Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Regarding transfers ... the central bank issues instructions to withdraw the dollar cash (document)

yota691

Just now, yota691 said:

Hey everyone and Thank you..My Parents are ok, they are in lock down. I'm doing ok...Bless even threw the never ending storms...Hope everyone is taking care...

Blessings, Brother.

Good to see You posting again.

You are appreciated.

Been praying for You and Your parents.

3 John 2 New International Version (NIV)

2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Master Yota, you are such a beacon of hope around here.  I have always thought you would be the one to announce the change in the value of the dinar.  I'm elated that you are back!  Many prayers for you and your family.  Thank you again for all that you do. Blessings to us all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

LINK

In the document .. Central Bank instructions regarding withdrawing the dollar cash

image.jpeg.088165c6fdc1c7bd73bba308a636d08d.jpeg

29th March, 2020

In the document .. Central Bank instructions regarding withdrawing the dollar cash 

vdV88v19s0h4yGXX1qcAJQuA2eQmpHu0K1W9TicX

Translation....

Thuraya Dar Al-Qarar, and that external transfers: / 9/88 Auto to the distinct banks Bug 1 I0EE following in our book provided with the dimension (/ 1392) to 2010/3/16, you would like to clarify the following:. .

Because the commission of withdrawing cash for the US dollar and the balance from the incoming transfers to a bank to our accounts in the American Federal Bank, as well as the incoming transfers to banks from other knowledge of (90007) seven per thousand 20 The amounts of the above remittances are exchanged for banks by (75%) in cash in dollars according to the above lung and (25% to pay an Iraqi dinar and on the official exchange rate (1182) Diyar dollars.

Banks must spend the ratio of (25) above to their customers for the remittance lover at a price) Dinar) Dinars / dollars, and submitting her requests at the end of each month to the accounting department at the central bank.

Purpose: Addressing the price difference in her account in the Iraqi dinar in the banks, to exchange the entire amount of the transfer received in the Iraqi dinar if the customer desires to do so. We confirm that the above mechanism does not include creations of time b The dollar in cash, as it is known to the customer in full, and is not limited to customers who receive remittances received from outside Iraq of any kind, and internal dollar transfers between banks in their accounts we have.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Yota, so happy to see you here and glad you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. We here in DV are profoundly greatful for all your contributions and articles that you have shared over the years. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1