Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Corona Virus: Another Pespective

Markinsa

I've heard this theory but I don't buy it.  5G is bad for sure, but if 5G is what is making people sick, why do people recover from it by taking high dose vitamin C?  And why does social distancing slow the contagion rate?  Those two things wouldn't make any difference if the problem was caused by 5G.  Personally, I think it is a bioweapon, probabably released accidently.   jmho

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

"In the past 30 days, Americans have lost—or should I say have willingly surrendered: 
*The free exercise of religion 
*The freedom to peaceably assemble 
*The freedom to travel 
*The freedom to work 
*The freedom to obtain a firearm (if you live in Washington State, New Jersey, New Orleans and other places) 
*The right of autonomy over one’s own property 
*The right of autonomy over one’s own money (try to withdraw a large sum of money right now and see what happens) 
*The right to buy and sell.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. A county in Indiana recently declared books (which includes the Bible) to be “non-essential” goods and outlawed their sale. Checkpoints are going up. National Guard troops are checking temperatures at airports. Local governments are setting up networks for citizens to rat out each other. Medical care is being rationed. The list is endless."  

https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/

• Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, bigwave said:
In the past 30 days, Americans have lost—or should I say have willingly surrendered: 
*The free exercise of religion 
*The freedom to peaceably assemble 
*The freedom to travel 
*The freedom to work 
*The freedom to obtain a firearm (if you live in Washington State, New Jersey, New Orleans and other places) 
*The right of autonomy over one’s own property 
*The right of autonomy over one’s own money (try to withdraw a large sum of money right now and see what happens) 
*The right to buy and sell.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. A county in Indiana recently declared books (which includes the Bible) to be “non-essential” goods and outlawed their sale. Checkpoints are going up. National Guard troops are checking temperatures at airports. Local governments are setting up networks for citizens to rat out each other. Medical care is being rationed. The list is endless."  

https://revisionistreview.blogspot.com/

Thanks for this post Bigwave.  It’s a good reminder to reverse that list ASAP!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

My thoughts...

Any source that emits certain frequencies has potential to disrupt our bodies and normal cellular operation. That is a fact. How harmful those sources are depend upon what frequency they operate at. 5G is getting to a frequency that has increased the potential to harm normal cellular activities within our bodies.

The problem with being able to discern the affects are that many tests that have been conducted that show a high rate of harmful disruption, are being done within certain confines that are different than in the public realm.

I assisted with an english version article transcribed from a lecture on 5G research about a year ago done by a german doctor by the name of Anke Kern. I thought it was extremely well done research, and fact finding. According to her, there are I know over 180 doctors and scientists who have communicated via a memorandum with various mobile companies who are rolling out 5G. They asked them to please delay their rollout until all the evidence was in on how 5G operational frequencies interact with humans and other living creatures. So far some countries have decided to delay proceeding, but most have not.

I think the big question with all the tests in this regard is concentration of frequencies in the testing environment compared with the concentration in the public realm emitted by the various towers or masts. Just because something shows massive disruption in confined testing environments, does not mean that will be replicated in the open air, but we should not disregard the findings that long term it is likely not at all healthy. I think we should be open minded enough to take time to learn what we can, then see where that knowledge leads us. if it is determined with solid evidence to be harmful, then we should pay attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 4/4/2020 at 7:05 PM, KristiD said:

I've heard this theory but I don't buy it.  5G is bad for sure, but if 5G is what is making people sick, why do people recover from it by taking high dose vitamin C?  And why does social distancing slow the contagion rate?  Those two things wouldn't make any difference if the problem was caused by 5G.  Personally, I think it is a bioweapon, probabably released accidently.   jmho

5G higher band does as a proven fact kill you, it can be subtle and chronic or acute! depends on the wavelength. AND MICRO WAVES KILL. all cells in your body have a frequency that they resonate at and if you come in with a different vibrational frequency and ovveride the current one with a microwave (which is narrow and penetrating) you can cause all kinds of ugly shiz. It is literally written in actual science articles and studies this is not new. And people taking high doses of vitamin c doesn't mean the resonance is back to natural in the cell, it just means that a certain symptom has been covered up or suppressed by vitamin c. FREQUENCIES KILL, SO JUST WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR.

• Thanks 1

5g what a joke. More likely Biological warfare from China because of tariffs. 

ON EASTER SUNDAY EVERY AMERICAN MUST MARCH IN THE STREETS TO THEIR LOCAL CITY HALL AND DEMAND THE RESIGNATION OF ALL POLITICIANS WHO ILLEGALLY IMPRISONED 330 MILLION AMERICANS.  

#MARCH FOR FREEDOM 

• Thanks 2

On 4/5/2020 at 9:35 PM, TinBadge said:

In Italy, Going Back to Work May Depend on Having the Right Antibodies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/04/04/world/europe/italy-coronavirus-antibodies.amp.html

Not yet....Most can't go to work yet other than some categories...Many are working from home.....So far...

Most businesses and activities are on lockdown...Been that way for a month now....

We'll see

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 3:33 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

5g what a joke. More likely Biological warfare from China because of tariffs. 

ON EASTER SUNDAY EVERY AMERICAN MUST MARCH IN THE STREETS TO THEIR LOCAL CITY HALL AND DEMAND THE RESIGNATION OF ALL POLITICIANS WHO ILLEGALLY IMPRISONED 330 MILLION AMERICANS.  

#MARCH FOR FREEDOM 

10-4!!!!!!!

• Thanks 2

From the Rockefeller Foundation back in 2010... Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development

LOCK STEP – A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen pushback

In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain—originating from wild geese—was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.

The pandemic blanketed the planet—though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better—China in particular. The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter postpandemic recovery.

China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf

• Thanks 2