Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Xchange of America

Flamtap

Once again thank you ChuckFinley and Synopsis. Not only for the quick responses but for the input and insight that you both provide to this site. You are appreciated. Even though the Horsesoldier hadn't responded here, I also want to thank him as well. 

You gentlemen provide valuable information along side many others not to forget mentioning  Adam who created this site and the opportunity to keep up with the events tied into this investment/adventure. 

If I failed to mention others it is only because there are so many oers to mention. Yota691, DinarThug, and again thank you all others.....

May all your Houses be protected by the Blood Of The Lamb......and the destroyer passes over your dwellings. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I had no problem with Xchange America, but then, I had no problem with Sterling International, either. In fact, I know Ty Rhame's mother and step father. I don't talk about Ty with them as it isn't prudent, so I do not know how his battle with the FBI is going.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Used them twice about 3 years ago never had trouble. My Dad did as well. Same thing. Processed, delivered as advertised

Thanks NEPatriotsFan1. I do have an off-topic question for you though. Now that Tom has departed your team are you going to declare that you have 2 teams this year as two of my colleagues have? Actually, I think it's funny. One is an 'All Things Boston' man to include the Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps. However, he is splitting hairs and declaring to have the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a second team.  What's your stance? 

Enquiring minds would like to know. Thanks Again. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, yendor said:

I had no problem with Xchange America, but then, I had no problem with Sterling International, either. In fact, I know Ty Rhame's mother and step father. I don't talk about Ty with them as it isn't prudent, so I do not know how his battle with the FBI is going.

Thank you for your input Yendor....it is appreciated. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flamtap said:

Thanks NEPatriotsFan1. I do have an off-topic question for you though. Now that Tom has departed your team are you going to declare that you have 2 teams this year as two of my colleagues have? Actually, I think it's funny. One is an 'All Things Boston' man to include the Boston Crusaders Drum and Bugle Corps. However, he is splitting hairs and declaring to have the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a second team.  What's your stance? 

Enquiring minds would like to know. Thanks Again. 

Nope I’m a New England Fan through and through. I love Tom Brady and I’m thankful for all the good years he’s brought our teams. I consider myself a blessed man. My Grandfather was born in 1921 and died in 1994 never saw the Red Sox win. He played semi pro Boston   Farm team ball but never got the joy of seeing them win. Same thing really with the Patriots. I had a great run with the Celtics in the. 80’s but at the end of the day I’ve had so many championships I can’t be greedy. If Tom brings the Tampa Bay fans a win, good for them! But I’ll be cheering on my Pats and whoever the next QB is. It maybe a rebuilding year.... like every year in Cleveland 😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Theseus said:

As of today xchangeofAmerica has no IQD to sell anyone. This includes circulated and uncirculated, all denoms/

Thanks, Theseus. 
I lucked out on an ExchangeofAmerica order last week. 
Here’s to hope. 
:cigar:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Theseus said:

As of today xchangeofAmerica has no IQD to sell anyone. This includes circulated and uncirculated, all denoms/

Theseus Thanks,  We can only hope something is brewing in the "Pots".  Come on git er done boys & girls.  Give the "IQD" purchasing power ASAP.

GO RV & RI

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1