Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Daily Auction Again - Thursday - 4/02/2020

LINK

The price of the dollar in Baghdad today

04/2/2020 14:02:47

Foreign currency markets in Iraq recorded, today, Thursday, a slight decrease in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The selling and buying prices of the dollar in banking companies and offices came as follows:

The selling price of one dollar is 1260 dinars, or 126 thousand dinars per hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar is 1,250 dinars, or 125 thousand dinars per hundred dollars.

It is noteworthy that these prices are not official due to the closure of the Al-Kifah Stock Exchange due to the curfew imposed on healthy roaming against corona virus.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I hope each of you will have a blessed day :twothumbs: ...

Most importantly, try to spend some of it with GOD..! :praying:

Great message!!! Thx for the updates!!! 👍🇺🇸...are you located around the Lost Wages area? I thought I saw in an earlier post that you were! I have family out there (Mom, sister, in-laws)!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Ron Thanks,  We patiently await the "Final Outcome" of the Currency Auctions once the ISX starts back up & Curfew is lifted.  Always Keeping the faith!!

GO RV & RI

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

The selling price of one dollar is 1260 dinars. It is noteworthy that these prices are not official due to the closure of the Al-Kifah Stock Exchange due to the curfew imposed against corona virus.

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Thank you Ron, very much appreciated sir. Stay safe 🙏

Thanks tigergorzow, DinarThug, and Wiljor...appreciate your comments...! :salute: RON

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Great message!!! Thx for the updates!!! 👍🇺🇸...are you located around the Lost Wages area? I thought I saw in an earlier post that you were! I have family out there (Mom, sister, in-laws)!!! 

Thanks CSM Thack ... I appreciate your comment. Yes, I live in SW Las Vegas - 23 years in AF (100 missions in VietNam) - thank you for your service Brother. Be Blessed..! :salute:Ron

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

4 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks CSM Thack ... I appreciate your comment. Yes, I live in SW Las Vegas - 23 years in AF (100 missions in VietNam) - thank you for your service Brother. Be Blessed..! :salute:Ron

Hooah...Thank you for your amazing service and obvious stellar career!!! 👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 4

CBI said In another article that they halted the auctions because of corona virus. 
We know the auctions are done electronically.

I hope the auctions are over and they just getting ready to move to an open market economy with an international recognized currency.

Go RVasap

Thanks again Ron.!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thank you for your service Ron!! 🇺🇸 

My husband served in the Navy during Vietnam (‘68-‘72) aboard 2 aircraft carriers, The Coral Sea & The Midway. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Central Bank: We will continue to auction the currency to support trade and import food

2020-04-01
1200px-Central_Bank_of_Iraq.jpg?resize=6

Follow Iraq:

Today, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq called private banks and exchange firms to take a responsible role in light of the current stage, indicating its continued monetary and financial policy.

A statement seen by "Yass Iraq" said, "The efforts of the various institutions in our country to fight the Corona epidemic and get out peacefully from this crisis come together," calling on "banks, exchange companies and electronic payment companies to take their responsible role at this stage."

He added, "Although the curfew has affected the activities and actions of all official institutions, including the Central Bank of Iraq, we have taken the initiative to employ our cadres in order to sustain the payment of salaries and finance of food, agricultural, medical and all necessary materials," stressing that "there is no change in its policy in financing Trade and imports, which will resume after the ban is completely lifted.

With regard to the next stage, the statement stated that “the bank will begin to enhance bank balances abroad through the foreign currency sale window, according to a schedule of working days and according to the requirements of the situation, and that is to be reported first, for the purposes of financing the credits of importing foodstuffs, agricultural supplies, medical materials and goods necessary for the country and citizens.” .

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

CBI said In another article that they halted the auctions because of corona virus. 
We know the auctions are done electronically.

I hope the auctions are over and they just getting ready to move to an open market economy with an international recognized currency.

Go RVasap

Thanks again Ron.!

That's what I was thinking.  No real threat to anyone taking part in these auctions regarding contracting the Corona Virus.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Forgive me this has nothing to do with the thread but kind of seemed like it would be a good place to put this. With this Coronavirus we're dealing with now, gosh the pandemic of 2020..  I remember Kim Clement commenting that President Donald Trump was God's David. Remember David lost everything but he got it all back, for President Trump this mean jobs, the economy, stock market. There's hope I really believe. Interesting time we're living in but God is in control and only He can say who transitions and when, not a virus. Stay well DV family.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, fancy said:

Forgive me this has nothing to do with the thread but kind of seemed like it would be a good place to put this. With this Coronavirus we're dealing with now, gosh the pandemic of 2020..  I remember Kim Clement commenting that President Donald Trump was God's David. Remember David lost everything but he got it all back, for President Trump this mean jobs, the economy, stock market. There's hope I really believe. Interesting time we're living in but God is in control and only He can say who transitions and when, not a virus. Stay well DV family.

Great point fancy. Thanks for posting, many I've heard say they wish Trump would speak more "presidential". They forget David was a sinner and not perfect, but God used him for great things. This is not the time for polite speach, we needed a warrior to fight against the evil that had ruled over us and God gave us one. We will get through this and be more powerful, prosperous, and faithful as a people. All is reaching the climax in this war against the invisible enemy. God bless you all here in DV, God bless President Trump and God bless America!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1