Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Guru Opinions @ 9:00 AM CST - 3/27/2020

3-27-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   ...all the right pieces are in the right places to push the button to raise the value of the currency...these are the things we dream about, that we salivate about, that I sometimes cry about...now you've got Allaq from the CBI boldly coming out and saying this is the only solution - our monetary reforms, to lift the 3 zeros, add value, we've got to move forward...

Good Morning DV - we shall see what today brings us - have a blessed day ... RON :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7
2 hours ago, wildeman said:

Top of the morning to ya Ron...Thanks 🙏

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Ron for posting. Truly hoping we are coming to an end. 

Thanks guys ... have a great day..! :twothumbs: Me....

• Thanks 3

Everything coming from that "guru" site is BS. Ron is a true believer (as his brother Luigi) but you should not invest anything based on what he posts, because it is just pumper trying to get you to buy more dinars. At least he sounds like one... 

If Ron is not a pumper trying to sell dinars, he should stop posting BS and let his brother Luigi do the job for him. At the moment, he and Luigi both post the same lies from "Frank", "Delta", "Okie Oilman" and the other whole bunch of liars pumping, and incredibly, some of the members of this forum actually believe all those lies as they thank the pumper who post them. Any comment, Ron? If not, then why? 

Ron, BTW, it is incredibly stupid to copy something from your BS forum on to this forum about "Guru Adam Montana". You might have notice or you might have not, that your beloved BS site is quoting something already known to all of us, let me spell it out for you if you have not noticed it yourself due to embarassing IQ: they have copied it from THIS site and there is no need to repost it here as loan from your beloved BS site. Please check Adams posts before posting quotes from your website. 

I know that I will get a LOT of rubies for this post, but maybe you who worship the "guru site" and want Ron (and Luigi) to bring it to you, and then thank for posting those lies, I think that you are just as stupid and the ones who post them. So, all rubies coming for this post, are from persons who really are not up to what they think that they are... 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10
5 hours ago, JoeB said:

If Ron is not a pumper trying to sell dinars, he should stop posting BS and let his brother Luigi do the job for him. At the moment, he and Luigi both post the same lies from "Frank", "Delta", "Okie Oilman" and the other whole bunch of liars pumping, and incredibly, some of the members of this forum actually believe all those lies as they thank the pumper who post them. Any comment, Ron? If not, then why? I know that I will get a LOT of rubies for this post, but maybe you who worship the "guru site" and want Ron to bring it to you, and then thank for posting those lies, I think that you are just as stupid and the ones who post them. So, all rubies coming for this post, are from persons who really are not up to what they think that they are... 

JoeB, I've explained to you before "why" I post some of these supposed gurus. If you are so dense as not to comprehend what was previously stated to you, and others, then I would ask you to recheck your IQ rather than question mine. By the way, mine is 149...! As I said to you before, please don't read what I post, if it is so offensive to you. I am no pumper, but I do hold a significant amount of IQD. Also, I do not post anything that would tend to encourage anyone to run out and buy more IQD. As for my posting Adam's opinions that others copy - you might be surprised how many members don't read the chat logs. Many people are looking just to find out what others are saying out there (opinions)....period. I do not need to justify myself to you, but I'm giving you the courtesy of a limited answer to your impolite diatribe. You have even ridiculed other DV members for choosing to read them, or who show their displeasure in your rant - very inappropriate. Have a good life, I hope you get one soon. :salute: RON 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Personally, I check out Blanche's ... Dinar Guru .... as often as Dinar Vets. You get some different opinions that can be thought provoking.

The articles I see as a waste of time are the ones similar to what Footforward posted yesterday.

It puzzles me to read someone basically say they have no idea what is happening or may happen.  My thought is - then what's the point in writing anything? ...........this is definitely an instance where - less is more.

Essentially - don't go out of your way to show you don't know much - but have no problem blathering about it.

Seems many of the people who want to be called a Guru do this. It's not hard to determine who is apparently doing some degree of research and who is just repeating and speculating for some kind of name recognition. Trying to be/ appear relevant for whatever reason is a human self worth issue that is very odd. You don't see it in the animal kingdom.

I know I can simply not read their stuff. Obvious problem is - you don't  know what they are writing is poop - until after you have read it.

• Thanks 3
17 hours ago, JoeB said:

Everything coming from that "guru" site is BS. Ron is a true believer (as his brother Luigi) but you should not invest anything based on what he posts, because it is just pumper trying to get you to buy more dinars. At least he sounds like one... 

If Ron is not a pumper trying to sell dinars, he should stop posting BS and let his brother Luigi do the job for him. At the moment, he and Luigi both post the same lies from "Frank", "Delta", "Okie Oilman" and the other whole bunch of liars pumping, and incredibly, some of the members of this forum actually believe all those lies as they thank the pumper who post them. Any comment, Ron? If not, then why? 

Ron, BTW, it is incredibly stupid to copy something from your BS forum on to this forum about "Guru Adam Montana". You might have notice or you might have not, that your beloved BS site is quoting something already known to all of us, let me spell it out for you if you have not noticed it yourself due to embarassing IQ: they have copied it from THIS site and there is no need to repost it here as loan from your beloved BS site. Please check Adams posts before posting quotes from your website. 

