Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AN EASTER RV??

KristiD

On 3/30/2020 at 12:40 PM, Luigi1 said:

The timing of all this is to kill the US Petro Dollar or Fiat Dollar. Phase out the Central Banking system ran by the Bilderbergs & Rothchilds.

Bring in the (QFS) Quantum Financial System & Gold Standard. The forgiveness of global debts, the year of Jubilee is upon us. We will be freed from the slavery of the world banks.

Agreed but this is a perspective to consider..... something I’ve been noodling. Not sure how I feel. 

Here is a good video to have a look at possibilities.

https://youtu.be/syAomNcQNAA

WELL worth you watching this. It is a great summary of things I have been researching. Will it be exactly this way...maybe may be not but it's an interesting look at biblical perspective...imho.
Feedback please.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Agreed but this is a perspective to consider..... something I’ve been noodling. Not sure how I feel. 

Here is a good video to have a look at possibilities.

https://youtu.be/syAomNcQNAA

WELL worth you watching this. It is a great summary of things I have been researching. Will it be exactly this way...maybe may be not but it's an interesting look at biblical perspective...imho.
Feedback please.

Oh man!  This is the scariest crap I've ever heard or seen.  Besides talking a mile a minute, one of the 10,000 things "Blondie" says in this video is they will issue a new "rainbow" currency, but DON'T ACCEPT THE NEW CURRENCY.  Then she says the money we have will be "traded in" for the new money for awhile, but after awhile they will no long accept the old money.  So what do we all do at that point?  Starve to death?

I don't know!  She talked so fast and said so many things - Nesara, Gesara, the 2 beasts (not good and evil, but bad and worse).

Total insanity!  

Who in the world will be ready for this and know what is the right thing to do if such a crazy thing happens?  You said you've been researching this, PatsFan.  What do YOU think?

I, too, would like to hear everyone's opinion on this.  My opinion is, according to what this girl says, you either do "the right thing" (which means you won't be able to live very long) or accept the mark of the beast (which I'm thinking is the new money and being debt free).  If you accept the mark of the beast, which most people would love to have free money and no debts, you go straight to hell when you die.  

Nice choice, right?

I guess you can see - this video really pissed me off!  It's so easy to scare people into submission by twisting God's word.  I just can't believe that THIS is God's plan for the world.    In my opinion, this "nut case" girl is "full of it"!

@ Synopsis, you're always quoting the Bible.  What do you think?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Floridian said:

:o   :o   :o

:twothumbs: You The Man, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

You are assuming, of course, I ACTUALLY "think".

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Could You post some specific questions?

Open for others, too, of course.

I have some things going on tonight and tomorrow so give me until tomorrow night to respond.

The ACTUAL Source Of TRUTH is HIM, so please all pray for HIS leading and revelation of HIS TRUTH for HE says:

Jeremiah 33:3 New International Version (NIV)

‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

:o   :o   :o

:twothumbs: You The Man, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

You are assuming, of course, I ACTUALLY "think".

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Could You post some specific questions?

Open for others, too, of course.

I have some things going on tonight and tomorrow so give me until tomorrow night to respond.

The ACTUAL Source Of TRUTH is HIM, so please all pray for HIS leading and revelation of HIS TRUTH for HE says:

Jeremiah 33:3 New International Version (NIV)

‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Go Moola Nova!

I'm sorry, I can't post specific questions.  The girl in the video talked a mile a minute and everything kind of ran together.  I refuse to listen to it again.  I was aggravated enough the first time.

I'll be anxious to hear what you have to say after you watch the video. tomorrow night.  Thanks, Synopsis.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Oh man!  This is the scariest crap I've ever heard or seen.  Besides talking a mile a minute, one of the 10,000 things "Blondie" says in this video is they will issue a new "rainbow" currency, but DON'T ACCEPT THE NEW CURRENCY.  Then she says the money we have will be "traded in" for the new money for awhile, but after awhile they will no long accept the old money.  So what do we all do at that point?  Starve to death?

I don't know!  She talked so fast and said so many things - Nesara, Gesara, the 2 beasts (not good and evil, but bad and worse).

