Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 April 2020

Adam Montana

These are amazing times, for sure. We are both staying in; our daughter is on our case daily to behave, so we are trying.

Deep cleaning the house and trying to re-educate ourselves on what yet we’ve got to do preRV. Also reminding you to take plenty of 

Vitamin C. It is presumably an Antiviral. 

Thank You Adam!
Cheers!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2020 at 12:35 PM, Rochester said:

Cure?

Absolutely amazing!

In a nutshell.

Hydroxychloroquine (brand-name is Plaquenil), together with zinc vitamin, and Azithromycin, or a Z-pack. 
You have to use all three drugs together. Cost is around $20.00. 

This doctor has had zero deaths and nobody is being incubated. Once you reach the incubation period, the death rate is 50%. 
He has treated well over 
600 patients, and they’ve stayed home. No ER 👍🏻👍🏻❤️

Im sending this to my daughter and a friend in New York who is in serious condition. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Absolutely amazing!

In a nutshell.

Hydroxychloroquine (brand-name is Plaquenil), together with zinc vitamin, and Azithromycin, or a Z-pack. 

This doctor has had zero deaths and nobody is being incubated. Once you reach the incubation period, the death rate is 50%. 
He has treated well over 

Im sending this to my daughter and a friend in New York who is in serious condition. 

Sounds promising. Unforunately, I am FATALLY allergic to penicillin, which is what Azithromycin is. I can't even touch the packaging of penicillin without having a severe reaction. Hopefully they can use something else for anyone with that allergey. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Sounds promising. Unforunately, I am FATALLY allergic to penicillin, which is what Azithromycin is. I can't even touch the packaging of penicillin without having a severe reaction. Hopefully they can use something else for anyone with that allergey. 

Sorry to hear that. Im allergic to penicillin too.  I can take the mixed stuff though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gregp said:

Absolutely amazing!

In a nutshell.

He has treated well over 

Great, that's why I posted it...so people could send it to other people.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the breakdown Gregp. I commiserate with you and Smokey Mtn Dinar with allergies to penicillin.

While I agree all three items should be taken together, in your cases I believe it would be advisable to take just the other 2 key components (hydroxychloroquine and Z-pack) and if possible substitute a suitable similar antibiotic that you are both tolerant of.

Another thought would be to Elderberry extract and high dose Vit C and Chaga mushroom instead of the antibiotic to strengthen your immune system.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

On 4/3/2020 at 7:35 AM, gregp said:

Absolutely amazing!

In a nutshell.

He has treated well over 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/technology/doctor-zelenko-coronavirus-drugs.html?auth=link-dismiss-google1tap

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2