Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 April 2020

Adam Montana

33 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Day 534,691 of the CoronaVirus lockdown... how is everyone doing?

’Darth’ Davis Is Now Wearing His “Corona” Mask While Patrolling The Galaxy ! :o 

21486,xcitefun-90-youre-a-little-obese-f

Of Course - He Says That It’s To Protect Himself From The Sun’s Corona ... 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 2

36 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

just like many would deny the possibility of the Iraqi Dinar increasing in value.

It's not just a "possibility". This is something that is going to happen.

Wait - So Are U Calling Ur Shot ? :o 

Related image

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Adam!

I consider myself and my family to be very fortunate in these circumstances. We haven’t been too terribly impacted by the virus or the lockdown. 🙏🏻  We even began cleaning out the garage (a project we’ve been procrastinating about for the last 10 years 😁). 
Things are feeling very optimistic here on DV, so I’m staying positive. 
Stay healthy everyone!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Thanks Adam.  I work at Meijer in Michigan.  If you don't know what it is, it is a grocery/department store and we are open for business.  I don't mind working right now but what I do mind are the people that come into the store because they are bored!  There are some that come everyday.  There are some that bring the whole family in "to get out of the house"!  It is ridiculous what people are coming to the store for.  A lot of what people are buying are unnecessary items.  Most people can live off of their pantries and freezers for many weeks if only they would.  Please everyone be mindful of the ones that are working to keep the food chain going.  I praise all of the first responders and healthcare workers for their tireless efforts to keep people alive and safe!  Pray for everyone!  Maybe if people would stay home for a full 2 weeks we could slow the spread and be able to have the banks open again for RV!  Stay Home and Stay Safe! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Adam, thanks for the update and hope this coronavirus is over soon. 

My wife and I are doing fine, she is working from home, I was working but quit my job.....when they don't pay, I don't work and they now owe me 192 hours of pay.......hope everyone in DinarVetsville is doing all right and staying healthy

Till later....Goooooo RV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Adam :D  Stay home everyone and catch up on that much needed rest

that you know you need.  Read a book play a board game play cards with the family. :twothumbs:

:cheesehead: to your health  :hug:  for good measure long distance of course.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I know this may not be the correct forum for this question. But, as the US is giving the American people money for a Stimulus Package why would it not make sense that the GOI RV to help their citizens. I know helping their people is a foreign concept for the GOI. Just thinking out loud.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Tx Hurricane said:

I know this may not be the correct forum for this question. But, as the US is giving the American people money for a Stimulus Package why would it not make sense that the GOI RV to help their citizens. I know helping their people is a foreign concept for the GOI. Just thinking out loud.

Ain't that the truth. But the question everyone should be asking is how can America write Trillion dollar checks and what's that gonna do to the world economy? 

Better pray that America really did buy billions of dollars worth of Dinar. Things in Iraq are definitely on a different track then what we've ever seen before and it does look like America is pushing super hard to eliminate the Iranian influence in Iraqi parliament.  Let's hope the Dinar is Trump's ace in the hole. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tx Hurricane said:

My thoughts too, The rest of the world is handing help in cash and kind abundantly where they can and yet the Govt of Iraq is still Squirreling it away.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sandfly Adam for the shout out to those unsung hero’s... even the overlooked truck drivers and school cooks who keep doing what they do best in spite of!  One of them darling cooks I have the privilege to call my Sweetie of 41 years!  She has gotten up early to go into a crowded kitchen to prepare meals for many kids who would literally go without food if it wasn’t for them....same with the truck drivers.  No disrespect for the health care industry, but I’m just sayin’ I’ve never heard “anyone “ bring up the helpers that feed the kids! I’m a little humbled and choked up 😢 that you brought it up...it makes me appreciate my darlin’ all the more!  Thank you!  Sometimes saints wear halo’s...and sometimes they wear aprons and a hair net...or scrubs, or blue jeans and an attitude that comes from being years behind the wheel of a big rig...respect to y’all!!! :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly Adam for the shout out to those unsung hero’s... even the overlooked truck drivers and school cooks who keep doing what they do best in spite of!  One of them darling cooks I have the privilege to call my Sweetie of 41 years!  She has gotten up early to go into a crowded kitchen to prepare meals for many kids who would literally go without food if it wasn’t for them....same with the truck drivers.  No disrespect for the health care industry, but I’m just sayin’ I’ve never heard “anyone “ bring up the helpers that feed the kids! I’m a little humbled and choked up 😢 that you brought it up...it makes me appreciate my darlin’ all the more!  Thank you!  Sometimes saints wear halo’s...and sometimes they wear aprons and a hair net...or scrubs, or blue jeans and an attitude that comes from being years behind the wheel of a big rig...respect to y’all!!! :salute:

I agree. Outta pluses right now. My son was an over the road trucker for more than 12 years. He is off the road now but has kept his CDL's up to date, in case  he needs them again.  The local TV station I watch, has been showing school's around WNC feeding the kids. I am in the mountains of WNC, and from your line under your name, I assumed you were too.   Stay safe, and let's hope and pray that this virus will hurry and die.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1