Total insanity!  

Who in the world will be ready for this and know what is the right thing to do if such a crazy thing happens?  You said you've been researching this, PatsFan.  What do YOU think?

I, too, would like to hear everyone's opinion on this.  My opinion is, according to what this girl says, you either do "the right thing" (which means you won't be able to live very long) or accept the mark of the beast (which I'm thinking is the new money and being debt free).  If you accept the mark of the beast, which most people would love to have free money and no debts, you go straight to hell when you die.  

Nice choice, right?

I guess you can see - this video really pissed me off!  It's so easy to scare people into submission by twisting God's word.  I just can't believe that THIS is God's plan for the world.    In my opinion, this "nut case" girl is "full of it"!

Trust me this video pissed me off too! I was Christened Catholic, raised Pentecostal, studied at an Evangelical College, was a worship leader/youth Pastor for 20 years, been on mission trips and completely stopped going to Church about a year ago...... so needless to say this has been a topic that I’ve studied and wondered about for years. I feel like a loving God is setting us up for failure as there are so many conflicting opinions of what the actual mark of the beast is! I’ve heard everything from it’s the Pope and the Sunday changing from the original Sabbath(Saturday) like Seventh Day Adventists believe all the way to a Pre-Trib Rapture like the Baptists believe.... (well depending what Baptist’s you talk to)..... Anyway it was just food for thought. I do believe that XRP is going to be the world currency or at least a bridge to all fiat currencies. I also believe the US Treasury will print new currencies after dissolving or absorbing the FED and doing away with Federal Reserve Notes so there will be a turn in period... but I believe it will be over the next 10 years. Look up Agenda 2030 the old Agenda 21..... darkness guised as light. 

The girl in the video brings up a lot of interesting points. Don’t know how I feel about Nesara and Gesara. Been hearing that in Luigi type posts in Dinar forums for 12 years.... so I feel the same way about that as I do the Rapture... I’ll believe it when I see it! 

Oh well, not trying to hijack this thread just thought it was pertinent to the above statements 

They are trying to Kill the Petro dollar and replace it with something digital and new and shiny

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Trust me this video pissed me off too! I was Christened Catholic, raised Pentecostal, studied at an Evangelical College, was a worship leader/youth Pastor for 20 years, been on mission trips and completely stopped going to Church about a year ago...... so needless to say this has been a topic that I’ve studied and wondered about for years. I feel like a loving God is setting us up for failure as there are so many conflicting opinions of what the actual mark of the beast is! I’ve heard everything from it’s the Pope and the Sunday changing from the original Sabbath(Saturday) like Seventh Day Adventists believe all the way to a Pre-Trib Rapture like the Baptists believe.... (well depending what Baptist’s you talk to)..... Anyway it was just food for thought. I do believe that XRP is going to be the world currency or at least a bridge to all fiat currencies. I also believe the US Treasury will print new currencies after dissolving or absorbing the FED and doing away with Federal Reserve Notes so there will be a turn in period... but I believe it will be over the next 10 years. Look up Agenda 2030 the old Agenda 21..... darkness guised as light. 

The girl in the video brings up a lot of interesting points. Don’t know how I feel about Nesara and Gesara. Been hearing that in Luigi type posts in Dinar forums for 12 years.... so I feel the same way about that as I do the Rapture... I’ll believe it when I see it! 

Oh well, not trying to hijack this thread just thought it was pertinent to the above statements 

They are trying to Kill the Petro dollar and replace it with something digital and new and shiny

I get it!  I've heard "the mark of the beast" is the cell phone we all carry around in our hand - We are known by our number.  Who knows really what the mark of the beast is?

I agree that XRP will be the world's bridge currency.  Can't happen fast enough to suit me.

The Bible does say about the Rapture - The dead rise first.  That brought up a whole discussion between me and my Catholic cousin who has a PhD, and gives lectures in the Catholic Church every Sunday.  He says I'm not understanding it correctly, although that's how it's written.  He says, if that's the case, then no one's in heaven now.

I really don't know what to think about anything anymore.  :shrug:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I get it!  I've heard "the mark of the beast" is the cell phone we all carry around in our hand - We are known by our number.  Who knows really what the mark of the beast is?

