Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AN EASTER RV??

KristiD

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Oh yes!  Thank you so much for giving me your opinion and adding quotes from the Bible.  

I now feel I have a better understanding of all this.

:twothumbs: We're ALL Team DinarVets And ALL Have Valuable Contributions, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Be careful of people who use scripture and mix it with other beliefs or new age.

Thank You for Your comments, Shedagal.

I am floored by the ubiquitous permeations of the New Age. The Ascended Masters are demons. I read a book by Texe Marrs in the late 1980's noting all this.

Dark Secrets of the New Age: Satan's Plan for a One World ...
Book by Texe Marrs
image.jpeg.02bb776b56d2b7b6f061ae386f85368a.jpeg
Did you like this book?

Description

Texe Marrs has written an expose' of the New Age Movement in which he argues that leadership has embarked on a mission to gain influence in every facet of society, from the entertainment industry to public schools to government. Google Books

I saw a recent nominally 5 hour video by David Wilcox where at the nominal last hour he got into the New Age lingo referencing the Ascended Masters and was encouraging everyone to "channel". I couldn't watch the rest.

David Schmidt with Cosmic Connection talking about the scamming Meta 1 Coin is another that uses New Age lingo.

Dabbling with or wholly participating with demons like the Ascended Masters may temporarily appear to be beneficial and/or peaceful but will not end up peaceful or beneficial.

I do not believe there is bad versus evil; I believe there is good versus evil.  I believe President Trump was put in office to thwart the plan of the enemy.  We need to surround him with prayer - the attacks are fierce.

You may be aware of this site:

I believe The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump has a view and access to a whole variety of things we do not. I am not entirely sure of where he stands but I am inclined to believe he is now born again. Not saying I am not watching and considering the fruit but see the circumstantial evidence. I do not believe The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump answers every concern I have nor was he ever meant to.

In these last days we will have to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit in all of our decisions. 

That and at all times.

Galatians 5:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

John 14:26 New International Version (NIV)

26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Isaiah 30:20-21 New International Version (NIV)

20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

James 1:5 New International Version (NIV)

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Thank You, again, Shedagal, for Your comments.

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You for Your comments, Shedagal.

I am floored by the ubiquitous permeations of the New Age. The Ascended Masters are demons. I read a book by Texe Marrs in the late 1980's noting all this.

Dark Secrets of the New Age: Satan's Plan for a One World ...
Book by Texe Marrs
image.jpeg.02bb776b56d2b7b6f061ae386f85368a.jpeg
Did you like this book?

Description

Texe Marrs has written an expose' of the New Age Movement in which he argues that leadership has embarked on a mission to gain influence in every facet of society, from the entertainment industry to public schools to government. Google Books

I saw a recent nominally 5 hour video by David Wilcox where at the nominal last hour he got into the New Age lingo referencing the Ascended Masters and was encouraging everyone to "channel". I couldn't watch the rest.

David Schmidt with Cosmic Connection talking about the scamming Meta 1 Coin is another that uses New Age lingo.

Dabbling with or wholly participating with demons like the Ascended Masters may temporarily appear to be beneficial and/or peaceful but will not end up peaceful or beneficial.

You may be aware of this site:

I believe The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump has a view and access to a whole variety of things we do not. I am not entirely sure of where he stands but I am inclined to believe he is now born again. Not saying I am not watching and considering the fruit but see the circumstantial evidence. I do not believe The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump answers every concern I have nor was he ever meant to.

That and at all times.

Galatians 5:16 New International Version (NIV)

16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.

John 14:26 New International Version (NIV)

26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Isaiah 30:20-21 New International Version (NIV)

20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

James 1:5 New International Version (NIV)

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

Thank You, again, Shedagal, for Your comments.

