Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank clarifies the fact that it is not possible to pay salaries next month

Mary B

The central bank clarifies the fact that it is not possible to pay salaries next month

3/30/2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-696x435.j

The information / Baghdad ..

The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed, on Monday, the availability of employee salaries for the month of April next after paying the salaries of the current month of March, and while he indicated that the country will not reach the stage of the crisis, he made it clear that the monetary reserve of Iraq is currently $ 60 billion.

"I have no reason to be pessimistic about the financial situation and salaries," indicating that "April salaries are currently available with the Ministry of Finance," the bank’s director of accounting, Ihsan Shamran, said in televised statements that I followed.

He added that "the central bank will not leave Iraq in danger", stressing that the country "will not reach the stage of danger or the stage of crisis and dismay."

In a related context, Shamran stressed that " Iraq's cash reserves are currently $ 60 billion," pointing out that "there is no reason to worry about that."

Concerning the options put forward for printing the currency, Shamran stressed that "there is no longer anything after his name, the printing of the currency, and this cannot be contemplated at all." Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/30/465390/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Raise the value on the Dinar and their reserves are much more!

:twothumbs: 

Since the reserves are quoted in USD not in IQD, they would have to raise the IQD value to above a par value range to increase the value of their reserves.. The amount of reserves Iraq is equivalent to around 2010-2011 figures (nearly 10 bn shy of the 2014 high at 77 bn). With COVID-19 hitting the world economy hard and the world's economic forecast to be in a seriously fast downward spiral due to the pandemic, Iraq is going to have to rely more on its reserves to get them past this pandemic and if there was ever a case to be made for a RI onto the world market it would be now. However, with the world distracted by China's biggest flub in the history of the world and the fact that Iraq is nowhere near ready politically to seat its government fully combined with the low cost of basrah oil due to overproduction and lessening demand (and a storage issue facing most of the world), the red light will hold steadfast on the RV for the foreseeable future. Iraq's foreign reserves (quoted in USD not IQD) will be hard hit and could see a significant reduction to pre-2008 lows by the end of this year. Even if they think 58 billion and change will hold them through the pandemic crisis. It will take years before Iraq can and will recover their reserves unless the world finds the solution to its storage issue, the pandemic is short lived and can be curtailed come the fall in the northern hemisphere, and the demand of and price of oil returns to before the KSA(Opec)-Russian Oil trade war. Right now, Iraq is betting it all on its reserves but their option for foreign lending is at its lowest than it was before 2016 when Iraq had claimed it would not take out another loan. Too much against Iraq right now for an RV but then again anything can happen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

Not having yet read previous comments : This ccould be a good thing, and maybe not. Trumps wants to loosen more travel restriction for a larger defined list of essential services by Easter , 4/12/20 . Hmm ?

Plus the corrupt in Iraq and US are addicted to that dark money of corruption. Why do anything till there is absolutely no choice ? 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

A RV of 10 cents will not be enough. Unless you have revised your previous statement regarding this.

Since so many countries have been stockpiling gold, is it possible that each country's currency will be priced according to the amount of gold they have?

And if this is possible, how much will that make the Dinar worth?  I think they have 96 tonnes of gold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Floridian said:

Since so many countries have been stockpiling gold, is it possible that each country's currency will be priced according to the amount of gold they have?

And if this is possible, how much will that make the Dinar worth?  I think they have 96 tonnes of gold.

That's a topic that has much room for discussion... gold will always be a store of value, but (countries / the global banking system) have way too much power due to central banking and the fiat system, and those are almost polar opposites of a system that uses a "gold standard". 

The concept of using "gold" to measure a country's currency value can be shifted to "resources", though. Resources can be physical (like gold or oil), or they can be measured in value by demand (technology, human resources, intellectual property, value services, etc) - in that light, Iraq has a measurably higher "value" than many other countries.

This conversation easily leads into the Global Currency Reset topic and the Universal Currency topics - both of which have merits, but are unlikely without a "One Government, One Bank" world takeover type of situation. 

I'm just going to stop there before I get lost in that rabbit hole :lol:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6

18 hours ago, Theseus said:

Since the reserves are quoted in USD not in IQD, they would have to raise the IQD value to above a par value range to increase the value of their reserves.