I agree that XRP will be the world's bridge currency.  Can't happen fast enough to suit me.

The Bible does say about the Rapture - The dead rise first.  That brought up a whole discussion between me and my Catholic cousin who has a PhD, and gives lectures in the Catholic Church every Sunday.  He says I'm not understanding it correctly, although that's how it's written.  He says, if that's the case, then no one's in heaven now.

I really don't know what to think about anything anymore.  :shrug:

The older I get the less I understand. :( Just want to get off this roller coaster and live debt free. Set my kids up and love my neighbors as myself. That’s about it :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The older I get the less I understand. :( Just want to get off this roller coaster and live debt free. Set my kids up and love my neighbors as myself. That’s about it :) 

I know what you mean.  I used to know everything.  Now I know nothing.   😂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Total insanity!  

Nice choice, right?

Floridian, it was very disturbing.  There have been so many videos out recently regarding this virus and end time prophecy.  Synopsis gave a great verse - we have to go to the Holy Spirit for ourselves.  God is not the author of confusion.  If we ask for direction, He will guide us.  I tell you one thing - every good and perfect gift comes from God.  And Jesus came that we have life abundantly.  I am comfortable that God led me to the dinar, and his Word says He will not bring a thing to the time of birth and not bring it forth.  He knows our hearts, and we know His voice.  If we are doing something wrong, we will have a check in our spirit.  Just a few quick thoughts.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

I know what you mean.  I used to know everything.  Now I know nothing.   😂

Which is  proof of real wisdom btw....

Socrates, the ancient Greek philosopher used to say " There's only one thing I know for sure...That I know nothing"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/31/2020 at 7:05 PM, Floridian said:

I'll be anxious to hear what you have to say after you watch the video. tomorrow night.  Thanks, Synopsis.

Worth the watch. Thank You @NEPatriotsFan1 for posting the video.

Amazing how The LORD works. If Interested, please look at these informative videos:

The Second Coming Of Jesus

https://beholdisrael.org/the-second-coming-of-jesus/

The Mark Of The Beast

https://beholdisrael.org/amir-tsarfati-how-close-are-we-to-the-mark-of-the-beast/

Less irritating than the one @NEPatriotsFan1 posted but worth listening to to understand The LORD's working.

Oh, boy, I could go all over the place with all this but will put out some things as starters for comments and further questions/comments.

Of course, I am not the end all know all just offering up my experiences and perspectives.

I will admit that I am a reluctant believer in the rapture. Looking at Scripture, I have some to my own conclusion. I am reluctant believing because nowhere in Scripture is a person excluded from torture and/or death from serving The LORD and namely God The Son Jesus Christ. The Prophets were killed as well as the Apostles. Jesus even lamented over the killing of the Prophets.

Matthew 23:29-39 New International Version (NIV)

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[a]

Footnotes:

1. Matthew 23:39 Psalm 118:26

So why would I be spared?

After all, wouldn't that be a real test if I truly believe in and trust HIM?

Well, OK, HE is God and can do whatever he wants.

For the Second Coming Of God The Son Jesus Christ, if there was a specific prophecy about HIS Second Coming, then God The Son Jesus Christ would have to fulfill it perfectly without any deviation.

Say I was at the farthest reaches of the universe and claimed I would stand on the pinnacle of Mount Everest. Pretty specific?

What if I landed on the earth's moon instead? Pretty close so we're good?

Not really.

Well, OK, I end up in orbit in the earth's gravitational pull. Pretty close so we're good?

Not really.

Well, OK, I ended up on Mt. Everest instead. Pretty close so we'er good?

Tall mountain.

Not really.

The point here is the Second Coming Of God The Son Jesus Christ is noted here:

Zechariah 14:1-5 New International Version (NIV)

The Lord Comes and Reigns

14 A day of the Lord is coming, Jerusalem, when your possessions will be plundered and divided up within your very walls.

