives and almost 16,000 dead

We all hope that this bastard virus  gets stopped and shot in its tracks without spreading anymore.....

We are trying to do whatever it humanely takes in order to make it happen...Staying at home for almost 4 weeks now  is no joke, I'm telling you...And also having all the activities suspended ( everything has been shut down: bars, restaurants, any type of shops etc except bread-shops, supermarkets, pharmacies...) with all the economic consequences such a situation is causing...But..... If it is for a superior good ( the HEALTH of People)...Then it's indeed worth it.....I have no doubts about it....

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Not exactly.

Contracting COVID-19 is no big deal. The 95 yr old and 104 yr old WWII Veterans are verified COVID-19 cases and no longer have chronic effects. Looks like approximately three weeks is the total recovery time. If anyone would have likely passed away from the COVID-19, it would have likely been these two WWII Veterans - at least according to the CDC mortality rate statistics by age group. The 95 yr old WWII Veteran even had significant pre existing conditions that would have greatly contributed to the likelihood of being a fatal COVID-19 case but was not.

I don't think I had COVID-19 early this year but did have a case of severe flu. Down resting for three days and then had lingering chest congestion issues for about two weeks thereafter.

The article You posted on another thread is very telling. Fear compromises the immune system. Succumbing to irrational thoughts and fear of dying from COVID-19 has a far more severe effect on the recovery potential from COVID-19 and far more likely to lead to adding to the mortality statistics.

For example, stress levels can lead to the swelling of the lung tissue that constricts the alveoli in the lungs impeding the gas transfer of CO2 out of the blood stream and O2 into the blood stream giving a sensation of suffocation. This is a symptom of a panic attack. I had this happen once some time ago in the middle of the night. I got up and walked around then drove around for a while for the anxiety/stress to subside both physically and psychologically. I asked a doctor about it once and he described what happened and he described it as noted.

So, the anxiety is greatly compounded with the fear stricken COVID-19 "patients" by:

• Unfounded fear they will die from COVID-19.
  • Added stress for being hospitalized.
  • Added stress for having additional hospital bills.
  • Added stress for impact on family members.
  • Other.

All THIS leading to degrees of panic attack swelling the lung tissue to impede gas transfer of CO2 out of the blood stream and O2 into the blood stream giving a sensation of suffocation further compounding and exacerbating the COVID-19 effects that further retain fluid in the alveoli leading to the need to be on a ventilator.

The article You posted on another thread illustrates the potency of the fear of COVID-19 being far more severe than COVID-19 itself.

Useful information here for Your :

They should tell the COVID-19 patients they are not going to die unless they think/believe they are as noted from the article You posted and the reasons noted here they should be well acquainted with due to their profession.

All THIS from You who believes:

• Flimsy Carter is a moral individual and not culpable for acts as President Of The United States Of America.
  • Subsequent to Flimsy Carter's action as President Of The United States Of America, Iran became an enemy of The United States Of America with radicalized Muslim leaders ascending to power.
  • The subsequent loss of life and maiming of The United States Of America Service Men and Women in the Middle East due to Flimsy Carter is no big deal.
  • There actually is plane wreckage in the Pentagon when the Pentagon was damaged during 9/11.
  • Vietnam veterans, such as Howard Rutledge and James Stockdale, didn't kill all the bad guys and fight their way back to safety and were taken prisoner becasue they weren't bad and/or smart enough.

Obviously not well at all so Your delusional uniformed, unthinking, and subsequent ludicrous statements.

I'd suggest just YOU trying the facts:

image.png.0434fca535ce336562a93e0b85e6f720.png

Noted, of course, by the CDC. There are NOT 10s of thousands of NEW COVID-19 in The United States Of America per day while the daily increase in cases is reducing. The projection is now there are less than 100s of cases per day from a peak of 4,500 cases per day.

The root cause of all this is a man modified virus that was weaponized and used to estimate dispersion models that targets the elderly. If anything, this must be an issue the Chinese are forced to correct and cease and desist from doing with severe penalties for such acts while the perpetrators in The United States Of America and elsewhere participating in such acts must also be summarily penalized.

The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease has done far more damage to The United States Of America Stock Markets and World Markets so must also be considered a Psychological Economic Weapon and treated as such for the perpetrators.

Realy?

What a joke.

I am engaged in activities almost every day considered an essential worker where I have a further elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. I don't wear ANY PPE and NEVER will since I have no fear of COVID-19 if I actually do contract it. These activities have gone on since late January this year so I would have likely contracted COVID-19 and have died from it as panic stricken individuals, such as yourself, believe.

