Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Guru Opinions @ 8:45 AM CST - 3/30/2020

3-30-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Parliamentary Economy: Resorting to the central reserve will not affect the exchange rate of the dinar"   Quote:  "As a medium of exchange, it trades only within the nation of Iraq, which makes it a “soft currency”.  Unlike “hard currencies”, like the US dollar or the euro, the Iraqi dinar is not used to settle claims on international markets. This can make the international Iraqi dinar exchange rate uncertain."  The above suggests they now are ready to go into the secondary markets. And to do so they have to be a hard currency.. Not a soft one. Hard currencies are international currencies with an internationally acceptable exchange rate... The ISX is under curfew? Why, when they can trade electronically or can they?   I'll bet the inter connectivity to the NSDAQ has something to do with it... They are a secondary market platform, are they not? Starting to get clearer? I sure hope so!!    It is sure is a beacon of light, imo..

3-30-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   [Question:  How much advance notice will currency dealers be given before the rate changes?]  IMO anywhere from I'd say 6 to 8 hours.  I know my broker will be notified.  He has to be.  He has to make a decision.  He can still sell dinars...he can shut down.  And if he shuts down selling dinar well then you tell those that gave you the license...that relationship is personal between the Treasury of the United States of America and my dealer...so how much notice IMO the time period that you are asleep...

:salute:Good Morning DV ... Have a blessed day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5