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

Footnotes:

1. Zechariah 14:5 Or My mountain valley will be blocked and will extend to Azel. It will be blocked as it was blocked because of the earthquake

For the rapture:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 New International Version (NIV)

Believers Who Have Died

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

In 1 Thessalonians 4:17, we meet God The Son Jesus Christ in the clouds. In Zechariah 14:4, God The Son Jesus Christ touches ground on the Mount Of Olives.

So, I do not agree with what the video @NEPatriotsFan1 posted disregarding the rapture. The videos I linked above do not reference the video but, in my opinion, give a clear and accurate depiction of The Second Coming Of God The Son Jesus Christ and the Mark Of The Beast.

Another reason I believe the Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ will be raptured is noted here:

2 Thessalonians 2 New International Version (NIV)

The Man of Lawlessness

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Stand Firm

13 But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits[b] to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth. 14 He called you to this through our gospel, that you might share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings[c] we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

16 May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, 17 encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.

Footnotes:

1. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Some manuscripts sin
  2. 2 Thessalonians 2:13 Some manuscripts because from the beginning God chose you
  3. 2 Thessalonians 2:15 Or traditions
New International Version (NIV)

Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

The key verse, to me, is verse 7 that I will show from the Mounce Reverse Interlinear:

2 Thessalonians 2:7 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

For gar the ho mystery mystērion of ho lawlessness anomia is already ēdē at work energeō; however monon, the ho one who is now arti restraining katechō will continue to do so until heōs he is taken ginomai away ek mesos.

ὁ (ho)

Strong: G3588, G5120

GK: G3836

the prepositive article, answering, to a considerable extent, to the English definite article; but, for the principle and facts of its usage, consult a grammar; ὁ μὲν ... ὁ δέ, the one ... the other, Phil. 1:16, 17; Heb. 7:5, 6, 20, 21, 23, 24; pl. some ... others, Mt. 13:23; 22:5, 6; ὁ δέ, but he, Mt. 4:4; 12:48; οἱ δέ, but others, Mt. 28:17; used, in a poetic quotation, for a personal pronoun, Acts 17:28

ἄρτι (arti)

Strong: G737

GK: G785

pr. at the present moment, close upon it either before of after; now, at the present juncture, Mt. 3:15; forthwith, presently; just now, recently, 1 Thess. 3:6; ἕως ἄρτι, until now, hitherto, Mt. 11:12; Jn. 2:10; ἀπ’ ἄρτι, or ἀπάρτι, from this time, henceforth, Mt. 23:39

κατέχω (katechō)

Strong: G2722

GK: G2988

(1) transitive, to hold down; to detain, retain, Lk. 4:42; Rom. 1:18; Phlm. 13; to hinder, restrain, 2 Thess. 2:6, 7; to hold downright, hold in a firm grasp, to have in full and secure possession, 1 Cor. 7:30; 2 Cor. 6:10; to come into full possession of, seize upon; to keep, retain, 1 Thess. 5:21; to occupy, Lk. 14:9; met. to hold fast mentally, retain, Lk. 8:15; 1 Cor. 11:2; 15:2; to maintain, Heb. 3:6, 14; 10:23; (2) intransitive, a nautical term, to land, touch, Acts 27:40; pass. to be in the grasp of, to be bound by, Rom. 7:6

ἕως (heōs)

Strong: G2193

GK: G2401

can function as an improper prep., while, as long as, Jn. 9:4; until, Mt. 2:9; Lk. 15:4; as also in NT ἕως οὗ, ἕως ὅτου, Mt. 5:18, 26; ἕως ἄρτι, until now, Mt. 11:12; ἕως πότε, until when, how long, Mt. 17:17; ἕως σήμερον, until this day, to this time, 2 Cor. 3:15; as a prep. of time, until, Mt. 24:21; of place, unto, even to, Mt. 11:23; Lk. 2:15; ἕως ἄνω, to the brim, Jn. 2:7; ἕως εἰς, even to, as far as, Lk. 24:50; ἕως κάτω, to the bottom; ἕως ὥδε, to this place, Lk. 23:5; of state, unto, even to, Mt. 26:38; of number, even, so much as, Rom. 3:12, et al. freq.

