Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Guru Opinions - 3/31/2020

3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...for 86% of us you could be guaranteed that within 5 months [of rate change] you're gonna be flat broke.  That's haunting.  A lot of you out there are saying, 'man, that's not gonna happen to me.' But look most professional athletes that make hundreds of millions of dollars are flat broke within two years.  That's because nobody teaches them how to manage money.  I'm sure all those people said the same thing...just be smart about your money ... get an attorney that can set you up in a way where your assets are always protected...(post 1 of 2)...more to come...

3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    I had high hopes that this year significant progress was going to be made in Iraq regarding their economy and investment in the private sector.  But in the last several weeks a lot has happened to set back the economy everything from the prime minister to low oil prices...to the Corona virus.  Until Iraq can get a new prime minister, a cabinet, parliament gets back to passing laws and the Corona virus is resolved. I don't see the private sector opening up and investors coming to Iraq. And in 2013 the IMF was very clear on the direction for the dinar. They will create a diverse market economy/private sector and simultaneously float the Iraqi dinar to create an opportunity for the dinar to appreciate as a result of the success of the economy. Though this will give an opportunity for the dinar to go up in value, and also allow us as investors to possibly profit from that appreciation, it will never happen overnight...

:salute:Good Morning DV ... RON

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Pimpy, very few pro athletes and so called "entertainers" have the mentality higher than an ant. Most are total idiots and put all that money they make up their nose. I believe that the majority of us are more savvy about what we're going to do with this money  IF IT EVER HAPPENS !!! Lord knows we have been waiting  and planning long enough to "not let this happen to me. "

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1