Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Xchange of America

Flamtap

I really have no idea what the rate will be, but I do think because of long term low oil prices, it is in Iraq's best interest to come in as high as they feel they can maintain.  The higher the value of a dinar, they more their dinar-denominated reserves will be worth, and they need as much reserves as they can get to tide them over while they develop new industries to reduce the huge monthly deficit they have with their 90% dependency on oil sales revenue.  My logical, financial brain thinks the max they would come in at is something under $1.50, though of course, my opinion means nothing.  I'm hoping for $.50 and up.  But like others have said, I'd also be thrilled with pretty much anything at this point!  GOOOOOOOOO RV!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

I've heard Breitling a couple of times say according to his data they can come out between $0.54-.90. Of course he says he doesn't know what rate they will have. Just a calculation according to the numbers.

Anything in that range works for me 👍🏻
But honestly, I’ve always been more interested in WHEN this will happen..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

On 6/19/2020 at 8:34 PM, dinareffic said:

.  I take this as a good sign.  Simple supply and demand

Something tells me, not. 

10 years ago when everyone was buying like crazy even the Fed

Ex person knew what was in your package without a return address. Today, very few people are even paying attention to Iraq.  All people care about today, Covid19, President Trump, or BLM. 

6/15/20 to 7/15/20

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

On 6/24/2020 at 3:29 PM, KristiD said:

xchangeofamerica.com now shows they have 25,000 uncirculated IQD back in stock along with various circulated notes.  The prices for both appear to be $1,120  per million.    Just fyi in case anyone is looking to buy more.

Currently showing all denominations out of stock.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

No flights out or into Iraq. 

As someone who lives in a country where the all flights are also stopped, I will point out that flights that transport "things", are still happening.  I'm sure that's true for all countries because they all need to bring in food, medical supplies, mail and various other supplies for their people.  Since currency dealers buy IQD and have it shipped through the mail (or fed ex or whatever), I think they would still able to get more from Iraq - if Iraq was selling it.  The problem is that for months, if not longer, Iraq has been releasing less and less IQD to the currency dealers which is why we've ended up with only a handful of currency dealers who still deal with it.  So I believe the probem is that Iraq (CBI) does not want more dinar out there and is therefore not selling much of it to currency dealers.  However, I do think you are partially correct in that Covid does affect this because I'm sure with all the other Covid-related problems the CBI deals with (like decontamination and lockdowns), selling IQD to US currency dealers has got to be pretty low on their priority list!!  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...