Just a VERIFIABLE fact from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.

The other comments and statements, of course, based on VERIFIABLE facts AND data.

I'll add a little more.....

Appreciate your efforts in this post.......pretty lengthy and wordy to get all the way through it.

I  did post on the dangers of fear......but my views are not as myopic as yours.....a lack of fear can be even more dangerous.....

Yes age....young or old may not have any affect with this....only 20% get really sick.....by percentages....few die....

Not surprised to see you throw your politics into the mix.....covid should have nothing to do with politics.....yet both sides are making it all about politics...

When Trump is re-elected his main platform will be to reunite the Country.....Right and Left....in every way

(I would guess that will make many heads explode......perhaps yours as well......)

I know this because I was very active for Trump in 16.....(hours, energy and resources....how about you?).....

I have been very involved this year as well.....(how about you?)

Trump is a free thinker.....same could be said about JFK......that's one of the reasons they are both great IMO...

Side note:....(Knowing full well Congresswoman Gabbard would be screwed by her own party..... I support her for her honesty, integrity and honor.  She is a Uniter......people like her are the future......hopefully a future that brings the country back together....)

I assure you Trump will make a major effort to reunite a very divided country in his 2nd term....can you handle that?

I'm glad to hear you are deemed to be "essential" and are contributing......a worthy place to be.....I suggest you don't become too fearless and complacent......  Good luck!

CL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Here is a prediction to ponder. When we come out the back end of this nightmare, they will find a vaccine and everyone will be REQUIRED to be vaccinated. I am sure under penalty of law! Now we have the sheeple falling in line with everything that the authorities are recommending/ordering (ie. the $1000 fine) they will continue to test their powers over us. After all, "never let a good crisis go to waste". Now where did I hear that?? 

Honest question here....I don't know the answer......

At this time is there any vaccine that the Country requires?

If so, is it Constitutional?

CL

• Upvote 1

Here's another thing I don't understand.  Can anyone explain how this is possible?

Dr. Oz and others say Covid-19 will circulate like seasonal flu.  They expect it to come back every year.

But - if this is either a Chinese bio-weapon, or came from eating exotic animals from the "wet market",  why would it come back every year?

My thinking is, if it's gonna come back every year, it's neither a bio-weapon nor from eating exotic animals.   Those would be one-time events, right?

Anybody have any other explanations?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6147440556001/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

:twothumbs: I  VERY MUCH AGREE, MD11Fr8Dawg, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Outcome?

I noted earlier:

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

What is next?

Forced vaccines?

Stripping of The Bill Of Rights AND OTHER Citizen Of The United States Of America RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES?

What pandemic or other psychological weapon will be released on the masses in the future?

Will the hysteria perpetrators still be among us ignoring VERIFIABLE facts and data AND/OR suggesting inappropriate responses to the ACTUAL condition apart from the hysteria and the effects of the hysteria?

Let's Get REAL, People.

Sane minds typically have similar conclusions on ACTUALLY supportive bases.

Thank You, MD11Fr8Dawg, for posting Your own sane assessments of Your own origin and making.

:salute:!!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!!:salute:

• Upvote 1

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister (to date), being a COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease Perpetrator, ACTUALLY Gave ME A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For Posting Sane, Fact Based, AND NON Hysteria Related Information AND Comments!!!

Honestly, though, it saddens me to know You and associates are out and about perpetrating Your baseless AND inviable VERIFIABLE nonsense.

People should be afforded the voices of reason at every instance and not perpetrators of hysteria for a seemingly non related agenda. The hysteria has had a far more severe effect than the condition, or conditions, people are actually subject to.

What is next?

Forced vaccines?

Let's Get REAL, People.

You’re a good man. You don’t deserve a ruby. Are country needs more patriots like you  :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sorry anybody who thinks this is no big deal is delusional! coorslight21 please tell your niece there are many people who appreciate every day how she is putting her life on the line for us saps who are sitting on our couch. I appreciate every hand she holds and the prayers I am sure she says to every patient she attends to. These are the true patriots of the United States in this point in time. Democrats, Republicans, Independent, don’t mean a damn thing right now. God bless all the Doctors and nurses throughout the world. As I say in jest many times but it applies for real in this situation. Our hospital workers have balls of a 1000 camels! For real coorslight21 all my prayers to your niece!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I  did post on the dangers of fear......but my views are not as myopic as yours.....a lack of fear can be even more dangerous.....

