Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Daily Auction Again - Tuesday - 3/31/2020

ronscarpa

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Good evening DV, I agree with you all and have agreed with you all during these years, everyone is entitled to their opinion and you all have expressed fantastic points of view, even if some didn’t concur. We have been on this ride for a very long time and as always, I have, and still do remain optimistic about the final outcome. In my humble opinion, we have never been in a more opportune time for an RV as the moment we are right now. The chain of events that have led us to this very moment are extremely important for a RV, and of all the time I have been invested, I personally think the moment is upon us. Without going through each item, I know you are all very well informed of the global events, between the cash crunch, oil prices, the closed ISX etc... All I can add is that this is the perfect storm, the one that could change the entire future of IRAQ as a country in itself. We are in very interesting times, one never before encountered in modern history, so yes, first and foremost, stay healthy, 2nd make a list of things you need to do, just in case 😉 and last, but not least, pray to God and thank him for the coming event, what ever it may be. On a personal note, I want to express my profound gratitude to each and everyone of you for your astronomical patience during these years, your engagements here in DV and your virtual friendship, I am blessed. Hang on ladies and gentlemen, we could be in the home stretch here, but in case the wait is longer, never loose faith in humanity, we are all we have, and, I know when we come out of this quarantine, we will all be a better person. 🙏

:hug:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good evening DV, I agree with you all and have agreed with you all during these years, everyone is entitled to their opinion and you all have expressed fantastic points of view, even if some didn’t concur. We have been on this ride for a very long time and as always, I have, and still do remain optimistic about the final outcome. In my humble opinion, we have never been in a more opportune time for an RV as the moment we are right now. The chain of events that have led us to this very moment are extremely important for a RV, and of all the time I have been invested, I personally think the moment is upon us. Without going through each item, I know you are all very well informed of the global events, between the cash crunch, oil prices, the closed ISX etc... All I can add is that this is the perfect storm, the one that could change the entire future of IRAQ as a country in itself. We are in very interesting times, one never before encountered in modern history, so yes, first and foremost, stay healthy, 2nd make a list of things you need to do, just in case 😉 and last, but not least, pray to God and thank him for the coming event, what ever it may be. On a personal note, I want to express my profound gratitude to each and everyone of you for your astronomical patience during these years, your engagements here in DV and your virtual friendship, I am blessed. Hang on ladies and gentlemen, we could be in the home stretch here, but in case the wait is longer, never loose faith in humanity, we are all we have, and, I know when we come out of this quarantine, we will all be a better person. 🙏

Great Post my brother..... Stay healthy 

Go RVasap

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Great Post my brother..... Stay healthy 

Go RVasap

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Wiljor said:

It’s unbelievable that someone would neg that post ..

I wish I could give this 10 likes!! Very uplifting and positive ❤️ Beautifully stated Wiljor! Thank you 🙏🏻 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, keylime said:

I dreamed April 18th. I pray and hope it comes tp pass, even though I wonder if it really could. Seems like it is pointing to April. 

Please Jesus let it RV!

Keep the Faith Keylime. Don't lose hope. Remember, Abraham "believed in Hope against Hope

that what God Promised He (God) was able also to perform (Romans 4: 21-22). And HE DID IT! .....WE BELIEVE!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

It’s unbelievable that someone would neg that post ..

I wish I could give this 10 likes!! Very uplifting and positive ❤️ Beautifully stated Wiljor! Thank you 🙏🏻 

Good morning HCR, and thank you, their are some really sad souls out there, I wish them well 🙏

A super day out to you and be safe 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1