No, I don't think that's right....  The reserves are "quoted" in USD, but some of it is held in USD and the rest in IQD.  Whatever amount is held is IQD, if you increase the dinar rate, then that increases the USD value of those dinar.  And even if you only increase the dinar rate to $.10, that would increase the USD value of those IQD by 100 fold - 10,000% (since the current value is about 1/10 of a penny = $.001).  Heck a 1 cent RV would still increase those IQD 10 fold or 1,000%.  The rub is, I don't know how much of that $60 billion reserves is held as IQD.  But however much that is, any kind of RV would be a huge boon to Iraq.  And Iraq has got to be worried about going through their reserves quickly, since as you say, their future does not look good for a long time.  I think the government writes articles like this just to reassure everyone that the situation isn't that dire, even though it really kinda is.    

Iraq is nowhere near ready politically to seat its government

I disagree because after 6 months, I think Iraq is finally making good progress in seating a temporary government.  This is only a temporary government after all, and after that, then they can focus on new elections to put in who they really want, the coronavirus situation notwithstanding.

19 hours ago, Theseus said:

low cost of basrah oil due to overproduction and lessening demand (and a storage issue facing most of the world), the red light will hold steadfast on the RV for the foreseeable future

You are right, the oil wars, glut and storage issues are HUGE problems.  But where you see all that as blocking the RV, I see the RV as a way to counteract it.  By revaluing the dinar, they immediately give themselves much more purchasing power with all the dinar they hold.  Iraq is really very fortunate at this point of time because they have purposefully kept their rate waaaaay below market, so they are in the enviable position to instantly raise and maintain a much higher value, unlike other countries whose currencies are losing value now.  And remember that, in the past year and a half, Iraq sure seems like it has been working really hard in preparation for the RV, so they should be about ready to do it.  I think the current dire situation is pushing them to act quickly, and with the currency auctions stopped and the ISX closed, I'm thinking they might be planning to finalize the RV really soon, maybe on or before Easter which is their target date to reopen the ISX (hopefully they won't postpone the reopening again for a 3rd time). 

Theseus, I really enjoy your posts.  You are an independent and critical thinker, and I really appreciate and respect that.  I just respectfully disagree with you on a few points here.  But I know we all agree on the same goal...... GOOOOOO RV!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

No, I don't think that's right....  The reserves are "quoted" in USD, but some of it is held in USD and the rest in IQD.  Whatever amount is held is IQD, if you increase the dinar rate, then that increases the USD value of those dinar.  And even if you only increase the dinar rate to $.10, that would increase the USD value of those IQD by 100 fold - 10,000% (since the current value is about 1/10 of a penny = $.001).  Heck a 1 cent RV would still increase those IQD 10 fold or 1,000%.  The rub is, I don't know how much of that $60 billion reserves is held as IQD.  But however much that is, any kind of RV would be a huge boon to Iraq.  And Iraq has got to be worried about going through their reserves quickly, since as you say, their future does not look good for a long time.  I think the government writes articles like this just to reassure everyone that the situation isn't that dire, even though it really kinda is.    

I disagree because after 6 months, I think Iraq is finally making good progress in seating a temporary government.  This is only a temporary government after all, and after that, then they can focus on new elections to put in who they really want, the coronavirus situation notwithstanding.

You are right, the oil wars, glut and storage issues are HUGE problems.  But where you see all that as blocking the RV, I see the RV as a way to counteract it.  By revaluing the dinar, they immediately give themselves much more purchasing power with all the dinar they hold.  Iraq is really very fortunate at this point of time because they have purposefully kept their rate waaaaay below market, so they are in the enviable position to instantly raise and maintain a much higher value, unlike other countries whose currencies are losing value now.  And remember that, in the past year and a half, Iraq sure seems like it has been working really hard in preparation for the RV, so they should be about ready to do it.  I think the current dire situation is pushing them to act quickly, and with the currency auctions stopped and the ISX closed, I'm thinking they might be planning to finalize the RV really soon, maybe on or before Easter which is their target date to reopen the ISX (hopefully they won't postpone the reopening again for a 3rd time). 

