Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don’t Just Avoid the Virus — Defeat It

Don’t Just Avoid the Virus — Defeat It by Strengthening Your Immunity

Simple, science-based steps to boost your immunity can help prevent or moderate infection — including challenging the conventional wisdom about Vitamin C

https://medium.com/@amorylovins/dont-just-avoid-the-virus-defeat-it-by-strengthening-your-immunity-df850239132d

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Not sure why this would invoke a confusion emoji.I posted this because it focuses on our own influence in our health, rather than the group consensus and thinking  for victimization. Whatever your choices are I wish you good health and many years to enjoy the fruits of this investment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thank you adhoc10 :)

Always good to have in the natural medicine chest...here are a few more...all items have anti-viral benefits...it is always good practice to take at least one day a week OFF from supplementing, to allow the body to rest and metabolize.

Vitamin D3 - 5,000 i.u. daily (especially if you cannot get outside for some sun)

Vitamin C - 1,000 - 3,000 mg daily

Olive Leaf Extract - 500 - 1,000 mg daily

L-lysine (amino acid and anti-viral) 2,000 - 3,000 mg daily

Stay safe and please do not allow the media or other fear and doom outlets to rob you of good mental health. All the fear being pushed by many in media, both alternative and MSM tend to keep people in a constant state of alarm, and over time can produce mental trauma, very similar to PTSD. I am more concerned about people's mental health than I am about them contracting covid-19.

The reason to guard your mental health is because some slimy people and companies are laying on the fear and doom purposely, in order to either sell you something, OR to manipulate your emotions while they view you as their "captive audience." The constant fear and doom narratives coming from politics, religion and a few others usual places, making all manner of claims know it is much easier to fool you once they draw you in with their fear.

All through history, "rulers" knew the secret to get people to submit in fear was to tell everyone "we are under attack". It almost always gets the desired results. Some people make a "living" from scaring as many as they can. Play it smart, guard your heart and mind from those characters, they are everywhere now.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I posted this on another thread about Covid-19- I cannot vouch if valid or true, but I do know ibuprofen damages cartilage etc. in our bodies and I try only to use when I've over extended myself. 

"This from friends inside Major CA hospitals - please take note;  

I confirmed the below info, with the director of Pulmonary department at Harvard Medical School& Hospital. He had been treating COVID19 patients in ICU for the past two weeks and validated the accuracy of the info below. Please, send the text to as many people as you can. This info. might save lives. Stay home,well ,and safe 

My friends wife works at NYU hospital and she confirms the below: 

From a nurse at NYU

Information from Vienna’s laboratory studying COVID-19 say vast majority of people who died had ibuprofen/Advil in their system so do not take it!! Those who recovered did not take ibuprofen so if you have symptoms, take Paracetamol only!!! Looks like this virus thrives on ibuprofen so don’t do it and tell everyone you can!!!

Please pass this information on to everyone in each family. I don't want to miss anyone so share as much as you can.

I just spoke with my friend who is a nurse at VGH (Vancouver) and they just learnt that Advil makes the virus 10x worse. Tylenol ONLY for the time being. She said Advil kickstarts the virus into pneumonia. 

She also said they are not releasing the correct number of cases on the news and they have patients coming in everyday and some currently on ventilators. Soon they won't have enough room in the hospitals to treat patients and will have to turn people away. They've cancelled all surgeries to use the ORs for available ventilators, but it still won't be enough.  

She also said she found some people in there 40s and 50s who were previously healthy to be on ventilators and having major difficulty breathing because they took Advil. 

Also 4 doctors at VGH are now infected and she said she has never seen her doctors so worried before."

• Thanks 2

On 3/31/2020 at 8:15 PM, Sage449 said:

Also 4 doctors at VGH are now infected and she said she has never seen her doctors so worried before."

One of the more efficient ways to compromise your immune system is lack of rest. The perfect recipe for disaster is under rested health workers working in the midst of a pandemic.     

• Thanks 2

On 3/31/2020 at 9:15 PM, Sage449 said:

I posted this on another thread about Covid-19- I cannot vouch if valid or true, but I do know ibuprofen damages cartilage etc. in our bodies and I try only to use when I've over extended myself. 

"This from friends inside Major CA hospitals - please take note;  

I confirmed the below info, with the director of Pulmonary department at Harvard Medical School& Hospital. He had been treating COVID19 patients in ICU for the past two weeks and validated the accuracy of the info below. Please, send the text to as many people as you can. This info. might save lives. Stay home,well ,and safe 

My friends wife works at NYU hospital and she confirms the below: 

From a nurse at NYU

Information from Vienna’s laboratory studying COVID-19 say vast majority of people who died had ibuprofen/Advil in their system so do not take it!! Those who recovered did not take ibuprofen so if you have symptoms, take Paracetamol only!!! Looks like this virus thrives on ibuprofen so don’t do it and tell everyone you can!!!

