Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Daily Auction Again - Tuesday - 3/31/2020

ronscarpa

46 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

This is getting better every day!! Many thanks again Ron for bringing us the news!!   :praying:

27 minutes ago, Spartakus said:

Thanks, Ron! My eyes are on tomorrow first of April to see what they at the CBI do.

19 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Thanks Ron ,  do you think April 12th the date they gave to be back on ISX  has anything to do with this ??

Thanks to each of you for your comments.  As to April 12th ... I sincerely hope a value increase will happen prior. They just announced their CBI Reserves exceed 87 Billion (up from 60 billion previously reported).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks to each of you for your comments.  As to April 12th ... I sincerely hope a value increase will happen prior. They just announced their CBI Reserves exceed 87 Billion (up from 60 billion previously reported).

I'd surely love to cut into those reserves even if it is just kibbles and bits to them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

This is very exciting.!!!

Looks like April is our month.

Go CBI

Go April
Go RV

Thanks Ron👍🏼

Wow! When Mr. Laid Back is excited, I’m excited! 
You have always been one of the most well informed, level headed people on here. This post made my day!  Thank you!

:undocumented:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks again Ron,  I like having hope !! 

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Looks like April is our month.

In the past you would say post things like, “I don’t think we are close, or it’s just not time”.   You always had facts and articles to back up your opinions.  I believe you even collected some grief for those opinions.  I always appreciated your candor and your willingness to stick your neck out and write those unpopular posts.  You did the research and you gave us your opinion, BRAVO!!  Bravo!!  Bravo!!

So now when I read your posts and you write, “ This is very exciting. Looks like April is our month”,  I tend to listen up.  You are not a cheerleader or a Pollyanna, all things are great poster.  Man, do I want to agree with you and get all fired up too.  Yes, there are many things lining up that appear to point to a big change.  I just hope for all of us, “ April is our month”

BTW, if we don’t get our RV I will never get upset with the excitement on this board.  A little hopium goes a long way and I appreciate all you bring to the board LB.  There are many good people on this board who have shared their research.  Thank you all!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

This is very exciting.!!!  Looks like April is our month.

Go CBI    Go April    Go RV

Thanks Ron👍🏼

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Ronscarpa.. 

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Thanks again Ron,  I like having hope !! 

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

BTW, if we don’t get our RV I will never get upset with the excitement on this board.  A little hopium goes a long way and I appreciate all you bring to the board LB.  There are many good people on this board who have shared their research.  Thank you all!!!

JMARTIN1145 POSTED: Don't take this the wrong way Ron. But I am looking forward to the day that I don't have to worry that you post about the daily auctions. Me too...LOL..! RON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS...HAVE A BLESSED DAY..! :salute:  RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, 3n1 said:

one can only hope .... cheers 

You got that right my friend 👍🏼

3 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Wow! When Mr. Laid Back is excited, I’m excited! 
You have always been one of the most well informed, level headed people on here. This post made my day!  Thank you!

:undocumented:

Thank you HCR, for your kind words 🙏🏼

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

In the past you would say post things like, “I don’t think we are close, or it’s just not time”.   You always had facts and articles to back up your opinions.  I believe you even collected some grief for those opinions.  I always appreciated your candor and your willingness to stick your neck out and write those unpopular posts.  You did the research and you gave us your opinion, BRAVO!!  Bravo!!  Bravo!!

So now when I read your posts and you write, “ This is very exciting. Looks like April is our month”,  I tend to listen up.  You are not a cheerleader or a Pollyanna, all things are great poster.  Man, do I want to agree with you and get all fired up too.  Yes, there are many things lining up that appear to point to a big change.  I just hope for all of us, “ April is our month”

Thank you for your comments my friend and also for all the great information you bring to this board.

I remember when I wrote  “why I believe our wait will be longer” I collected some grief for those opinions. But to be honest I didn’t care because I knew what 

was happening in Iraq. All based in my own research and news articles.

like we all know there are many things lining up that appear to point to a big change.

Just remember this is iraq and everything is possible.
I’m hoping for the best to all of us.
Take care and stay healthy 

Go RV

Go asap

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

49 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good evening DV, I agree with you all and have agreed with you all during these years, everyone is entitled to their opinion and you all have expressed fantastic points of view, even if some didn’t concur. We have been on this ride for a very long time and as always, I have, and still do remain optimistic about the final outcome. In my humble opinion, we have never been in a more opportune time for an RV as the moment we are right now. The chain of events that have led us to this very moment are extremely important for a RV, and of all the time I have been invested, I personally think the moment is upon us. Without going through each item, I know you are all very well informed of the global events, between the cash crunch, oil prices, the closed ISX etc... All I can add is that this is the perfect storm, the one that could change the entire future of IRAQ as a country in itself. We are in very interesting times, one never before encountered in modern history, so yes, first and foremost, stay healthy, 2nd make a list of things you need to do, just in case 😉 and last, but not least, pray to God and thank him for the coming event, what ever it may be. On a personal note, I want to express my profound gratitude to each and everyone of you for your astronomical patience during these years, your engagements here in DV and your virtual friendship, I am blessed. Hang on ladies and gentlemen, we could be in the home stretch here, but in case the wait is longer, never loose faith in humanity, we are all we have, and, I know when we come out of this quarantine, we will all be a better person. 🙏

Excellent post Wiljor and to all that have posted here, I am finally starting to feel good about April myself! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good evening DV, I agree with you all and have agreed with you all during these years, everyone is entitled to their opinion and you all have expressed fantastic points of view, even if some didn’t concur. We have been on this ride for a very long time and as always, I have, and still do remain optimistic about the final outcome. In my humble opinion, we have never been in a more opportune time for an RV as the moment we are right now. The chain of events that have led us to this very moment are extremely important for a RV, and of all the time I have been invested, I personally think the moment is upon us. Without going through each item, I know you are all very well informed of the global events, between the cash crunch, oil prices, the closed ISX etc... All I can add is that this is the perfect storm, the one that could change the entire future of IRAQ as a country in itself. We are in very interesting times, one never before encountered in modern history, so yes, first and foremost, stay healthy, 2nd make a list of things you need to do, just in case 😉 and last, but not least, pray to God and thank him for the coming event, what ever it may be. On a personal note, I want to express my profound gratitude to each and everyone of you for your astronomical patience during these years, your engagements here in DV and your virtual friendship, I am blessed. Hang on ladies and gentlemen, we could be in the home stretch here, but in case the wait is longer, never loose faith in humanity, we are all we have, and, I know when we come out of this quarantine, we will all be a better person. 🙏

The Perfect Storm. Love it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3