Theseus, I really enjoy your posts.  You are an independent and critical thinker, and I really appreciate and respect that.  I just respectfully disagree with you on a few points here.  But I know we all agree on the same goal...... GOOOOOO RV!

Great post @KristiD !! 🙏🏻 

• Upvote 2

A RV of 10 cents will not be enough. Unless you have revised your previous statement regarding this.

I agree with you here also. Iraq is way past a ten cent RV/RI. 

Which is why I refer to it as RV/RI now. I'm convinced that an RV to just over a dollar or and 

RI to around the former $2.89 is not only capable but would equally be acceptable by all the 

world. And that is what gives everything value, what people are willing to accept the value at.

I base these comments on the world situation and the most recent news out of Iraq and 

the Middle East. And an RV/RI would only be the beginning of what is to come. Digital currency 

does seem to be the direction the Financial Wizards of the world are wishing to take their nearly 

defunct fiat system. However, the fiat system is being seen more and more by the average 

person as doomed. Thus the need for something like the RV/RI of the Iraqi Dinar. Such an event 

will pump some much needed confidence into the populous of the world for the fiat system. By the time

the majority realize that the RV/RI was just another shell in the proverbial shell game called, 

'Fiat currency'. Later the move to a digital currency will be sold as the solution to the 

disaster of fiat currency which is inevitable.

It will also fall under the auspices of a central controlled system.

And because of the total failure of the fiat system the populous of the world will willingly give into

the central digital system. 

9 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

This conversation easily leads into the Global Currency Reset topic and the Universal Currency topics - both of which have merits, but are unlikely without a "One Government, One Bank" world takeover type of situation. 

I'm just going to stop there before I get lost in that rabbit hole :lol:

Once you look down the Rabbit Hole you're sucked in for life. :lol:

I've been learning all I can for the last ten yrs here and I've come away with one outstanding

point of view. We are not free. The current financial system we live under was designed to make

us slaves to the so called powers that be. And we are so doomed to our slavery that I see no way out.

Unless you wish to buy a deserted Island and never deal with the financial system of the world again.

Problem is someone is going to want you to pay taxes on your Island. :o

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I agree with you here also. Iraq is way past a ten cent RV/RI. 

Which is why I refer to it as RV/RI now. I'm convinced that an RV to just over a dollar or and 

RI to around the former $2.89 is not only capable but would equally be acceptable by all the 

world. And that is what gives everything value, what people are willing to accept the value at.

I base these comments on the world situation and the most recent news out of Iraq and 

the Middle East. And an RV/RI would only be the beginning of what is to come. Digital currency 

does seem to be the direction the Financial Wizards of the world are wishing to take their nearly 

defunct fiat system. However, the fiat system is being seen more and more by the average 

person as doomed. Thus the need for something like the RV/RI of the Iraqi Dinar. Such an event 

will pump some much needed confidence into the populous of the world for the fiat system. By the time

the majority realize that the RV/RI was just another shell in the proverbial shell game called, 

'Fiat currency'. Later the move to a digital currency will be sold as the solution to the 

disaster of fiat currency which is inevitable.

It will also fall under the auspices of a central controlled system.

And because of the total failure of the fiat system the populous of the world will willingly give into

the central digital system. 

Once you look down the Rabbit Hole you're sucked in for life. :lol:

I've been learning all I can for the last ten yrs here and I've come away with one outstanding

point of view. We are not free. The current financial system we live under was designed to make

us slaves to the so called powers that be. And we are so doomed to our slavery that I see no way out.

Unless you wish to buy a deserted Island and never deal with the financial system of the world again.

Problem is someone is going to want you to pay taxes on your Island. :o

HI and thanx.

Iraq will definitely need to RI before it can RV. What I mean by this is that the IQD will need to be reinstated (RI) back onto the world Forex market which is currently devoid of the IQD. I only speak of an RI in that terms. When I speak numbers other than the current price point for the dinar, this is a revaluation. An RI can be done simultaneously with an RV and to some this is confusing which can be discussed later.