γίνομαι (ginomai)

Strong: G1096

GK: G1181

pluperfect, ἐγενόει (3rd sg), to come into existence; to be created, exist by creation, Jn. 1:3, 10; Heb. 11:3; Jas. 3:9; to be born, produced, grow, Mt. 21:19; Jn. 8:58, et al.; to arise, come on, occur, as the phenomena of nature, etc.; Mt. 8:24, 26; 9:16, et al.; to come, approach, as morning or evening, Mt. 8:16; 14:15, 23; to be appointed, constituted, established, Mk. 2:27; Gal. 3:17, et al.; to take place, come to pass, happen, occur, Mt. 1:22; 24:6, 20, 21, 34, et al. freq.; to be done, performed, effected, Mt. 21:42, et al.; to be fulfilled, satisfied, Mt. 6:10; 26:42, et al.; to come into a particular state or condition; to become, assume the character and appearance of anything, Mt. 5:45, et al.; to become or be made anything, be changed or converted, Mt. 4:3; 21:42; Mk. 1:17, et al.; to be, Mt. 11:26; 19:8; γίνεσθαι ὑπό τινα, to be subject to, Gal. 4:4; γίνεσθαι ἐν ἑαυτῷ, to come to one’s self, to recover from a trance or surprise, Acts 12:11; μὴ γένοιτο, let it not be, far be it from, God forbid, Lk. 20:16; Rom. 3:4, 31, et al.; to be kept, celebrated, solemnized, as festivals, Mt. 26:2, et al.; to be finished, completed, Heb. 4:3

ἐκ (ek)

Strong: G1537

GK: G1666

ἐχ before vowels, with genitive, from, out of, a place, Mt. 2:15; 3:17; of, from, out of, denoting origin or source, Mt. 1:3; 21:19; of, from some material, Mt. 3:9; Rom. 9:21; of, from, among, partitively, Mt. 6:27; 21:31; Mk. 9:17; from, denoting cause, Rev. 8:11; 17:6; means or instrument, Mt. 12:33, 37; by, through, denoting the author or efficient cause, Mt. 1:18; Jn. 10:32; of, denoting the distinguishing mark of a class, Rom. 2:8; Gal. 3:7; of time, after, 2 Cor. 4:6; Rev. 17:11; from, after, since, Mt. 19:12; Lk. 8:27; for, with, denoting a rate of payment, price, Mt. 20:2; 27:7; at, denoting position, Mt. 20:21, 23; after passive verbs, by, of, from, marking the agent, Mt. 15:5; Mk. 7:11; forming with certain words a periphrasis for an adverb, Mt. 26:42, 44; Mk. 6:51; Lk. 23:8; put after words of freeing, Rom. 7:24; 2 Cor. 1:10; used partitively after verbs of eating, drinking, etc., Jn. 6:26; 1 Cor. 9:7

The reason for this exercise/distinction is "the one" does not specifically mention God The Holy Spirit that resides in Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 New International Version (NIV)

21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, 22 set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

The Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ are the clay vessels that carry The Gospel Message to the masses. My opinion is The Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ have to be taken up since God The Holy Spirit resides in the clay vessels restraining "the man of lawlessness".

As such, I do not believe Born Again Believers in God The Son Jesus Christ will be on earth when "the man of lawlessness" is revealed and does what he does on earth.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 does make specific reference to a singular man.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

Let exapataō no  one tis deceive exapataō you hymeis in kata any mēdeis way tropos; for hoti that day will erchomai not come erchomai unless ean the ho rebellion apostasia comes first prōton and kai the ho man anthrōpos of ho lawlessness anomia is revealed apokalyptō, the ho son hyios of ho destruction apōleia, who ho opposes antikeimai and kai exalts hyperairō himself above epi every pas so-called legō god theos or ē object ebasma of worship, so that hōste he autos takes his seat kathizō in eis the ho temple naos of ho God theos, proclaiming apodeiknymi that hoti he himself heautou is eimi God theos.