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks for the comments, Synopsis.  And thanks for the heads-up on that 5-hour video.  I had saved it to watch but could never get peace to do so.  Now i know why.  I am familiar with the prayer link you mentioned.  Many good prayer groups praying for the President.  Guys, I think we are close to RV.  Stay alert!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 3/31/2020 at 1:27 AM, ilovesushi said:

....and I want an underground bunker.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:04 AM, davis411 said:

I would love one of those

hide from the wife

wont tell her where it is

Who Did U Think Was Having One Built For U ? :o  

The bus stops here!!! | REDNECK BASEMENT | image tagged in redneck basement,memes,school bus,funny,basement | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Amir TsaFarti Had A Party - Everyone Was There ! B)

Amir TsaFarti Cut A Farti - Everyone Left For Air ! :o 

Should’ve Been Wearing Corona Masks ...  :surgeon:

You were there?...I was there too...Turned to fireworks...In the air.....And in the nose.....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Who Did U Think Was Having One Built For U ? :o  

Thanks Thugs, that’s  a great idea.  When it’s vacation time you throw your suitcase in the bus and take off.  

Or take it to the Redneck Race Track!!

09CB26CC-296E-4E5F-B5A9-AB1664F8D682.gif.3e5bbda0ee5e9a3f1b204565b4a4ab2b.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks Thugs, that’s  a great idea.  When it’s vacation time you throw your suitcase in the bus and take off.

I Usually Prefer Traveling In The Short Bus ! :o 

Related image

Do U Realize How Many Clowns I Can Fit Into One Of These ...

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

Well, looks like Easter is probably off the table since they just postponed the reopening of the ISX for the 4th time until the 18th. At least it's only 6 days and not Ramadan, which, btw, starts 5 days after that on the 23th.  Starrider may turn out to be right that the RV doesn't happen, but I still say the chances of the RV happening shortly are higher than ever.     

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

OH NO!!!!!

I think I might have just found "the Mark of the Beast" we were talking about.  Look at these 2 links.  It looks like Mr. Gates leaves no stone unturned:

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

https://id2020.org/alliance

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

OH NO!!!!!

I think I might have just found "the Mark of the Beast" we were talking about.  Look at these 2 links.  It looks like Mr. Gates leaves no stone unturned:

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

D2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines

Sep 20, 2019 | Chris Burt
ID2020 and partners launch program to provide digital ID with vaccines

The ID2020 Alliance has launched a new digital identity program at its annual summit in New York, in collaboration with the Government of Bangladesh, vaccine alliance Gavi, and new partners in government, academia, and humanitarian relief.

The program to leverage immunization as an opportunity to establish digital identity was unveiled by ID2020 in partnership with the Bangladesh Government’s Access to Information (a2i) Program, the Directorate General of Health Services, and Gavi, according to the announcement.

lg.php?bannerid=33&campaignid=34&zoneid=

Digital identity is a computerized record of who a person is, stored in a registry. It is used, in this case, to keep track of who has received vaccination.

“We are implementing a forward-looking approach to digital identity that gives individuals control over their own personal information, while still building off existing systems and programs,” says Anir Chowdhury, policy advisor at a2i. “The Government of Bangladesh recognizes that the design of digital identity systems carries far-reaching implications for individuals’ access to services and livelihoods, and we are eager to pioneer this approach.”

Gavi CEO Seth Berkley says that 89 percent of children and adolescents who do not have identification live in countries where the organization is active. “We are enthusiastic about the potential impact of this program not just in Bangladesh, but as something we can replicate across Gavi-eligible countries, providing a viable route to closing the identity gap,” he says.

A partnership was also formed earlier this year between Gavi, NEC, and Simprints to use biometrics to improve vaccine coverage in developing nations.

“Digital ID is being defined and implemented today, and we recognize the importance of swift action to close the identity gap,” comments ID2020 Executive Director Dakota Gruener. “Now is the time for bold commitments to ensure that we respond both quickly and responsibly. We and our ID2020 Alliance partners, both present and future, are committed to rising to this challenge.”

ID2020 also announced new partnerships and provided progress reports on initiatives launched last year. Since last year’s summit, the ID2020 Alliance has been joined by the City of Austin, UC Berkeley’s CITRIS Policy Lab and Care USA.