While a 10 cent RV would be an increase in value to the reserves, true, but there are other mitigating factors that go against a 10 cent RV. First, we speak of purchasing power. This begets the current MCP practice Iraq employs. The only way a 10 cent RV would work is to do away with the MCP that Iraq employs. However, the black market would still continue to be done in USD due to purchasing power the USD has over the IQD thus the MCP practice would not be done away with. A requirement the IMF holds for Article IIIV.  In order for the Iraqi denizen to not only feel like they have more purchasing power they need to be reassured that their national currency is emblematic of their increased sense in purchasing power. This means they need to feel and need to see that the currency they hold in their hands, IQD, is actually worth more than the currency they gave up, the USD. Purchasing power has more to it than just numbers on a sheet of paper. There has to be confidence behind it, this is the "feel" part. (The US monitors this, partly, through Consumer Confidence Index levels)  If the general Iraqi sees that their currency is less than what they are being told they have to give up, then the RV will never hold no matter how much education Iraq gives their people. Its like telling a child they have to eat their peas over that scoop of ice cream.Let's face it, any normal child, let alone any normal grown adult, will want the ice cream. Peas, YUCK! And pea-flavored ice cream (DOUBLE YUCK!) just won't cut it. I have always maintained that a par value, 1 to 1,  or lower (anything below a 1 to 1) RV will not suffice for Iraq due to the psychological and physical effects it will have in regards to purchasing power. The Iraqi people have been in the poor house too long and they are clamoring to break free. While I am in the 1.16 camp, since Shabibi, there is always a hope for a higher than that RV. I will continue to look at this investment and make my decisions through the data-driven decisions rather than how much I invested emotionally into it.

Love is the folly of the fool; for it makes men fools and fools men.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

20 hours ago, KristiD said:

While that may be true some in USD and some in IQD, the charts I have seen do not have that broken down nor do they make mention of the fact of the breakdown. It is all quoted in USD. It could be 100% USD or it could be 0.0001% USD. There is no way to tell when looking at a chart that quotes only USD. See my above post that disagrees with an RV less than or equal to a 1 to 1 RV. 

I disagree because after 6 months, I think Iraq is finally making good progress in seating a temporary government.  This is only a temporary government after all, and after that, then they can focus on new elections to put in who they really want, the coronavirus situation notwithstanding. While this goes against the mainstay on this board, but I am in the firm belief the IMF will need to give the green light to Iraq for the IQD to be reinstated back onto the world Forex market. There are several reasons for this but the main two is that 1) Iraq is a member of the IMF and 2) the IMF must approve before Iraq can move into Article IIIV status after Iraq commits to the terms. A  "temporary" government is an unstable government due lack of stability and to the unknown factors that can arise from it. The IMF is looking for  security and stability as well as a smooth transitioning government. A temporary government does not signal this at all because of the unknown factors that arise from the subsequent administration that follows a temporary administration. 

20 hours ago, KristiD said:

You are right, the oil wars, glut and storage issues are HUGE problems.  But where you see all that as blocking the RV, I see the RV as a way to counteract it.  By revaluing the dinar, they immediately give themselves much more purchasing power with all the dinar they hold.  Iraq is really very fortunate at this point of time because they have purposefully kept their rate waaaaay below market, so they are in the enviable position to instantly raise and maintain a much higher value, unlike other countries whose currencies are losing value now.  And remember that, in the past year and a half, Iraq sure seems like it has been working really hard in preparation for the RV, so they should be about ready to do it.  I think the current dire situation is pushing them to act quickly, and with the currency auctions stopped and the ISX closed, I'm thinking they might be planning to finalize the RV really soon, maybe on or before Easter which is their target date to reopen the ISX (hopefully they won't postpone the reopening again for a 3rd time). Purchasing power relies on having cash on hand. A world storage issue is a huge problem because this leads to less sales. Less sales leads to less cash. Less cash leads to less you can actually purchase. Yet your purchasing power remains the same. You can have the IQD be worth 100 USD but if no one is going to buy your goods, then worth and what you have on hand are two birds of a different feather. While oil is a commodity and commodities are cyclical in nature, Iraq is not really in a great position, long term, even with a 58 bn reserve as their deficit spending is still too high at this time. Iraq was working hard for the RV, however this was pretty much put on hold until Iraq can seat a full government which is not temporary. The very mention of temporary in context with government sends shivers down most when it comes to investing in Iraq. And the RV will boil down to how much investors are willing to participate in Iraq. Stable government, stable investors. Teetering government, teetering investor confidence. An RV will not happen while Iraq is under a temporary government. I am not the only one with that sentiment.  