ἄνθρωπος (anthrōpos)

Strong: G444

GK: G476

a human being, Jn. 16:21; Phil. 2:7; an individual, Rom. 3:28, et al. freq.; used also pleonastically with other words, Mt. 11:19; et al.; met. the spiritual frame of the inner man, Rom. 7:22; Eph. 3:16; 1 Pet. 3:4

ἀνομία (anomia)

Strong: G458

GK: G490

lawlessness; violation of law, 1 Jn. 3:4; iniquity, sin, Mt. 7:23

ἀποκαλύπτω (apokalyptō)

Strong: G601

GK: G636

pr. uncover; to reveal, Mt. 11:25; pass. to be disclosed, Lk. 2:35; Eph. 3:5; to be plainly signified, distinctly declared, Rom. 1:17, 18; to be set forth, announced, Gal. 3:23; to be discovered in true character, 1 Cor. 3:13; to be manifested, appear, Jn. 12:38;Rom. 8:18; 2 Thess. 2:3, 6, 8; 1 Pet. 1:5; 5:1

Worth watching the video @NEPatriotsFan1 posted but I do not think it is accurate for the reasons noted above.

I think it very odd that Amir Tsarfati posted the second linked video TODAY about the Mark Of The Beast. Some sections of interest:

23:40 - 24:30 Ole 1611 King Jimmy

37:45 - 39:28 Mark Of The Beast

42:59 - 46:25 Rapture

God The Son Jesus Christ can rapture HIS church at ANY moment. I am not mentioning this for any shock value just to note what HE said:

Matthew 24:15-51 New International Version (NIV)

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[b]

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

45 “Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Footnotes:

1. Matthew 24:15 Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12:11
  2. Matthew 24:29 Isaiah 13:10; 34:4
  3. Matthew 24:30 Or the tribes of the land
  4. Matthew 24:30 See Daniel 7:13-14.
  5. Matthew 24:33 Or he
  6. Matthew 24:36 Some manuscripts do not have nor the Son.

I'll stop here for now.

Please let me know @Floridian if I answered Your question(s) or if You would like me to comment further on something.

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Very good break down, Synopsis (I think you have me blocked lol).  I was praying about your video today @NEPatriotsFan1 and I thought about the fact that Satan knows the scriptures and knows how to twist them to bring doubt, fear, and confusion.  Be careful of people who use scripture and mix it with other beliefs or new age.  I do not believe there is bad versus evil; I believe there is good versus evil.  I believe President Trump was put in office to thwart the plan of the enemy.  We need to surround him with prayer - the attacks are fierce.  In these last days we will have to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit in all of our decisions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Believers Who Have Died

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

In 1 Thessalonians 4:17, we meet God The Son Jesus Christ in the clouds. In Zechariah 14:4, God The Son Jesus Christ touches ground on the Mount Of Olives.

The Man of Lawlessness

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

@Synopsis.  Thanks for this breakdown.  

So I read that the dead are "sleeping" and will rise first, before the believers who are alive.  This is what I've read before.  Is this how you understand it also?  To me, this means there is no one in heaven presently, and my cousin with the PhD who gives lectures every Sunday at church is wrong.  He thinks those that die "in the Lord" are already in heaven.   I think our loved ones who have died are just "sleeping" until the Lord returns.  Is there any other way to read this?  

It's disappointing to me that all our loved ones are just sleeping.  I would rather think of my loved ones in heaven with God.  The only thing that is a little comforting is that when we sleep, we don't realize how long we have been sleeping, until we wake up.  (Even if it's 100 years.)

As far as the "mark of the beast", I still can't figure out what is meant by that.  I read there will be a man that says he is God, but he is a false God.  I suppose he will make people accept "the mark".  But what do you think "the mark" is, that people will wrongly accept?  A computer chip implanted on the hand?  An emblem engraved on the forehead?   What is your idea of what this mark might be?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

I forgot you posted a link to Amir Tsarfati's video

Amir TsaFarti Had A Party - Everyone Was There ! B)

Amir TsaFarti Cut A Farti - Everyone Left For Air ! :o 

Should’ve Been Wearing Corona Masks ...  :surgeon:

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

On 3/31/2020 at 10:27 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

⬆️              ⬆️               ⬆️                ⬆️               ⬆️               ⬆️              ⬆️

my exact goals!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Floridian said:

So I read that the dead are "sleeping" and will rise first, before the believers who are alive.  This is what I've read before.  Is this how you understand it also?

