Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Xchange of America

Flamtap

Well somebody, in that organization, that has control of the money, is either crazy or has some information the rest of us don’t! I have said for years, the only people making money on dinar is the people peddling it! Think about it, we know from the court cases that have come about from this little enterprise, multi millions of dollars was made by these peddlers! Why risk all that profit, to take something back that could end being toilet paper! We really might be at the end of this ride!! I sure hope so! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 6/7/2020 at 2:10 AM, Artitech said:

Well somebody, in that organization, that has control of the money, is either crazy or has some information the rest of us don’t! I have said for years, the only people making money on dinar is the people peddling it! Think about it, we know from the court cases that have come about from this little enterprise, multi millions of dollars was made by these peddlers! Why risk all that profit, to take something back that could end being toilet paper! We really might be at the end of this ride!! I sure hope so! JMHO 🤠

Could be right mate...

I have received several emails from them in the last 6 months or so.  Started at $800, I think.  Breitling said he believed big money investors are seeing the end and are wanting to buy in bulk, so TV needs to increase their supply.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

On 6/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, dinareffic said:

I did as well. Good sign for sure.   

On 6/6/2020 at 11:34 AM, sgtsanders said:

Here you go...

F36DF036-69AA-43D1-A37D-69B5A2FBD36A.png

This is a pretty big deal. I have always felt that that dealers would have a feel for this before we did. They would see the dinar getting harder and harder to get and start buying back to make a profit. In country, I felt that those in the know would start dumping the USD and buying IQD like crazy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

I really don't think the dealers know anything.  They are simply businessmen and currency is their product.  It's just that now they have a lot more buyers than before and they need to scramble to find more inventory (dinar) anywhere they can, in order to resell to as many buyers as they can so they can make their profit.  They're not buying dinar because they've heard it's about to RV, they're buying it because demand for it is so high they can't keep it in stock.  However, the fact that so many people are now buying dinar, does tell us that, for some reason, people now see the dinar as a good investment.   And as to why that is, my guess is that they think the RV is close.   

GOOOO RV!!!  Go June 14th!!  And Happy B-day Mr. President!  It would be awesome if it RV'd on your B-day and I hope the rumors are true that you hold 5 billion IQD!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, alreis said:

As I look at my email this morning I see Treasury Vault wants to buy my IQD for $950.

Hmmmmmm very interesting

That's because the U.N., IMF, And Mike Pompeo want to give President Trump one hell of a birthday present. 

6/15/20 to 7/15/20

The Reset has Begun 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That's because the U.N., IMF, And Mike Pompeo want to give President Trump one hell of a birthday present. 

6/15/20 to 7/15/20

The Reset has Begun 

I'll take it!!!  Best guess on rate?

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

6/15/20 to 7/15/20

The Reset has Begun 

LGD, Sounds good now lets git er done...🙏🙏👍👍😁😁.  Fasten your seatbelts we are enroute to our "Final Destination".

GO RV & RI

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

LGD, Sounds good now lets git er done...🙏🙏👍👍😁😁.  Fasten your seatbelts we are enroute to our "Final Destination".

GO RV & RI

Well, at least the road to it. :lol:

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

I'll take it!!!  Best guess on rate?

This is just a guess, but because I now understand that this is the Global Reset I'm gonna have to go with something between $1.17 to $1.35.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is just a guess, but because I now understand that this is the Global Reset I'm gonna have to go with something between $1.17 to $1.35.

Works for me.  Thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I believe that you are absolutely correct that it will either be right around the $1.17 or they will come out at around $2.65. Of course we all want the higher rate but I feel they more then likely will be at around the $1.17ish rate! Either way they can have ALL of my dinar period I will be out!

• Upvote 7