I agree with a lot of what you're saying in the entire post, for example:

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

An RI can be done simultaneously with an RV

However, the black market would still continue to be done in USD

I think the term "black market" carries a stigma that can be misleading. People immediately think of human organs, illegal drugs, and slaves... but in this case, the term mostly means "currency trading outside of the government actions". The term "black market" is technically correct, but in the case of the RV/RI the "black market" will be tiny and almost insignificant compared to CBI Auctions, FOREX, etc - the "not-black market".

There are big numbers - lots of currency - that is and will be traded on the "black market". But those numbers will pale next to the official trading, and most people don't have access to the "black market" and will primarily use official channels. Which is why - although I agree with your logic and argument - I still think the GOI can successfully RV at ten cents. It would be most successful with a float, because the ability for IQD to increase more will encourage people to desire IQD over USD because of the opportunity for profits. The USD, after all, is not going to gain in value. Herd mentality kicks in, Iraqi people and outside sources will increase the demand for IQD based on further speculation, and that adds even more value. 

I do see and agree with some of the logic in the $1.16 argument. I just also see strategic value in a 10 cent + float.

This means they need to feel and need to see that the currency they hold in their hands, IQD, is actually worth more than the currency they gave up,

With a float, their currency will hold more potential than the USD. But I agree with you that at $1 or higher ($1.16) there is no question - at that rate it is more valuable. Both rates have positive aspects. 

:twocents: 

I will continue to look at this investment and make my decisions through the data-driven decisions rather than how much I invested emotionally into it.

Solid plan for anyone. 

:tiphat: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

5 hours ago, Theseus said:

HI and thanx.

Iraq will definitely need to RI before it can RV. What I mean by this is that the IQD will need to be reinstated (RI) back onto the world Forex market which is currently devoid of the IQD. I only speak of an RI in that terms. When I speak numbers other than the current price point for the dinar, this is a revaluation. An RI can be done simultaneously with an RV and to some this is confusing which can be discussed later.

While a 10 cent RV would be an increase in value to the reserves, true, but there are other mitigating factors that go against a 10 cent RV. First, we speak of purchasing power. This begets the current MCP practice Iraq employs. The only way a 10 cent RV would work is to do away with the MCP that Iraq employs. However, the black market would still continue to be done in USD due to purchasing power the USD has over the IQD thus the MCP practice would not be done away with. A requirement the IMF holds for Article IIIV.  In order for the Iraqi denizen to not only feel like they have more purchasing power they need to be reassured that their national currency is emblematic of their increased sense in purchasing power. This means they need to feel and need to see that the currency they hold in their hands, IQD, is actually worth more than the currency they gave up, the USD. Purchasing power has more to it than just numbers on a sheet of paper. There has to be confidence behind it, this is the "feel" part. (The US monitors this, partly, through Consumer Confidence Index levels)  If the general Iraqi sees that their currency is less than what they are being told they have to give up, then the RV will never hold no matter how much education Iraq gives their people. Its like telling a child they have to eat their peas over that scoop of ice cream.Let's face it, any normal child, let alone any normal grown adult, will want the ice cream. Peas, YUCK! And pea-flavored ice cream (DOUBLE YUCK!) just won't cut it. I have always maintained that a par value, 1 to 1,  or lower (anything below a 1 to 1) RV will not suffice for Iraq due to the psychological and physical effects it will have in regards to purchasing power. The Iraqi people have been in the poor house too long and they are clamoring to break free. While I am in the 1.16 camp, since Shabibi, there is always a hope for a higher than that RV. I will continue to look at this investment and make my decisions through the data-driven decisions rather than how much I invested emotionally into it.

Love is the folly of the fool; for it makes men fools and fools men.    

I like and understand both of you guys points. However, it seems possible that we're overlooking one massive aspect of this event. 