Please pass this information on to everyone in each family. I don't want to miss anyone so share as much as you can.

I just spoke with my friend who is a nurse at VGH (Vancouver) and they just learnt that Advil makes the virus 10x worse. Tylenol ONLY for the time being. She said Advil kickstarts the virus into pneumonia. 

She also said they are not releasing the correct number of cases on the news and they have patients coming in everyday and some currently on ventilators. Soon they won't have enough room in the hospitals to treat patients and will have to turn people away. They've cancelled all surgeries to use the ORs for available ventilators, but it still won't be enough.  

She also said she found some people in there 40s and 50s who were previously healthy to be on ventilators and having major difficulty breathing because they took Advil. 

Thank you for this story Sage. It wouldn't surprise me if this were accurate, all pain relievers have their downsides.

It does make me wonder though, at a time like this, if the makers of Tylenol (acetaminophen) have launched something like this

as a marketing ploy. I do not put greed beyond any drug makers, and during a time like this where fear rules, and I read claims such as these, my first thought is marketing ploy.

Another example would be the infighting that goes on between beef producers and poultry producers. Poultry claims red meat is so bad for you...then endorse the benefits of eating poultry such as chicken, etc., only to find out it was all a marketing ploy. Or, beef producers claim some evidence that "white meat such as chicken" may cause cancer...then promote beef as a better health solution.

Sometimes the marketing is obvious, other times it takes some digging to find out by whom the info originated from.

Have a great weekend, stay safe.

• Thanks 1

I am so grateful that we have members like you, Adhoc 10, who are approaching this virus like we should anything else which could harm us.  I have tried to pass along similar information to other members of my family and get largely ignored because their “MD” did not suggest it.  I get so irritated by people’s unwillingness to consider other approaches outside of traditional medicine.  I, for one, will continue to look for input you have to share in this section.  In other words, keep the information coming.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dwells92250 said:

I am so grateful that we have members like you, Adhoc 10, who are approaching this virus like we should anything else which could harm us.  I have tried to pass along similar information to other members of my family and get largely ignored because their “MD” did not suggest it.  I get so irritated by people’s unwillingness to consider other approaches outside of traditional medicine.  I, for one, will continue to look for input you have to share in this section.  In other words, keep the information coming.

Thanks for your comment. 😃

It is very difficult to try and get some people to think before they accept modern medical advice. When modern medicine went from patient first to profit first, responsible medicine left the building so to speak. There are some very good and caring doctors out there, but they are restrained by a system for profit that will not allow them to offer anything other than "AMA Approved" treatments and drugs.

Take a look at this document that researches what is called "iatrogenic deaths". Look at the numbers of people who are harmed or killed by the medical machine on an annual basis. These are facts, that for the most part are rarely talked about, and if they were openly discussed, people would be calling it what it is...medical tyranny.

Here is an example of the stats in the fully researched report called "Death by Medicine". The report was researched and written by 5 doctors who realize something is very wrong.

The report is 25 pages...the information provided is stunning, and I have researched some of these stats for years...it is heart breaking what modern medicine is doing to us all with most never daring to question it. We REALLY need to learn to ASK the questions and THINK.

Here is a quote from the beginning of the report:

This fully referenced report shows the number of people having in-hospital, adverse reactions to prescribed drugs to be 2.2 million per year. The number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections is 20 million per year. The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million per year. The number of people exposed to unnecessary hospitalization annually is 8.9 million per year. The most stunning statistic, however, is that the total number of deaths caused by conventional medicine is an astounding 783,936 per year. It is now evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the US. (By contrast, the number of deaths attributable to heart disease in 2001 was 699,697, while the number of deaths attributable to cancer was 553,251.5)

Here is the report link: http://www.webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf

Have a great weekend!

Edited by Jim1cor13

Look holistic medicine has been around for thousands of years, but modern medicine for less than 150, so you decide which is best for you. My In-Laws believe in modern medicine, so if the Dr tells then to go in the back yard and find some dried dog shiite and pulverize it, mix it with water and drink it twice a day, then by gosh that is what they will do. I'm just saying there is more than one way to shuck that corn. Be open minded, and do not make the mistake of blowing something off that may help you, especially without researching and talking to people who have tried it.

• Like 1