I am disappointed in your left handed views.

Fear is to be identified and eliminated due to adverse physiological and psychological outcomes. Noting ACTUAL conditions AND taking appropriate actions IS NEVER AN OUTCOME OF FEAR.

Inevitable experiences will happen anyway. I, as all others, will need to identify responsible perspectives and take appropriate action without fear.

56 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Not surprised to see you throw your politics into the mix.....covid should have nothing to do with politics.....yet both sides are making it all about politics...

Contradicting Yourself in the same line?

Political view points influence personal actions and influences on others with varying degrees of benefit or detriment.

COVID-19 should not even be addressed by politics or any government function just like the flu and other non essential items with the exception I noted earlier to address the Chinese and The United States Of America and other compliant actors in the manufacture of and distribution of a man modified virus for weaponization and dispertion model testing.

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

When Trump is re-elected his main platform will be to reunite the Country.....Right and Left....in every way

(I would guess that will make many heads explode......perhaps yours as well......)

Nah.

I am not a group hug type of person. What will the reunitization consist of and what will be compromised regarding the free exercise of the four (4) Textual Cornerstones?

As A The United States Of America Patriot, I will chose my own destiny and application of my rights as a Citizen Of The United States Of America.

So Help Me God.

I am not a fan of Tulsi Gabbard for the group hug type of "coning" "together" she noted. I do NOT care about what ever HONORABLE military service she provided and I DEFINITELY Thank Tulsi Gabbard AND ALL OTHER Honorably Serving OR Have Served The United States Of America Service Men AND Women.

Nikita Khrushchev quote: Comrades! We must abolish the cult of the ...

Free thinking and intelligent people were, obviously, imprisoned and killed for being critical actors and thinkers from a Communist group hug stand point.

TOP 25 QUOTES BY ALEXIS DE TOCQUEVILLE (of 311) | A-Z Quotes

I choose what Alexis de Tocqueville had to say about America over Nikita Khrushchev any day.

Well, OK, Alexander Fraser Tytler has a compelling viewpoint as well that I choose:

Linkster - Signs of the Times: REMEMBERING NON-REVISED HISTORY ...

TOP 5 QUOTES BY ALEXANDER FRASER TYTLER | A-Z Quotes

Trump is a free thinker.....same could be said about JFK......that's one of the reasons they are both great IMO...

I am a free thinker without a doubt so I am in good company?

Or do I need thought police due to my, "Display(s) Of Intellectual Speed And Power"?

JFK is questionable to me due to the family dealings with his biological father and paterfamilias, Joseph Kennedy, so like father like son?

I would NEVER agree to JFK being assassinated and agree with JFK pulling The United States Of America out of Vietnam. The French stated THAT, let THEM own up to it and close it out PROPERLY.

Side note:....(Knowing full well Congresswoman Gabbard would be screwed by her own party..... I support system" rel="">support her for her honesty, integrity and honor.  She is a Uniter......people like her are the future......hopefully a future that brings the country back together....)

See above. I just started going down the line. Tulsi Gabbards political party choice and campaign manager choices should have been more thoroughly assessed.

Tulsi Gabbard is using the Covid-19 Hysteria to apply measures that are inappropriate to begin with. Why is there not an outcry for international action on China for releasing this man made bioweapon? What about swine flu, bird flu, SARS, MERS, etc. that all came from China and the appropriate measures where never before applied against China? Why is Tulsi Gabbard not focused on calling China to account for biological warfare? IF Tulsi Gabbard was calling out President Trump for not taking said actions against China, I would be inclined to a different view in this dimensional respect.

IF the Left ACTUALLY fears Tulsi Gabbard, why would Tulsi Gabbard now, "offering my full support system" rel="">support to Vice President Joe Biden in his quest to bring our country together". Why wouldn't she refrain from commenting but when asked say, "Let We The People decide". If Tulsi Gabbard wants to present herself as a fore runner in the future as a Democratic Candidate for President, she would do far better to let the current Democratic Party implode and then be the rising Phoenix for future Presidential aspirations. Now Tulsi is bound by her statements and her rise as the Phoenix is compromised.

When one knows more than enough to know enough then no more knowledge is needed.

When a Globalist talks like a Globalist, acts like a Globalist, articulates Globalist philosophies then the Globalist is a Globalist.

