Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Wants a 10% Global Tax to Pay for CV-19

UN Wants a 10% Global Tax to Pay for New "Shared Responsibility" Program to Address Coronavirus PandemiC

Hold on to your Wallet...

Like the American left the globalists never let a crisis pass without attempting a power-grab.

guterres-600x433.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/un-wants-10-global-tax-pay-new-global-shared-responsibility-program-address-coronavirus-pandemic/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Tough to have a team of virus researchers check things out when the country involved delays announcing the outbreak, bulldozes

ground zero and then denies entrance to check thing out. 

Bill Gates may seem like a friend, but I personally have my doubts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Tough to have a team of virus researchers check things out when the country involved delays announcing the outbreak, bulldozes

ground zero and then denies entrance to check thing out. 

Bill Gates may seem like a friend, but I personally have my doubts.

People don't have to be your friends to be smart people....it's a shame no one listened to Gates in 2015.....

By the numbers many lives would have been saved......and $trillions saved by being proactive rather than reactive....

Kind of the same for HR 2417...The Shield Act for EMP protection for the entire US Grid.....cost at the time....about a $Billion.......1859 saw a natural EMP that today, without protection for the grid  will take us back to the 1800's.....costing $trillions....as well as millions of lives as the supply chain collapses.....

But what do the clowns in DC care....... ?    JMO.    CL

Cl, I am not saying he isn't smart. I am saying what he said in 15 would not have mattered today.

China delayed admitting it had a problem, thus delaying any quick action, and then destroyed the epicenter and any information

a team of virus experts could have used to help fight this virus. 

• Thanks 1