We've all seen the entire world not only pour hundreds of billions of dollars into Iraq, but nearly every nation on earth ended up forgiving any debt owed them by Iraq. Having a well rounded understanding of people I believed that none of those events were done out of the generosity of any nations heart but 

rather because they all expected to get something out of it for their efforts. 

That something clearly hasn't happened yet. And that is because Iran has been manipulating the corrupted leaders of the Kurds and their proxy cronies in the Iraqi Parliament to create such chaos in 

Iraq that nothing of value can ever get done. 

It seems However, that the Trump Administration is tired of the interference of Iran in Iraq. We killed their general salami and the next guy and now we're gearing up for a war to remove the diaper head soldiers of fortune. They call themselves militias but they are, in reality, little  more that rabid street 

gangs. Our military will have little issue eradicating them. 

Then we have a new P.M. that is claiming to be Americas friend. At least that shows he's got some foresight and doesn't want to worry about all those drones overhead:lol:

I personally doubt that all these nations working with Iraq did so for the oil. America has now become the number one producer of oil and there are so many other places to buy it. That is not to say oil wasn't a part of the motivations, only that it wasn't the main thing. 

Clearly, what with the attention that everyone has been giving to the banking system of Iraq the main motivation is what is always the main motivator of men. Money. In this case the Iraqi Dinar. 

Everyone is always looking for the catalyst that will catapult the Dinar to it's former glory but that is 

not what we should be looking for. As has been stated, ad nauseam, Iraq can RV/RI anytime they want to. And what is becoming clearer with every passing day and event is that no one is will to force 

Iraq's hand. But again it does look as if the Trump Administration is willing to give them some serious 

motivation

Now one really has to consider what is going on in America at this time and the belief that America owns Billions of dollars of Dinar. I haven't been able to understand the need for creating what is fast 

being exposed as a fake panic pandemic or how or even if that is related to Dinar. Nor do I understand the need to get most of the population of the world to hide in their homes. But again I do understand 

people and when you don't want them to see what you're doing you get them to hide. We're being told 

that hospitals all over the world are being inundated with the Covid19 sick. Yet after more that two weeks of isolation citizen journalists are now visiting the Hospitals and finding them empty. 

Even hospitals that the MSM has been reporting as overflowing with the sick are being exposed 

as being empty. 

My take is this, we are being played. They are hiding something. It's my HOPE that the RV/RI is what is 

being hidden. I've said for as long as I've been invested that an RV/RI will not be a reported event. 

And with this panic pandemic it most certainly wont be. 

But the Trump Administration and the rest of our Government for that matter, just began spending 

money like a drunken sailor. So much so that if what we're witnessing isn't the RV/RI then I suspect 

it will be the total collapse of the world financial system. 

And at the rate of spending now happening, I suspect nothing shy of $1.15 will be enough to stop the bleeding. :tiphat:

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I agree with a lot of what you're saying in the entire post, for example:

I think the term "black market" carries a stigma that can be misleading. People immediately think of human organs, illegal drugs, and slaves... but in this case, the term mostly means "currency trading outside of the government actions". The term "black market" is technically correct, but in the case of the RV/RI the "black market" will be tiny and almost insignificant compared to CBI Auctions, FOREX, etc - the "not-black market".

There are big numbers - lots of currency - that is and will be traded on the "black market". But those numbers will pale next to the official trading, and most people don't have access to the "black market" and will primarily use official channels. Which is why - although I agree with your logic and argument - I still think the GOI can successfully RV at ten cents. It would be most successful with a float, because the ability for IQD to increase more will encourage people to desire IQD over USD because of the opportunity for profits. The USD, after all, is not going to gain in value. Herd mentality kicks in, Iraqi people and outside sources will increase the demand for IQD based on further speculation, and that adds even more value. 

I do see and agree with some of the logic in the $1.16 argument. I just also see strategic value in a 10 cent + float.

With a float, their currency will hold more potential than the USD. But I agree with you that at $1 or higher ($1.16) there is no question - at that rate it is more valuable. Both rates have positive aspects. 

:twocents: 

Solid plan for anyone. 

:tiphat: 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5