No need for further knowledge about that particular person. A Trojan Horse is a Trojan Horse. A Touareg Raider is a Touareg Raider.

Further, no acceptable circumstances exist to have a Globalist represent We The People in a unified Globalist manner. I'll not allow Globalism to circumvent free exercise of The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights with the benefits of exercise thereof.

39 was and is a Globalist. No need to repeat history to prove history again no matter how humanitarian or beneficial the Globalist is presented.

One item not mentioned earlier is the multi lateral nuclear threat. I am a strong advocate of superior strength and technology on all fronts including nuclear warfare. Just like with the Soviets, the best way to deal with them or other enemy is to talk down to them. I am an advocate of The United States Of America tactical nuclear armaments in space if truly technically advanced and effective. The Chinese are at least as much of a threat now, albeit not the same threat while each is unique, as the Soviets/Russians have been and are now. As such, any  past bilateral nuclear related treaties are truly obsolete even though never observed by the Soviets/Russians sufficiently.

Any degree of "unifying" The United States Of America Citizens would essentially, by necessity, be upon the Foundation Of THIS Great Nation that is, namely, the Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership WITH appropriate application of the four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

Good enough for the Founding Fathers.

Good enough for me.

I'm glad to hear you are deemed to be "essential" and are contributing......a worthy place to be.....I suggest you don't become too fearless and complacent......  Good luck!

CL

Thank You, Coorslite21.

No worries THERE.

My fearlessness and objective practices have not had ANY adverse effects ESPECIALLY WITHOUT ANY USE OF PPE OR INTELLECTUAL PROPHYLACTICS.

I had the flu and lived.

IF I contract the COVID-19, I'll live.

NO "luck" THERE.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, gregp said:

You’re a good man. You don’t deserve a ruby. Are country needs more patriots like you  :tiphat:

:twothumbs: Thank You AND I Am Honored To Be In YOUR Honored Company, GregP My Friend, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

CoronaVirus Hysteria Pandemic Diseased Individuals are readily identified and easily run to ground ON ACTUAL INDEPENDENT FACTS AND DATA AND CORRESPONDING REASON.

Here is EVEN MORE "information" FOR THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Diseased "individuals":

Cases in U.S.

Other Languages

Updated April 6, 2020

This page will be updated daily. Numbers close out at 4 p.m. the day before reporting.

***On Saturday and Sunday, the numbers in COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance and the figure describing the cumulative total number of COVID-19 cases in the United States will be updated. These numbers are preliminary and have not been confirmed by state and territorial health departments. CDC will update weekend numbers the following Monday to reflect health department updates.***

CDC is responding to an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other locations internationally, including the United States. In addition to CDC, many public health laboratories are now testing for the virus that causes COVID-19.

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 330,891
  • Total deaths: 8,910
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 55 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)

* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.

† Numbers updated Saturday and Sunday are not confirmed by state and territorial health departments. These numbers will be modified when numbers are updated on Monday.

image.png.ec36efb5180210101d7028382573fd7c.png

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Hardly a "pandemic" to be concerned about being less than the 2019-2020 flu contagion.

AND The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is left "unaddressed".

Let's Get REAL, People, AND Get Rid Of THEE INCURABLE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease THAT IS KILLING FAR MORE PEOPLE AND REEKING HAVOC ECONOMICALLY AS A Psychological Economic Weapon WITH THE READY, WILLING, AND ABLE Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces BEFORE OUR CHERISHED RIGHTS ARE STRIPPED FROM US AS INDIVIDUALS!!!!

The United States Of America Patriots - UNITE Against THIS Evil "group" "hug" FOE!!!

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Here is EVEN MORE "information" FOR THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Diseased "individuals":

WOWZERS!!!

A (to date) Red Rubymeister ACTUALLY Gave Me A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For Posting MOST OUTSTANDINGLY GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE SUBSIDENCE OF THEE COVID-19 CASES!!!

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates

Other Languages

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 28, 2020, there have been:

39,000,000 – 55,000,000
flu illnesses

person coughing icon

26 minutes ago, Synopsis said:
COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 330,891
  • Total deaths: 8,910
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 55 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)

39 to 55 Million 2019 - 2020 Season Flu Cases IS A BIG DEAL.

330,891 COVID-19 Cases IS LESS THAN 1% (YOU GOT THAT RIGHT - LESS THAN 1%) OF THE FLU CASES AND NOT A BIG DEAL.

