Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOR QANON FOLLOWERS

KristiD

I used to trust Q until last year when he said we'd have indictments in 2019 and then we didn't.  And to make it worse, he never addressed what happened, he just totally ignored that he'd said this.  The lack of arrests is the major thing that everyone complains about.  I don't trust a leader who commits to doing something so important to his followers, and then who doesn't deliver on it.  And then instead of owning it and explaining what happened, he just prattles on about Q proofs and trust the plan.   I generally don't trust any leaders, so I'm always watching to see if their actions match what they're saying.  People change, and just because someone's been honorable for a while, doesn't mean they always will be.  At this point, I don't trust Q anymore, though I'm certainly willing to change my mind if what he says starts coming true.  However, I do still trust Trump, because he continues to pretty much always do what he says.  And I'm beyond impressed with how's he stepping up to help so many people through this coronavirus disaster.  I think he truly values human life and I am so proud and grateful he is our president.  And even if Q turns out not to be the real deal, I still think Trump is and that he plans to drain the swamp and restore righteousness and morality to the US.  And I will still be very optimistic for the US.

Having said all that, apparently Alex Jones is planning on revealing Q's identity this coming Wednesday, and the skittle is that it's not gonna be good.  Supposedly people will come to learn they've been played.  I'm not a big Alex Jones fan, but I can't deny he's released some important information.  So I will be listening to what he has to say on the 15th.  

This is just a rumor, although it's from a good source.  As dire as the current times are, if this information is released and proves to be true, it will be bomshell information that we all need to be aware of.  If not..... I'm really sorry for the false alarm.

• Thanks 2

Agreed KristiD.

You are not the only one who realized they were being played. I know some people who literally believe every word he/she has ever stated...without even realizing how they were being drawn in to the mind games. Some even get angry if you even question this "Q" characters statements. When that happens, I usually realize we're being toyed with.

I do not like when people play with others emotions or purposely mislead using all the usual tools...fear, dread, doom, paranoia religion or politics. I have personally witnessed the toll it takes on some people, and their mental health, especially those who dive in head first without thought.

Just my thoughts...and 2 cents worth.

Thanks for chiming in on this topic.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Like 1