Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AN EASTER RV??

KristiD

I don't trust everything this guy says by any means, but he at least seems to think for himself and I think he makes sense a good percentage of the time.  Sure's he's been wrong a couple of times when he's called the RV, but heck, who hasn't, so I don't hold that against him.  If he's right that the two brokerage firms were notified that the ISX won't open until April 12th, then this just might be RV.  I don't think the part of tying it in with Trump's trying to open up the US economy on Easter is true, but that certainly does not mean that Easter is not Iraq's target date.  After all, we know Iraq needs to do it and they've halted their auctions and closed their stock exchange for a while now.  I sure hope that's because Iraq is getting their financial system set up so that they can finally pull the trigger on Easter.  Come on Iraq..... GOOOOOO RV!!!

3-27-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...this is a brokerage firm  [Al Karmal]... they're affiliated with the ISX stock trading.  They received a correspondent from the main government of Iraq...Quote "The trading session will be held on 12th April 2020 as the ISX announcement today"...the bottom sentence says the trading session will be held on April 12th...There's another securities company that said the same thing.  It's an official announcement from another securities company - Rabee Securities...Quote "...the next trading session will resume on April 12th"...this is two official email releases.  Two stock traders...one brokerage.  One securities...that's huge.  Remember the U.S. did not stop trading stocks within the U.S.  Not one other country has stopped electronic trading due to coronavirus yet Iraq has...Iraq's economy to reopen exactly on the same time frame that Donald Trump has.  Trump has Iraq's economy timed with our economy...I have now confirmed to you with solid factual proof that all of the [Iraq's] financial markets are going to be closed for a period of 4 weeks...the longest I've ever seen their ISX shut down in 11 years is no more than a week...this is huge confirming news...

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 6

I don’t trust anything any of those gurus write but it is entertaining.  Thanks for the read.  

I thought about an Easter RV about a month ago before the CV hit us so hard.  How ironic would it be to get RV’ed in a few weeks only to be unable to get to a bank, or if we do you can’t go anywhere or go buy anything. That would stink.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

Yes that would be ironic however I will Take it and be happy as long as it’s atleast $1.17 or higher...lol...Also yes I bet the economy will be reopened by Easter!! We don’t close for the 50,000 flu deaths we have every single year approximately and we will not have anywhere close to that from the Corona Virus, all the models that the experts based their numbers on are turning out to be completely WRONG and way overstated!! So no we will not keep our entire economy closed for this virus very much longer!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes that would be ironic however I will Take it and be happy as long as it’s atleast $1.17 or higher...lol...

Agree, get it done, we can buy stuff on Amazon and go on a fake vacation like this guy1044BFB5-6C74-4117-908E-D0264EE62A28.thumb.jpeg.1e5f779a42119151c284032170ae53a6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Agree, get it done, we can buy stuff on Amazon and go on a fake vacation like this guy1044BFB5-6C74-4117-908E-D0264EE62A28.thumb.jpeg.1e5f779a42119151c284032170ae53a6.jpeg

Thanks Pitcher....That is a good one...:lol:

You know, I have thought about an Easter RV as well. It seems a lot is going on over there and the President has been pushing to have everything open by then. Very interesting times indeed!

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I don’t trust anything any of those gurus write but it is entertaining.  Thanks for the read.  

I thought about an Easter RV about a month ago before the CV hit us so hard.  How ironic would it be to get RV’ed in a few weeks only to be unable to get to a bank, or if we do you can’t go anywhere or go buy anything. That would stink.  

I would TAKE it!! Just knowing that it's awaiting me on the other side of this pandemic, would lift my spirits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is all about switching to gold and asset backed currencies! Let’s not forget he wants all currencies to be on a level playing field let’s think about Iraq! Let’s think about april 6th and  tariffs! What happens for currencies manipulating exchange rates as from April 6th! Why did inf wrkd bank freeze debts and loans? Who’s now in control of the fed and all credit lines and liquidity of all central banks!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, screwball said:

The masterpiece is being painted as we speak! There are no suc things as coincidences!

Too many things happening at once to be a coincidence.  Don’t forget the Oil war between Russia and SA.  There is no doubt in my mind that this is part of the plan.  The distruction of OPEC,  a cabal that has been holding the world hostage to high oil prices for years is a good thing imo.  ( a cabal whose members have used their oil revenues to finance war and terrorism, Iran).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, screwball said:

As yourself who is the number 1 oil producer in the world? Who was? Who shutdown America’s oil fields? Which president? Who benefited and profited? Which countries? What’s trumps Middle East plan? Is it about ending wars and shifting oil wealth from the east to west? 