The City of Austin, ID2020, and several other partners are working together with homeless people and the service providers who engage with them to develop a blockchain-enabled digital identity platform called MyPass to empower homeless people with their own identity data.

A pair of inaugural pilot programs launched last year in partnership with iRespond and Everest have each made progress, ID2020 says. The iRespond program has improved continuity of care for more than 3,000 refugees receiving treatment for chronic conditions from the International Rescue Committee in Thailand, according to the announcement, while Everest has assisted with the provision of access to critical energy subsidies and a range of additional services with secure and user-centric digital identities without relying on a smartphone.

This post was updated at 4:58pm on March 26, 2020 to clarify that the program is intended to allow people to receive vaccination and prove they have received it, not to track individuals, as claimed by some conspiracy theorists.

• Thanks 1

Alliance-and-Governance-Leaderboard-Image

An approach that is holistic, market-based and addresses the full scope and scale of the challenge

No government, company or agency can solve this challenge alone. Setting the future course of digital ID and navigating the associated risks is a challenge that requires sustained collaboration and global partnership.

Explore
  •  
  •  
  •  

The ID2020 Alliance is unique in its philosophy and transparent governance.

ID2020 is building a new global model for the design, funding, and implementation of digital ID solutions and technologies. There is no other multi-stakeholder effort focused on user-managed, privacy-protecting, and portable digital ID.
Ad-hoc investments in single use-case projects (“business as usual”) will be insufficient to bring about transformative impact. Changing the flow of funds is necessary to re-align incentives. That’s why Alliance partners are pooling funds to invest in programs that consider digital ID holistically, as a platform for diverse benefits, services, and use cases throughout an individual’s life.
Private sector engagement is critical for solving at scale. Alliance partners include companies with a collective footprint in the billions and a shared commitment to an ethical approach to digital ID. Decisions about how Alliance funds are administered, which programs to fund, and which technical standards to support are made jointly by Alliance partners through a transparent governance process, preventing dominance by any single institution or sector.

Alliance Partners

Accenture

A global management consulting and professional services firm, Accenture joined as a founding partner in June 2017. Accenture representatives participate in ID2020’s Executive Board and Technical Advisory Committee.

Gavi

Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance brings together public and private sectors with the shared goal of creating equal access to new and underused vaccines for children living in the world’s poorest countries. Dr. Seth Berkley, CEO of Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, sits on our Executive Board.

Rockefeller Foundation

Since 1913, the Rockefeller Foundation has sought to improve the well-being of humanity around the world. The Rockefeller Foundation provided ID2020 with seed funding in in 2017 and has been an ongoing supporter of ID2020’s work.

Microsoft

The American multinational technology company joined ID2020 in January 2018 as a founding partner. Members of the Microsoft team sit on ID2020’s Technical and Program Delivery Advisory Committees.

IDEO

Created by IDEO, the international design and consulting firm, to design products, services, and experiences to improve the lives of people in poor and vulnerable communities, IDEO.org joined ID2020 in 2018. IDEO.org is represented on our Program Delivery and Ecosystem & Advocacy Advisory Committees.

Mercy Corps

Mercy Corps is a global non-governmental, humanitarian aid organization. Mercy Corps participates in our Program Delivery Advisory Committee.

Kiva

A non-profit organization seeking to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty, Kiva joined the Alliance in 2018. Kiva representatives sit on our Technical and Ecosystem & Advocacy Advisory Committees.

Hyperledger

An umbrella project of open source blockchains and related tools, Hyperledger works at the frontier of emerging technology. Hyperledger joined the alliance in 2018. Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, participates in our Technical Advisory Committee.

iRespond

An international non-profit organization dedicated to using biometrics to improve lives through digital identity, iRespond is a partner in our ongoing pilot project in the Mae La Camp.

Care

A global confederation of 14 members working to fight poverty in 95 countries, Care International joined ID2020 in 2019.

