Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq & China contracts = Coronavirus ?

I'm not much into conspiracies. I don't know much about the deals between Iraq and China that took place a few months ago. My question is, would / could China have released the Coronavirus to help Iraq with this RV/RI? Maybe reset the global currencies? And in the end China believes they will come out on top as the worlds leader instead of the U.S.?

I haven't given this subject a lot of thought, but wanted to get your opinions. Am I way off base or is this plausible?

Or was Coronavirus and accident?

• Thanks 3

I don't think so.  Personally, I don't believe in a Global Currency Reset, but regardless of whether that's real or not, I think China was simply expanding in Iraq, just as they have in India, Africa, Iran.... taking advantages of opportunities where they're available.  And the way the coronavirus has brought the world to its knees, I don't think China would have done that with the intention of helping Iraq RV.   jmo

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, KristiD said:

I don't think so.  Personally, I don't believe in a Global Currency Reset, but regardless of whether that's real or not, I think China was simply expanding in Iraq, just as they have in India, Africa, Iran.... taking advantages of opportunities where they're available.  And the way the coronavirus has brought the world to its knees, I don't think China would have done that with the intention of helping Iraq RV.   jmo

Per usual I agree with everything posted here by Kristi with the exception of a reset and/or adjustment......

The World holds an unsustainable $250 trillion of debt with perhaps again a like amount in derivatives.......something has to give, or change....

JMO.     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4