Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Guru Opinions EST - 3/27/2020

4-3-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...here's another article that came out last night..... "The process of increasing the foreign exchange rate of the Iraq dinar always occurs during official holidays."  ...it's not about the coronavirus it's about the facts...the coronavirus was just a coincidence.  It was unexpected...Iraq has done too much and they've come too far along to put all their progress on hold...after 15 months of work...we are looking very good right now...

4-3-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The spread or market rate is reported at 1260 to $1 today in Baghdad.  That is 6%. Well out of the required 2% by the IMF. Not good. CBI needs to abandon the modified window auction and get back to the regular procedure soon. Like I said a while ago a fully liberalized foreign exchange market provides a balance between dinar and dollar to keep the exchange rate within 2% as required by the IMF. Variations of that do not work. The only alternative is floating the currency. And though it has been discussed, there has been no movement from the CBI to begin to float the dinar at this time. [The CBI official market rate for Iraq has not been updated since 3-16-2020]

4-03-2020   Intel Guru Mike Cottrell   When the time comes:  As far as Exchange protocols have always been to have a DeLarue machine verify each currency. I assume it would still be a sanitary way to do it with minimal contact

4-3-2020   Intel Guru RayRen98   This information is coming direct from our Iraqi citizen source...  "Iranian militias inside Iraq are threatening all politicians that vote for Zarfi death...they have this up on our billboards...they are starting real trouble for Zarfi and the high ranking officials from Iran were in Iraq all day with their threats too.  If Zarfi fails to be appointed then all powers go to Saleh again...he can either nominate another candidate or desolve the parliament all together according to article 64 and call for early elections.  April 5 th start back up date for all banking activities in Iraq..."

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Ronscarpa..🙏🏻

5 hours ago, genx4me said:

Thanks Ron!

3 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

"Dissolve the Parliament" would be a HUGE start ------ IMHO    :rolleyes:

Semper Fi:salute:

Thanks everyone ... I think that's a great idea Synopsis, but it would delay any monetary reform we might  hope to see.  :cowboy1:Ron

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

"Dissolve the Parliament" would be a HUGE start ------ IMHO    :rolleyes:

Semper Fi:salute:

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I think that's a great idea Synopsis,

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: 

:salute:!!!RonScarpa!!!:salute:

May Your coffee be hot, fresh, plentiful, AND just the way You like it THIS Fine Morning, RonScarpa, SIR!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:salute:!!!RonScarpa!!!:salute:

May Your coffee be hot, fresh, plentiful, AND just the way You like it THIS Fine Morning, RonScarpa, SIR!!!

Thanks Synopsis ... it is good and hot - an Ethopian Blend. Have a Blessed Sunday..! :tiphat: Me

• Thanks 2