Simprints

A nonprofit startup from the University of Cambridge, Simprints builds biometric fingerprint technology to broaden and streamline access to services. Simprints joined the Alliance in 2018 and is represented on our Ethics and Risks Advisory Committee.

International Computing Center

Offering ICT solutions across fifteen specialized UN Agencies, the International Computing Center operates at the cutting edge of innovation in the UN ecosystem. ICC joined ID2020 in 2018.

FHI360

By advancing integrated locally driven solutions, FHI360 works to improve lives. FHI360 joined ID2020 in 2018.

Primarylogo

A premier research institution, the CITRIS Policy Lab advances knowledge on a variety of subject areas, including the impact of emerging technologies on development. CITRIS joined the Alliance in 2019.

Copperfield

Copperfield Advisory, a boutique strategic communications advisory firm, provides pro bono support to ID2020.

Chapman and Cutler

Chapman and Cutler LLP offers ongoing, pro-bono legal services to ID2020.

The Alliance, a collaborative effort of global 
partners, is solving for scale from day one 

Closing the identity gap is an enormous challenge. It will take the work of many committed people and organizations coming together across different geographies, sectors and technologies. But it’s exciting to imagine a world where safe and secure digital identities are possible, providing everyone with an essential building block to every right and opportunity they deserve.
Peggy JohnsonExecutive VP, Business Development, Microsoft Corporation

Digital identity has the capacity to enable access to vital, life-saving services in many different development and humanitarian contexts, including by accelerating access to basic health care systems. I am excited to join ID2020's Executive Board, and guide the organization and partners in harnessing innovative technologies and multi-sectoral collaboration to benefit the world's most vulnerable populations.
Dr. Seth BerkleyCEO, Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance

Accenture has joined the ID2020 Alliance with partners like Microsoft to create an open, human-centric approach to identity. The alliance draws on advances in biometrics and innovative technologies and brings together expertise from business, government and non-government agencies.
Christine LeongDigital Identity Innovations Lead

Accenture
Microsoft
Gavi
Accenture
Microsoft
Gavi
Accenture
image description

Alliance Governance

As an alliance, the success of this initiative depends on robust collaboration and a clearly defined means for stakeholder engagement.

Ico-people

Board

The governing body for the Alliance is the ID2020 Alliance Executive Board. The eleven mmeber board includes five independent Directors, two Directors nominated as representatives of the public sector Founding Partners, two Directors nominated as representatives of the private sector Founding Partners, one Director nominated as a privacy expert, and one Director representing funding organizations.

Ico-advisory

Advisory Committees

The Board is supported by four thematic Advisory Committees, which provide in-depth advice to the ID2020 Board. Membership in these committees is set by the Board, with Founding Partners eligible to nominate representatives to two Advisory Committees.

Ico-union

Secretariat

ID2020, a US-registered 501(c)(3) based in New York, NY, is the Secretariat for the Alliance. As such, ID2020 is responsible and accountable for day-to-day operations, including: raising money to fund digital ID projects, coordinating with implementing partners for project implementation, setting and managing technical standards, monitoring and evaluation, legal and financial management and administration of the governance system. Management of these activities is the responsibility of ID2020’s Executive Director

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

OH NO!!!!!

Thanks Floridian. 
Craps getting real!!

Gates is right in the middle of it. As usual. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, gregp said:

Thanks Floridian. 
Craps getting real!!

I’ve been really wrestling with this as I’ve studied Ripple and XRP because I felt they’ve been in bed with all the big boys (Rockefeller’s, Accenture, Microsoft etc. and Jared Kushner and Trump have connections to Ripple as well.) 

Ive thought you myself, what is inherently wrong with a Digital ID that helps identify someone much like a passport etc. stores medical records, wallet etc... it would be very convenient. I use Clear service at the airport to cut TSA lines and OMG is it awesome! It uses eyes and finger prints.... reality is we’re already all in the system..