I know that I will get a LOT of rubies for this post, but maybe you who worship the "guru site" and want Ron (and Luigi) to bring it to you, and then thank for posting those lies, I think that you are just as stupid and the ones who post them. So, all rubies coming for this post, are from persons who really are not up to what they think that they are... 

It's been said many times this is for entertainment purposes. No need whatsoever to be insulting. Also, I'm a grownup and do not need you to look out for me, question my intelligence or question what I read. You are free to read or not read what you want as well, now go read (or don't read) whatever you like and mind your own business.

Thank you Ronscarpa for posting, it is very entertaining and I enjoy it for a bit of a break. We know that any posting or news story should be evaluated with your own God given critical thinking skills regardless of the source. Frankly I consider many sources like CNN, NBS, PBS, etc. to be guru BS as much as any. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
16 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Ronscarpa.. and Bless you. 

9 hours ago, sq2 said:

Well said Ron!

Blessings;

Sq2

4 hours ago, yogaman said:

Thank you Ronscarpa for posting, it is very entertaining and I enjoy it for a bit of a break. We know that any posting or news story should be evaluated with your own God given critical thinking skills regardless of the source. Frankly I consider many sources like CNN, NBS, PBS, etc. to be guru BS as much as any. 

Thank you all for your comments. Well said YogaMan ... Bless you all.:salute: Ron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 3/27/2020 at 11:39 PM, ronscarpa said:

If you are so dense as not to comprehend what was previously stated to you, and others, then I would ask you to recheck your IQ rather than question mine. By the way, mine is 149...

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

:salute:!!!RonScarpa!!!:salute:

I see the Red Rubymeisters Accorded You two (2) (to date) Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For You For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THEY are "envious" as THEY should be!!!

Well, OK, I gave You purple trophies instead. I hope You don't mind. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

One can readily see THEY are NOT "well" "rounded" individuals AND will NEVER be seated at the SAME "table" as You having FAILED to meet the minimum IQ requirement of 148.

Mensa International
High IQ society
image.png.110de3a5532617aa3c7fa4a8d6d349a1.png

Description

Mensa is the largest and oldest high IQ society in the world. It is a non-profit organization open to people who score at the 98th percentile or higher on a standardised, supervised IQ or other approved intelligence test. Wikipedia

Membership: 134,000
Founded: October 1, 1946, Oxford, United Kingdom

What is the minimum IQ to get into Mensa?
Mensa's requirement for membership is a score at or above the 98th percentile on certain standardised IQ or other approved intelligence tests, such as the Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales. The minimum accepted score on the Stanford–Binet is 132, while for the Cattell it is 148.

What Mensa means?
The word "Mensa" means "table" in Latin. The name stands for a round-table society, where race, color, creed, national origin, age, politics, educational or social background are irrelevant. Mensa is a not-for-profit organization that has no opinions, and takes no stands on any political, religious or social issues.

Yes, Yes, of course, mild amusement to see these "square" "persons" spar with a FAR SUPERIOR Well Rounded Knight Of The Round Table!!!

Go :salute:!!!RonScarpa!!!:salute:!!!

Go Moola Nova!
:pirateship:
Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I see the Red Rubymeisters Accorded You two (2) (to date) Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For You For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

Well, OK, I gave You purple trophies instead. I hope You don't mind. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go :salute:!!!RonScarpa!!!:salute:!!!

Thank you Synopsis ... you're the Best..! :twothumbs: Have a blessed day my friend..! :salute:

• Thanks 1
23 hours ago, savoy8060 said:

You get some different opinions that can be thought provoking....Essentially - don't go out of your way to show you don't know much - but have no problem blathering about it. Seems many of the people who want to be called a Guru do this. It's not hard to determine who is apparently doing some degree of research and who is just repeating and speculating for some kind of name recognition. Trying to be/ appear relevant for whatever reason is a human self worth issue that is very odd. You don't see it in the animal kingdom. LOL..!

Thanks Savoy8060 ... very well said..!  As the saying goes,

" It's better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt..!"

Usually I try to avoid the most blatant when posting these opinions...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

" It's better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt..!"

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:salute:!!!RonScarpa!!!:salute:

:twothumbs: You The REAL Man, RonScarpa!!! :tiphat:

HERE it is:

Proverbs 17:28 The Passion Translation (TPT)

28 When even a fool bites his tongue[a]
he’s considered wise.
So shut your mouth when you are provoked—
it will make you look smart.

Footnotes:

1. Proverbs 17:28 The Septuagint is “when an unthinking man asks a question.”

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Proverbs 17:28 The Passion Translation (TPT) -  When even a fool bites his tongue he’s considered wise.
So shut your mouth when you are provoked—it will make you look smart.

Footnotes: Proverbs 17:28 The Septuagint is “when an unthinking man asks a question.”

You're the man, Synopsis ---- Thanks for the post..I like it..! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1