AND THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease IS LEFT UNADDRESSED!!!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1

Synopsis......you state.....

"Or do I need thought police due to my, "Display(s) Of Intellectual Speed And Power"?"

You have identified yourself.....

Narcissistic personality disorder

It is human nature to be aware of our own needs, to express them, and to want others to be aware of our abilities and achievements. These are not bad traits. However, if these thoughts, feelings and behaviours are very extreme and cause problems in relating to others, you may get a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder.

You may:

• believe that there are special reasons that make you different, better or more deserving than others
  • have fragile self-esteem, so that you rely on others to recognise your worth and your needs
  • feel upset if others ignore you and don’t give you what you feel you deserve
  • resent other people’s successes
  • put your own needs above other people’s, and demand they do too
  • be seen as selfish and dismissive or unaware of other people's needs.

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Synopsis......you state.....

"Or do I need thought police due to my, "Display(s) Of Intellectual Speed And Power"?"

You have identified yourself.....

Did YOU, CoorsLite21, Grant ME The Red Ruby Citation(s) As A Badge(s) Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"???!!!

How could I be narcissistic SINCE I DID NOT DO THE VOTING???!!!

I presented the facts AND data.

WHY, pray tell, HAVE YOU, CoorsLite21 succumbed to left handed reasoning and like hysteria similar to the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease???!!!

I choose to be on the side of facts AND data. HARDLY narcissistic.

The reason for my approach to the entire thread is to expose the ABSOLUTELY VERIFIABLE idiocy of the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic in order to help those afflicted by COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease AND the potential outcomes as a threat to remove the provisions of The Bill Of Rights AND associated liberties/freedoms provided by Rule Of Law for the sake of "security".

The unwarranted "emotional" damage to the world trade and economies is alone a Psychological Economic Weapon. Would ANYONE want THIS condition repeated for OTHER Psychological Economic Weapons?

Yeah, I'll run THAT ridge for the sake of my fellow True The United States Of America Patriots to see where the "combatants' are AND what "ammo" THEY 'sling".

NOW, CoorsLite21, ANSWER YOUR ABOVE QUESTIONS AND ADDITIONAL PREVIOUSLY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS:

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Realy?

Contradicting Yourself in the same line?

What will the reunitization consist of and what will be compromised regarding the free exercise of the four (4) Textual Cornerstones?

I am a free thinker without a doubt so I am in good company?

Or do I need thought police due to my, "Display(s) Of Intellectual Speed And Power"?

JFK is questionable to me due to the family dealings with his biological father and paterfamilias, Joseph Kennedy, so like father like son?

Tulsi Gabbard is using the Covid-19 Hysteria to apply measures that are inappropriate to begin with. Why is there not an outcry for international action on China for releasing this man made bioweapon? What about swine flu, bird flu, SARS, MERS, etc. that all came from China and the appropriate measures where never before applied against China? Why is Tulsi Gabbard not focused on calling China to account for biological warfare?

IF the Left ACTUALLY fears Tulsi Gabbard, why would Tulsi Gabbard now, "offering my full support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support to Vice President Joe Biden in his quest to bring our country together". Why wouldn't she refrain from commenting but when asked say, "Let We The People decide".

Unless, of course, YOUR, CoorsLite21, left handed R.H.I.P. narcissism prevents You from presenting facts AND data based answers AND demonstrates Your obvious propensity for fostering hysteria in various forms.

For example, my potential for contracting the COVID-19, no matter what PPE is used, is real as with ANYONE else. PPE reduces, not eliminates, the potential for contracting COVID-19. The CDC statistics do not show COVID-19 to be a significant threat to the populous health and well being although some are impacted, even passing away, due to COVID-19 whereas COVID-19 MUST be treated as a man modified virus bioweapon with implications for future use of other bioweapons on the masses. A related matter is unwarranted and forced vaccinations that may or may not include other materials injected into unknowing and otherwise refusing individuals. Also to note, the COVID virus is nominally 0.5 microns in diameter. Typical masks won't prevent the passage of the COVID-19 virus since things like HEPA is necessary in removing 0.5 micron and larger asbestos particles from the atmosphere when dealing with asbestos.

I LIKELY WILL NOT EVEN CONTRACT COVID-19 AND, IF contracting COVID-19, I WILL NOT DIE FROM COVID-19.

Let's Get REAL, People Due To The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease dealing unwarranted yet entirely avoidable social and economic catastrophic outcomes.