Ghe only part for me that’s scary is if they told me I had to swear an oath to Lucifer or Satan. Then it’s the mark of the beast. Other jan that it’s not much different than a credit card or paying my bills online. 

I know I know it’s a slippery slope, but might as well get rich off it and use it to my advantage until I can’t anymore. Let’s face it there are major forces pushing it whether we like it or not. Just hope the Good guys in Govt can stall it as long as possible for my kids and kid’s kids sake! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, gregp said:

Thanks Floridian. 
Craps getting real!!

It sure is!  Scary stuff!  And as you said - Gates right in the middle of it.

Also, thanks for posting the whole thing, from the links I posted.  I didn't know how to do that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’ve been really wrestling with this as I’ve studied Ripple and XRP because I felt they’ve been in bed with all the big boys (Rockefeller’s, Accenture, Microsoft etc. and Jared Kushner and Trump have connections to Ripple as well.) 

I guess that in order to get ahead, you have to be "in" with the in-crowd.

What made me see this as the "Mark of the Beast" is that the mark is invisible.  Look at the picture above.   

• Thanks 1

Gates has outright admitted he wants to lower the world's population and the country of India even sued him a year or two ago because the vaccines he provided and mandated that Indian children must have in order to attend school, turned out to make the girls sterile.  He is a bad guy for sure.  Our hope is that Trump will fight against the One World Order and that he wins.  It's also possible the coronavirus is a bioweapon that will kill off many people - both in the deep state and general population.  And with all that disruption, it will derail the deep state's nefarious plan.  We have to watch and wait and pray hard in the meantime.  But I read in  just the last few days that Jared Kushner was reaching out to Bill Gates to use his ideas to track people with coronavirus.  This would be a stepping stone to full surveillance.  I hope with all my heart that this is just Jared acting on his own and not at the behest of Trump.  As much as love and trust Trump, and am so grateful he's in charge, I think it's still possible he's a part of the Deep State, just a different faction who wants the world to go a nationalist direction and not a globalist direction.  Catherine Austin Fitts has always said this is the case but I continue to hope and pray she's wrong. 

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Ghe only part for me that’s scary is if they told me I had to swear an oath to Lucifer or Satan. Then it’s the mark of the beast.

As far as renouncing Jesus or being forced to swear loyalty to another god.  For a long time now, I've always felt that what is in your heart is what really counts.  We all say things in haste, sometimes people even scream at someone they love that that hate them.  But those are just words and just saying them in a heightened state of emotion, doesn't make them true.  Personally, If I had a child, I would lie to say its life - with no hesitation.  And if I had to say I renounce my god and now convert to Islam to do save their life, I would.  I'd say it, but it would be a lie that I knew I was ssaying in that moment and I would never do it in my heart.  And I think a loving god would understand and forgive me for that lie.  As far as swearing allegiance to satan, that's a different story and I'm not sure I'd go that far.  But if I knew in my heart I didn't mean it (which I know I never would for an instant)..... perhaps I would - especially if it was to save a loved one's life.  The older I get the more I see life in shades of gray.  I know god wants absolute faith loyalty, but we all experience doubt sometimes.  And it's a fact that we all fall short sometimes.  I just can't believe a loving righteous god would not understand and forgive that you did what you needed to do to protect your loved ones, and even yourself most of the time.  Anyway.... these are my current thoughts on the subject.

• Upvote 3

Who Funds the WHO?

As reported in the January 2016 issue of Pharmaceutical Technology,23 only one-quarter of WHO’s funding comes from member states. The remaining 75% comes from voluntary contributions, and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the biggest funder. Its donations even exceed those of any individual member state.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Who Funds the WHO?

As reported in the January 2016 issue of Pharmaceutical Technology,23 only one-quarter of WHO’s funding comes from member states. The remaining 75% comes from voluntary contributions, and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the biggest funder. Its donations even exceed those of any individual member state.

https://www.who.int/about/finances-accountability/funding/assessed-contributions/en/