Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4:15 PM CST - 3/28/2020

3-28-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Head of the government follow-up cell: Iraq may resort to printing currency to secure employee salaries..The crisis will begin early next month"   Now we see additional data that tells us that an option is on the table to print money? More money to depreciate the value of the IQD? Lol!  I think not!! They are not going to use an option like that at this stage. The FACT is Alak told us point blank they were not going to devalue the IQD...So, now what we know is that Alak is not going to devalue the currency, they have no option now but to revalue the IQD and with a powerful international rate...As they will be using valuable reserves that will effect their future ability to do things. We know they already printed the NSCNs, they most likely minted coins too.  ...we see the CBI setting date limits for Salaries when it is the job of the Financial Minister, we can see that a pattern has changed.. They are in a hurry...I am liken this and big time...:twothumbs:

3-28-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...I might be wrong but my opinion is that come April the Central Bank of Iraq is gonna make the move...remember if they are going to increase the value...they want to be sure they paid salaries before they do anything.  They are moving very fast to pay those salaries...I've never seen the CBI rushing the citizens...to [give] a due date, 'You have by Tuesday to go get your money.'  It never happened before...I do believe after they pay all the salaries the Central Bank of Iraq has to move forward and raise the value...they have only one month.  Next month and then it's a disaster for Iraq.  They have to come up ASAP...:twothumbs:

3-28-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...no body knows the date or the rate...at this pace.  If I didn't know any better.  It sure feels like the same thing that happened in Kuwait.  There was every reason for it not to happen.   There was every delay and every reason for it not to go up in value and then all of a sudden - BOOM!  We woke up and their money went up in value.  This is very interesting. 

3-28-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...these people are in such an economical financial crunch they need to increase the rate.  They need the increase very soon before they can't recoup.  They need to do this so they can start buying the things they need to get the country kick-started and rebuilding...99% of us feel like for some reason this coronavirus is just a distraction...

:tiphat:We're in interesting times ... hopes, opinions, choices ... what will happen..?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Thank you .. I have never seen it this quiet on the forums- The world we live in changes on a daily basis and it has been the greatest wake up call ever for the masses. - I pray that one day soon or perhaps in the coming days that the Phoenix(Dinar) will rise from the ashes and lead a changed world on to greater achievements ..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Ron,  we are in very interesting times.  

10 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you .. I have never seen it this quiet on the forums- The world we live in changes on a daily basis and it has been the greatest wake up call ever for the masses. - I pray that one day soon or perhaps in the coming days that the Phoenix(Dinar) will rise from the ashes and lead a changed world on to greater achievements ..

You're welcome Chuck & NoviceInvestor ... have a blessed day..! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1