Yes.

For me, a curiosity is what about the Holy People mentioned at the time of God The Son Jesus Christ's crucifixion raised to life:

Matthew 27:51-53 New International Version (NIV)

51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[a] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Footnotes:

1. Matthew 27:53 Or tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection they

Apparently, there were people prior to the time of God The Son Jesus Christ's dead on the cross who were believers in HIM although not knowing HIM specifically on earth prior to HIS birth but may have known HIM or about HIM during HIS time on earth prior to HIS death whereas they themselves fell asleep. The text says many and not all. It is not clear if it is only those who were buried near Jerusalem or if there were remote places and they journeyed to the Holy City (I take it to mean Jerusalem). Here are a couple references to them:

Luke 2:25-38 New International Version (NIV)

25 Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was on him. 26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord’s Messiah. 27 Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required, 28 Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying:

29 “Sovereign Lord, as you have promised,
    you may now dismiss[a] your servant in peace.
30 For my eyes have seen your salvation,
31     which you have prepared in the sight of all nations:
32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles,
    and the glory of your people Israel.”

33 The child’s father and mother marveled at what was said about him. 34 Then Simeon blessed them and said to Mary, his mother: “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be spoken against, 35 so that the thoughts of many hearts will be revealed. And a sword will pierce your own soul too.”

36 There was also a prophet, Anna, the daughter of Penuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage, 37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four.[b] She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying. 38 Coming up to them at that very moment, she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem.

Footnotes:

1. Luke 2:29 Or promised, / now dismiss
  2. Luke 2:37 Or then had been a widow for eighty-four years.

Here is an Old Testament reference to HE HIMSELF redeeming all Israel from their sins:

Psalm 130:7-8 New English Translation (NET Bible)

O Israel, hope in the Lord,
for the Lord exhibits loyal love,[a]
and is more than willing to deliver.[b]
He will deliver[c] Israel
from all their sins.[d]

Footnotes:

1. Psalm 130:7 tn Heb “for with the Lord [is] loyal love.”
  2. Psalm 130:7 tn Heb “and abundantly with him [is] redemption.”
  3. Psalm 130:8 tn Or “redeem.”
  4. Psalm 130:8 tn Or “all the consequences of their sins.” The Hebrew noun עָוֹן (ʿavon) can refer to sin, the guilt sin produces, or the consequences of sin. Only here is the noun collocated with the verb פָּדָה (padah, “to redeem; to deliver”). The psalmist may refer to deliverance from the national consequences of sin or forgiveness per se (v. 4). See L. C. Allen, Psalms 101-150 (WBC), 192.

Psalm 130:7-8 New International Version (NIV)

Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
    for with the Lord is unfailing love
    and with him is full redemption.
He himself will redeem Israel
    from all their sins.

So my opinion is there were people who trusted in God The Son Jesus Christ as their Savior from their own sin(s) before they knew about HIM specifically or did know about HIM during HIS time on earth and had passed before the crucifixion.

The reason I bring this up is I am unable to distinguish between the pre Pentecost believers and post Pentecost believers in God The Son Jesus Christ although there may be a distinction. A curiosity is what happened to those Holy People raised from the dead at the time of God The Son Jesus Christ's death on the cross. Did they go to "sleep" again and will be raised as noted in 1 Thess. 4?

All this raises the question of the time space continuum and eternity. We all operate in the time space continuum during our life times. The time space continuum is linear from the Creation to now until all is given over to eternity and what we know and see here is no more. I suspect (my opinion) is the whole time space continuum plays out all at once to HIM like on a sheet of paper or a screen (in human terms). As a result, for those who believe in God The Son Jesus Christ, we are with HIM while we sleep although play a future role in the time space continuum.

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 New International Version (NIV)

Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. For we live by faith, not by sight. We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

As far as the "mark of the beast", I still can't figure out what is meant by that.  I read there will be a man that says he is God, but he is a false God.  I suppose he will make people accept "the mark".  But what do you think "the mark" is, that people will wrongly accept?  A computer chip implanted on the hand?  An emblem engraved on the forehead?   What is your idea of what this mark might be?

