Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Noontime Guru Opinions @ 1:45 PM CST - 4/02/2020

4-2-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...these billionaires meet in Davos.  They meet there once a year.  A lot of you guys know about these meetings and Davos...one of these guys is a very influential financial advisor was giving a speech and someone wrote an article about the speech...what the man went on to say was this.  He actually made fun of so-called "currency gurus".  He bashed them 7 ways to Sunday.  But as soon as he was done bashing them he kindly said afterwards having said all the negative things he said the gurus actually got two of them correctly.  He said the Iraqi dinar and the Vietnam dong in his opinion were great investments and thought that some of his people should invest in them as well.  He only touched on the two currencies for a fraction of a minute then he went on to...remind everybody that when the Kuwait dinar changed it created a lot of millionaires...there was a bump in the economy and a slight one because it wasn't as well know as the Iraqi dinar one but it created a lot of millionaires.  He said but within 5 months 86% of these millionaires were flat broke.  Flat broke...from time to time I read that article again just so I can hear his words so that it reminds me of what NOT to do once the RI or RV hits for our currencies...

4-2-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [...as the US is giving the American people money for a Stimulus Package why would it not make sense that the GOI RV to help their citizens...]    Iraq has a stimulus built in and ready to go! I don't mean to sound jaded, but I don't expect Iraq to do it for "the citizens". It's not going to get done "for the people" - but it will get done, and many will benefit, including the little people... This is taken from another site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. You can find Adam's full chat in our DV Chat Logs Forum at link: 

Adam Montana Weekly 1 April 2020

:salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Mr Ron. 
Something has been telling my to hold tight to my dong.  I lay it next to me at night, and I take it with me to work every day.   
I can’t wait to see the bank tellers reaction when I slap it down on the counter.  
:cigar:

Edited by gregp
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, gregp said:

Thanks Mr Ron. 
Something has been telling my to hold tight to my dong.  I lay it next to me at night, and I take it with me to work every day.   
I can’t wait to see the bank tellers reaction when I slap it down on the counter.  :cigar:

Thanks for the good laugh gregp...LOL..! :cowboy1:Ron

• Haha 2