Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judy's Redemption Center Recomendations.

Luigi1

Luigi found this April 1st article of Dinarian interests...

Judy's Redemption Center guidelines & recomendations.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

1 April 2020   Judy Lyington...

1. A couple of days ago they paid out select Tier 3 groups. The bulk of Tier 3 was paid yesterday Mon. 30 March and today Tues. 31 March.

2. The intermediates were paid out at 6 pm EDT tonight Tues. 31 March.

3. Tier 4a and 4b should be notified within the next 48 hours. That 48 hours started at 10 am EDT this morning Tues. 31 March.

4. There were higher currency rates than anticipated on the Dong and Dinar.

5. Zim had a good default rate. Dependent on your humanitarian project presentation you would be presented with a rate higher than the default rate.

6. Most would be pleased with the rate offered you. It was advised to take the rate offered you so as to not appear greedy. If you felt it should be higher you could make your case at your second appointment, which would be at a bank.

7. Contract Rates on the currencies only applied if you didn’t have Zim because the Zim rate was so high.

8. When we redeem we would sign an NDA that would last for 90 day. After those 90 days there would be another three months you would be tracked on what you said about your NDA. That tracking would happen through your phone conversations, email, Internet and social media. If you said or did anything against your NDA they would come after you and likely freeze your accounts.

9. You could wear a mask or scarf to the door of the Redemption Center, then take it off at door.

10. You may want to wear some camouflage like glasses when you come out of the Redemption Center so as to not be recognized by facial recognition machines of the bad guys.

11. You should consider the type of security you wanted to use.

12. They would check your temperature when you entered and left, and have you swab your nose. They may give you silicon gloves to handle your currency.

13. You would have 20-25 min. for your appointment. If you had a lot of currency they would give you more time so they could verify the currency.

14. You would be given a four min. instruction video to watch while they checked out your background. After the video you would have 5-8 min. to tell them about your project. Hand them copies of your Business Plan.

15. They would count and verify your currency and Zim.

16. You would set up your accounts.

17. They would punch out a Debit card for you with $1million on it.

18. You could do any wire transfers you needed.

19. They could provide you with up to three Proof of Funds letters.

20. They would give you a Perk sheet of banking benefits to take with you.

21. You would set up a second appointment to come back to talk with a wealth manager or private banker to answer your questions.

22. You could ask for up to $14,000 in cash to take with you.

23. On The Three Days of Darkness: It has been said that the Three Days of Darkness would include internet, phone and Social Media outage. Today Tues. 31 March in the President’s speech, Trump mentioned a number of telecom providers, saying they were under a lot of stress. He said that that usage of the Internet, phone, Social Media would not be interrupted. However, restricted usage could affect some other people.

24. NESARA started a week ago.

25. Yesterday and today Tues. 31 March we had a number of mortgages forgiven. By 10 am EDT this morning Tues. 31 March the mortgage debt forgiveness applied to 23,000 mortgages.

26. That debt forgiveness program would continue and be completed by the end of April.

27. The interest paid on those loans would be paid back to you.

28. The IRS and Federal Reserve were being absorbed into the US Treasury.

29. Only US citizens would be eligible for Stimulus checks.

30. The Stimulus Checks were being cut by the US Treasury and sent out by the IRS.

31. Starting yesterday Mon. 30 March Stimulus checks began to go out. As of this morning the total number of Stimulus checks that went out was 638,000.

32. Those on Social Security and others who received government monies by Direct Deposit would receive their Stimulus checks by Direct Deposit on Wed. 1 April or Thurs. 2 April. 33. Those Stimulus Checks would not be just for two months and were a precursor to a Universal Basic Income for everyone.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

12. They would check your temperature when you entered and left, and have you swab your nose.
They may give you silicon gloves to handle your currency.

Bruce And Weegie Keep Going Back In Line For The Full Cavity Search ! :o 

GlumAptLamprey-size_restricted.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

Since , I’m a simple man.  A simple question. Where do we find out what tier we are in ? I should be cashing in already , maybe! If I’m in tier 1 or 2. I should be able to go on to bank and cash 💰!  Only to go back to the ranch and punch cows! Cause everything is on lock down! No fancy pick ups , cars, planes, horses, fine restaurants, hotels , resorts, beeches, you name it, that your money can buy is all gone! All thanks to the Chinese and their bio weapon unleashed on the world!! Here I’ve been been waiting 11 years to be rich, now those knot heads in Iraq. They could RV their money 4 to 1 today, and I can’t even buy an M-95 mask to go to the barn in! This just my luck! Waiting all these years to get rich so I could help people and now even if this so call RV happens I’ll be lucky if I could buy a mask for someone!! JMHO 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1