Sorry screwball.  When I posted my last post I had not finished the entire thread.  Keep us thinking. I like it.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Agreed

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

.....Also yes I bet the economy will be reopened by Easter!! We don’t close for the 50,000 flu deaths we have every single year approximately and we will not have anywhere close to that from the Corona Virus....

End Quote

Dinarrock...You do understand  that the psychological ( let alone properly medical) implications of the CV are totally different that a "normal" flu......Just consider social distancing and the EXTREMELY HIGH contamination spread capacity and speed....Unfortunately.... They ( classic flu and CV) can't be compared imho...

I truly wish for the US to be able to open up everything by Easter....Good Luck...

Here in Europe and Italy esp. will not be possible...Schools ( closed since the end of February) most likely won't re-open....We're going to drag this along for a few more months I'm afraid.....Throughout all or most of the coming summer.....

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, umbertino said:

.....Also yes I bet the economy will be reopened by Easter!! We don’t close for the 50,000 flu deaths we have every single year approximately and we will not have anywhere close to that from the Corona Virus....

End Quote

Dinarrock...You do understand  that the psychological ( let alone properly medical) implications of the CV are totally different that a "normal" flu......Just consider social distancing and the EXTREMELY HIGH contamination spread capacity and speed....Unfortunately.... They ( classic flu and CV) can't be compared imho...

I truly wish for the US to be able to open up everything by Easter....Good Luck...

Here in Europe and Italy esp. will not be possible...Schools ( closed since the end of February) most likely won't re-open....We're going to drag this along for a few more months I'm afraid.....Throughout all or most of the coming summer.....

This whole pandemic seems to be a global chess match between good and evil. I’m convinced Iraq is part of this great plan. US is invested in Iraq. US biz will be occupied in the money grab of trillions. When everything is said and done. DJT will be re-elected, Toilet paper will be fully stocked, disclosure/mass arrest of treason/crimes against humanity, stronger US economy, manufacturing brought back to US and just in time to help Iraq get their economy booming too. DJT said we will have so much resources, we’ll help other countries.  I know all this sounds like tin-foil hat theories but how did we just pass a $2.2T that fast. If I reported to y’all back in Dec when I felt a windfall of wealth coming, you’d think I was a fool. Wait I did, I just didn’t know how it would happen. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, screwball said:

The masterpiece is being painted as we speak! There are no suc things as coincidences!

You mean there's an already written  script for everything?....Maybe......

I have that feeling sometimes when I think of my own life events.....That all was already decided right from the start indipendently from myself and we have only the mere illusion that we are in command and have a power of decision......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ilovesushi said:

This whole pandemic seems to be a global chess match between good and evil. I’m convinced Iraq is part of this great plan. US is invested in Iraq. US biz will be occupied in the money grab of trillions. When everything is said and done. DJT will be re-elected, Toilet paper will be fully stocked, disclosure/mass arrest of treason/crimes against humanity, stronger US economy, manufacturing brought back to US and just in time to help Iraq get their economy booming too. DJT said we will have so much resources, we’ll help other countries.  I know all this sounds like tin-foil hat theories but how did we just pass a $2.2T that fast. If I reported to y’all back in Dec when I felt a windfall of wealth coming, you’d think I was a fool. Wait I did, I just didn’t know how it would happen. :)

Some valid point  and I'd like nothing more than the RV happening since I've been waiting since 2004...I don't know ( nobody does) how things are going to develop....

how did we just pass a $2.2T that fast

End Quote

Hmmmm...Because the US is the richest Country in the world maybe?

• Upvote 2

In a perfect world, this whole thing would be good triumphing over evil and Trump draining the swamp and arresting O, Hillarious, et all.  But at this point, no one really knows.  But irrespect of that, I still say Iraq is poised to RV.  Iraq desperately needs to RV now to compensate for these low oil prices and now it has to battle the coronavirus.  The government looks to be on steady ground now so there are a lot of reasons to think they are planning to RV soon.  Heck, we've been watching all the things they accomplished during that time so we all pretty much feel they're on the verge of it.  At this point, the sooner they do, the less money they lose and that's gotta be a huge motivator.  The stoppage or the auctions and ISX suggested that something could be going on, and as these stoppages continue, that makes even more sense.  If these two brokerages were notified the ISX will be closed for another 2 weeks after it was supposed to reopen on Tuesday, Iraq just might have left us a clue about their target date for the RV. 

Time will tell in two weeks.  But in the meantime, at least we have a really good dose of hopium to help us wait.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1