Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News that the Central Bank Governor Ali Al-Alaq and his family have been infected with the Corona virus

DWS112

(I HOPE THIS IS FAKE NEWS)

News that the Central Bank Governor Ali Al-Alaq and his family have been infected with the Corona virus

30/3/2020

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, news reports, Monday, that the Central Bank Governor Ali Al-Alaq and his family had contracted the Corona virus.

According to the information, "Today, central bank governor Ali Al-Alaq and his family were diagnosed with the Corona virus."

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

A strange turn of events that make you wonder.  Must have contracted it while sanitizing it in the CBI basement.

There's a lot of FAKE NEWS out there right now.  Be careful when following the Masses the M is silent in propaganda news. 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

no they gave him the virus to replace him:soon:

5 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Maybe the part about him and his family having the virus is fake, and this is just a cover story they’re putting out there while they replace him ..?

• Haha 1

(GOOD NEWS IF TRUE)

The central bank denies infection of the province of Al-Alaq with Corona virus

2020/3/30

The central bank denies infection of the province of Al-Alaq with Corona virus

On Monday, the Central Bank of Iraq denied reports that its governor, Ali Mohsen al-Alaq, was injured, stressing that the relationship is keen on preventive measures, calling for accuracy to be published in such news.
A source authorized by the bank said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of it.

He added, "And while he wishes safety for all Iraqis, the central bank urges the media to be accurate during the news circulation, and to receive it from its sources, in order to ensure credibility in front of public opinion."

A number of media and social media also reported that the Central Bank Governor Ali Alaq and his family had contracted the Corona virus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

The central bank denies infection of the province of Al-Alaq with Corona virus - 3/30/2020

He added, "And while he wishes safety for all Iraqis, the central bank urges the media to be accurate during the news circulation, and to receive it from its sources, in order to ensure credibility in front of public opinion."

Thanks DWS112 - It appears they have Fake News there as well - all foe sensationalism..! RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

We do know however, the virus “ Dumbassitis “ has been going around in Iraq for quite some time and known to highly contagious.

Oh my gosh, I love the word, dumbassitis! 😅 There’s a bit of that around here as well. 🙄😁😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Oh my gosh, I love the word, dumbassitis! 😅 There’s a bit of that around here as well. 🙄😁😁

I want to clarify the part of my statement “around here”. I wasn’t referring to Dinar Vets, I was referring to here in the U.S. and my house. 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The Central denied the infection of the governor of the emerging virus Corona

The Central Bank of Iraq
  http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19514
 Banks
The Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq denied, on Monday, the infection of the governor of Ali Al-Alaq with the new Corona virus.

An authorized source in the bank said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the central bank denies the rumors that its governor, Ali Mohsen Ismail, has been infected with the Corona virus, and confirms his personal safety, concern, and commitment to all preventive measures and instructions of the concerned authorities."

"And while he wishes safety for all Iraqis, the central bank urges the media to be accurate during the circulation of news, and to receive it from its sources, in order to ensure credibility in front of public opinion," the statement added.

Number of views 45 Date added 3/30/2020

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

The Central denied the infection of the governor of the emerging virus Corona

The Central Bank of Iraq
  http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19514
 Banks
The Economy News - Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq denied, on Monday, the infection of the governor of Ali Al-Alaq with the new Corona virus.

An authorized source in the bank said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the central bank denies the rumors that its governor, Ali Mohsen Ismail, has been infected with the Corona virus, and confirms his personal safety, concern, and commitment to all preventive measures and instructions of the concerned authorities."

"And while he wishes safety for all Iraqis, the central bank urges the media to be accurate during the circulation of news, and to receive it from its sources, in order to ensure credibility in front of public opinion," the statement added.

Number of views 45 Date added 3/30/2020

What a shame...

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 10:19 AM

The central bank denies infection of its governor with Corona virus

The Central Bank of Iraq

The Central Bank denied the rumors that his governor, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, was infected with the Corona virus, confirming his personal safety, his commitment and his commitment to all preventive measures and instructions of the concerned authorities.

He said in a statement: "While he wishes safety for all Iraqis, the Central Bank urges the media to be accurate during the news circulation, and to receive it from its sources, in order to ensure credibility in front of public opinion."

Media sources had indicated that Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq and his family had contracted the Corona virus.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1