Here is the reference:

Revelation 13:16-17 New International Version (NIV)

16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

What I heard in the early 1980's is IBM lodged a patent for an invisible ink tattoo. My opinion is the Mark Of The Beast is physical, specific, and unique. Physical with regard to the tattoo, specific with regard to The Beast, and unique to every individual. In my opinion, in this scenario, the mark on the forehead could be simultaneous scanned and read with the scan of the iris so positive and specific or on the palm of the hand to be simultaneously scanned and read with the finger prints and other characteristics of the hand.

Fact or fiction, I heard in the late 1970's there was/is a super computer in Belgium being used to accumulate all the information of everyone on the planet. The super computer is, literally, called The Beast.

In my opinion, The Beast is a super computer used to keep track of every one especially financial transactions. I suspect the mark is as noted.

I suspect there will be mass pandemonium right after the rapture, in my opinion, with a simultaneous call to keep track of everyone "for their safety" so the Mark Of The Beast will be ushered in and willingly accepted.

It is amazing what computers can do today so The Beast may have access to tools as well to wow everyone with signs in the sky even fire down from heaven. Could be holographic or real. Iya dunno and I am speculating.

To me, this means there is no one in heaven presently, and my cousin with the PhD who gives lectures every Sunday at church is wrong.

I wouldn't worry about credentials just knowing the TRUTH. After all, the Apostles weren't geniuses or learned by any stretch of the matter:

Acts 4:1-22 New International Version (NIV)

Peter and John Before the Sanhedrin

The priests and the captain of the temple guard and the Sadducees came up to Peter and John while they were speaking to the people. They were greatly disturbed because the apostles were teaching the people, proclaiming in Jesus the resurrection of the dead. They seized Peter and John and, because it was evening, they put them in jail until the next day. But many who heard the message believed; so the number of men who believed grew to about five thousand.

The next day the rulers, the elders and the teachers of the law met in Jerusalem. Annas the high priest was there, and so were Caiaphas, John, Alexander and others of the high priest’s family. They had Peter and John brought before them and began to question them: “By what power or what name did you do this?”

Then Peter, filled with the Holy Spirit, said to them: “Rulers and elders of the people! If we are being called to account today for an act of kindness shown to a man who was lame and are being asked how he was healed, 10 then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 Jesus is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,
    which has become the cornerstone.’[a]

12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

13 When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. 14 But since they could see the man who had been healed standing there with them, there was nothing they could say. 15 So they ordered them to withdraw from the Sanhedrin and then conferred together. 16 “What are we going to do with these men?” they asked. “Everyone living in Jerusalem knows they have performed a notable sign, and we cannot deny it. 17 But to stop this thing from spreading any further among the people, we must warn them to speak no longer to anyone in this name.”

18 Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John replied, “Which is right in God’s eyes: to listen to you, or to him? You be the judges! 20 As for us, we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.”

21 After further threats they let them go. They could not decide how to punish them, because all the people were praising God for what had happened. 22 For the man who was miraculously healed was over forty years old.

Footnotes:

1. Acts 4:11 Psalm 118:22

Let me know if this suffices for your questions. As mentioned earlier, others should feel free to chime in and comment, too. I am not the know all or end all and I am only offering up my perspectives and opinions.

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Jesus said to the thief on the cross, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with me in Paradise" (Luke 23:43). And on two different occasions Paul spoke of death as ushering us into the presence of Christ:

But I am hard-pressed from both directions, having the desire to depart and be with Christ, for that is very much better; yet to remain on in the flesh is more necessary for your sake. (Philippians 1:23-24)

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Let me know if this suffices for your questions. As mentioned earlier, others should feel free to chime in and comment, too. I am not the know all or end all and I am only offering up my perspectives and opinions.

Oh yes!  Thank you so much for giving me your opinion and adding quotes from the Bible.  

I now feel I have a better understanding of all this.

Your knowledge of so many subjects never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks again, Synopsis.  😊

• Thanks 1