• Upvote 2

Democrats, Republicans, Independent, don’t mean a damn thing right now.

Oh really caddie man?? Then you must have missed Gov Gavin Newsom of Mexifornia admit that this is the perfectly opportune time to progress the liberal agenda. He said it at a presser on TV for the entire country to see. Perhaps you miss it. I don't recall any Repub referencing ANYTHING like this at anytime during this pandemic. Perhaps I missed something, don't think so. I could not be a liberal, could not look at myself in the mirror if my party did the things the Rats do. Repubs have their faults, but they look like cub scouts compared to the socialist DemoRats. And they are so brazen now they don't even try to hide it anymore. Power hungry, corrupt, greedy, mentally ill, political FOOLS!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Democrats, Republicans, Independent, don’t mean a damn thing right now.

Oh really caddie man?? Then you must have missed Gov Gavin Newsom of Mexifornia admit that this is the perfectly opportune time to progress the liberal agenda. He said it at a presser on TV for the entire country to see. Perhaps you miss it. I don't recall any Repub referencing ANYTHING like this at anytime during this pandemic. Perhaps I missed something, don't think so. I could not be a liberal, could not look at myself in the mirror if my party did the things the Rats do. Repubs have their faults, but they look like cub scouts compared to the socialist DemoRats. And they are so brazen now they don't even try to hide it anymore. Power hungry, corrupt, greedy, mentally ill, political FOOLS!! 

Wow, wow wow. It’s all I can say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I could not be a liberal, could not look at myself in the mirror if my party did the things the Rats do.

:salute:!!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!!:salute:

:twothumbs: A MOST Excellent Point (as USUAL), MD11Fr8Dawg, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

A VERY frequent test of mine. The graves of fallen True The United States Of America Patriots beckon STRONGLY during my look see in the mirror.

WOWZERS!!!

A (to date) Red Rubymeister ACTUALLY Gave Me A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For Posting MOST OUTSTANDINGLY GOOD NEWS ABOUT THE SUBSIDENCE OF THEE COVID-19 CASES!!!

2019-2020 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary Burden Estimates

Other Languages

CDC estimates* that, from October 1, 2019, through March 28, 2020, there have been:

39,000,000 – 55,000,000
flu illnesses

person coughing icon

39 to 55 Million 2019 - 2020 Season Flu Cases IS A BIG DEAL.

330,891 COVID-19 Cases IS LESS THAN 1% (YOU GOT THAT RIGHT - LESS THAN 1%) OF THE FLU CASES AND NOT A BIG DEAL.

AND THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease IS LEFT UNADDRESSED!!!

The coronavirus death rate in the US is far higher than that of the flu 

While about 0.1% of people who get the flu die, the coronavirus' global death rate is about 4.7%, based on the current numbers of cases and deaths. However, the death rate of the coronavirus fluctuates constantly and varies strongly by country — in Italy, it was above 11% as of Monday, while it was 1.8% in the US.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-compared-seasonal-flu-in-the-us-death-rates-2020-3

just the facts!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, caddieman said:

The coronavirus death rate in the US is far higher than that of the flu 

While about 0.1% of people who get the flu die, the coronavirus' global death rate is about 4.7%, based on the current numbers of cases and deaths. However, the death rate of the coronavirus fluctuates constantly and varies strongly by country — in Italy, it was above 11% as of Monday, while it was 1.8% in the US.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-compared-seasonal-flu-in-the-us-death-rates-2020-3

just the facts!

REPORTED CASES.

HOW, pray tell, LONG has accurate COVID-19 testing been available WORLD WIDE???!!!

AND, WHAT, pray tell, ABOUT MISDIAGNOSIS AND UNREPORTED CASES WORLD WIDE???!!!

To be SURE, I DO NOT want ANYONE to get COVID-19 JUST LIKE THE FLU WHEREAS THOSE CONTRACTING COVID-19 CAN AND DO SUFFER CORRESPONDING PANIC ATTACKS FAR MORE DEADLY IN CONJUNCTION WITH COVID-19.

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Keep Calm and Don't Panic | Calm, Keep calm, Calm quotes

As noted in an earlier post in THIS thread, COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease causes the lung tissue to swell and prevent adequate gas transfer of CO2 out AND O2 in the blood stream FURTHER EXACERBATED BY FLUID FROM CHEST CONGESTION NECESSITATING THE VENTILATORS AND MUCH MORE LIKELY BECOMING FATAL.

• Upvote 1