Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AN EASTER RV??

KristiD

This is worth checking out ,it would seem that it may have some bearing on this whole story  .    Greg Hunter @ USA WatchDog had an Interview with {type this in to go to interview} BoPolny-New Era of Time starts in April- Jesus Coming Back  , its well worth the listen.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

I don't think this thread is reworded BS from previous years at all.  The reasons I say that are because...

1) the ISX has never been closed for 3 weeks and then set to reopen on an Easter before, that I know of anyway

2) the CBI auctions have not also been halted at the same time the ISX is closed for a very long time, if ever - at least as far as I know

3) the price of oil hasn't been $20 something per barrel in over 20 years  

4) there's never been a global pandemic shutting down businesses all over the world that causes an oil glut like the one we're currently experiencing

5) Russia and Saudi Arabia have never both gone all-in on an oil price war before

6) Iraq is now better poised to make real change and hopefully remove at least some government corruption and provide better quality of life for their people (including creating jobs that the young protestors are demanding) than they have been for a very long time

These things are not some guru's BS.  These things are verifiable facts that are reported in the news.  While they don't collectively prove that the RV is set for Easter, if I look at the whole picture objectively, I see a good chance that the RV is about to pop.  It might be before Easter, or perhaps after, but keeping the ISX closed until Easter seems pretty significant to me.  And I really think, with the low oil prices and the coronavirus, that Iraq's best option to make up for their ongoing HUGE losses (which amounts to $30+/barrel since they need $56-$58/barrel to run their country) is to RV.   No one has to agree with my viewpoint, but I don't think anyone can say all these things are merely some guru's BS opinion.

Let's watch and see what happens ok

Starr

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

I don't think this thread is reworded BS from previous years at all.  The reasons I say that are because...

1) the ISX has never been closed for 3 weeks and then set to reopen on an Easter before, that I know of anyway

2) the CBI auctions have not also been halted at the same time the ISX is closed for a very long time, if ever - at least as far as I know

4) there's never been a global pandemic shutting down businesses all over the world that causes an oil glut like the one we're currently experiencing

5) Russia and Saudi Arabia have never both gone all-in on an oil price war before

6) Iraq is now better poised to make real change and hopefully remove at least some government corruption and provide better quality of life for their people (including creating jobs that the young protestors are demanding) than they have been for a very long time

These things are not some guru's BS.  These things are verifiable facts that are reported in the news.  While they don't collectively prove that the RV is set for Easter, if I look at the whole picture objectively, I see a good chance that the RV is about to pop.  It might be before Easter, or perhaps after, but keeping the ISX closed until Easter seems pretty significant to me.  And I really think, with the low oil prices and the coronavirus, that Iraq's best option to make up for their ongoing HUGE losses (which amounts to $30+/barrel since they need $56-$58/barrel to run their country) is to RV.   No one has to agree with my viewpoint, but I don't think anyone can say all these things are merely some guru's BS opinion.

I know you follow Breitling. I’m anxious to hear his take on these points you laid out. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

I agree with you KD,

Go RV As soon Is possible 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, KristiD said:

I like your thoughts Kristi, wishing it so. We are all ready for this thing to pop, and perhaps NOW is the best time for it to happen. What else does IRAQ need to line up before they re value their currency? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Starrider said:

Let's watch and see what happens ok

Starr

Anyone whose been in this for any length of time understands your frustration and skepticism, Starr.  But the@KristiD post definitely lays out the evidence of an impending RV.  As someone pointed out the value of hopium after I called foul recently, we sometimes need these kind of posts to keep the faith.  I was really hoping it was going to happen today, but Easter would be great!!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, stanleypower said:

I know you follow Breitling. I’m anxious to hear his take on these points you laid out. 

I listened to his recent audio. He said pretty much Iraq can add value to stay afloat and increase when the U.S markets open and increase the rate. Or they could wait to the markets open and come in at a higher value which would benefit us. He said long term trend is the oil will be low and so they have to do something quick. He said we're in a phenomenal spot right now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Anyone whose been in this for any length of time understands your frustration and skepticism, Starr.  But the@KristiD post definitely lays out the evidence of an impending RV.  As someone pointed out the value of hopium after I called foul recently, we sometimes need these kind of posts to keep the faith.  I was really hoping it was going to happen today, but Easter would be great!!  

Again Let's watch and see what happens OK, I'll be the 1st to admit I'm wrong when I'm wrong I love KD's posts and appreciate her hard labor. I'd like to see things come to fusion for all of us but yes some of us that's been in this for a long time had seen and read repeated posts reworded over and over and always with some kind of spin attached. No cat fight here guys time will do the telling.

Starr

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Wiljor said:

I like your thoughts Kristi, wishing it so. We are all ready for this thing to pop, and perhaps NOW is the best time for it to happen. What else does IRAQ need to line up before they re value their currency? 

That's for sure, Wiljor.....You bet we are all freaking ready for this thing to pop.....I am no doubt.....

About NOW being the best time for it to happen...With all the due respect ( I mean it) I have heard that line in the 10 years I've been here and even before that...Maybe 200/300 times more or less......

Here's to hoping......

I wish a stunning  life-changing RV to everyone

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

That's for sure, Wiljor.....You bet we are all freaking ready for this thing to pop.....I am no doubt.....

About NOW being the best time for it to happen...With all the due respect ( I mean it) I have heard that line in the 10 years I've been here and even before that...Maybe 200/300 times more or less......

Here's to hoping......

I wish a stunning  life-changing RV to everyone

Umbertino, I could not agree with you more my brother, and thank you for the feed back. We have heard that statement many many times before, but, we have never, ever had the global events line up in the past, as we have today. 

We are in very interesting times at the moment, and as always, Iraq is in a big mess and NOW scrambling, trying to find the next way they are going to get free money. As well, the PTB have cut pretty much that supply of money, oil is 20usd per barrel, no auctions taking place as there is a liquidity problem, ISX closed, and a global pandemic. 

At the current value of the IQD, it is not sustainable for a long period of time, regardless of reserves, they need NOW to rv their  currency or be thrown once again into the global basement of despair,  and I doubt, we will ever see a more opportune time as we have the one in front of us now. 

I could be wrong, but this time is the perfect storm for IRAQ regarding their currency, its now or........I don't know when. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

We have heard that statement many many times before, but, we have never, ever had the global events line up in the past, as we have today. 

Yep, surely this has to be the most opportune time for an RV..... EVER!!!  Doesn't mean it will happen, but the odds of it happening now seem much higher than they've been before.  Of course Starrider is right, we have to wait and see.  But I for one, like waiting a lot better when there's good reason to think it's imminent than when there's nothing happening. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Umbertino, I could not agree with you more my brother, and thank you for the feed back. We have heard that statement many many times before, but, we have never, ever had the global events line up in the past, as we have today. 

We are in very interesting times at the moment, and as always, Iraq is in a big mess and NOW scrambling, trying to find the next way they are going to get free money. As well, the PTB have cut pretty much that supply of money, oil is 20usd per barrel, no auctions taking place as there is a liquidity problem, ISX closed, and a global pandemic. 

At the current value of the IQD, it is not sustainable for a long period of time, regardless of reserves, they need NOW to rv their  currency or be thrown once again into the global basement of despair,  and I doubt, we will ever see a more opportune time as we have the one in front of us now. 

I could be wrong, but this time is the perfect storm for IRAQ regarding their currency, its now or........I don't know when. 

I agree.....From you to God's (and PTB) ears........

Best

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The timing of all this is to kill the US Petro Dollar or Fiat Dollar. Phase out the Central Banking system ran by the Bilderbergs & Rothchilds.

Bring in the (QFS) Quantum Financial System & Gold Standard. The forgiveness of global debts, the year of Jubilee is upon us. We will be freed from the slavery of the world banks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3