Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabs is missing?

nstoolman1

Welcome Back Brother. :wub:

No one is saying that this Covid19 pandemic isn't serious or deadly. Only that for political reasons it's being used to create a panic pandemic. And now there's a real effort to destroy the economy over it. 

Consider the Flu pandemic of 1918-19.

See facts below,  no one shut down the entire world over that. 

Nevertheless, one of the best things to come out of all this is that people will now be paying a lot more attention to hygiene. 

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1918-pandemic-h1n1.html

1918 Flu Pandemic Commemoration

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919.  In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey guys, all is well on the Shabs home front.  Hope the same goes for you both as well as those wondering if I had wandered off in the dark.  I simply needed to step away and with social distancing being the theme of the day, it seemed reasonable to do just that.  Certainly I've been watching from the sidelines, agreeing with some, rolling my eyes to others....nothing ever changes really....Those who don't believe this virus is as bad as it's being reported will go to their graves believing just that, even if their irresponsibility kills somebody they come in contact with.....but at least they won't feel their constitutional rights are being trampled on, sniff sniff.....So for all those who fear "the man", suck it up buttercups....and for the rest of you reasonable thinking folks, take care, be safe and stay the course.  I have one more thread to address a little lunacy, then back to the shadows until another day.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Glad to see you back.....you were a bit cryptic......did you have it?....

Stay healthy!.....   CL.   .😘

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey guys, all is well on the Shabs home front.  Hope the same goes for you both as well as those wondering if I had wandered off in the dark.  I simply needed to step away and with social distancing being the theme of the day, it seemed reasonable to do just that.  Certainly I've been watching from the sidelines, agreeing with some, rolling my eyes to others....nothing ever changes really....Those who don't believe this virus is as bad as it's being reported will go to their graves believing just that, even if their irresponsibility kills somebody they come in contact with.....but at least they won't feel their constitutional rights are being trampled on, sniff sniff.....So for all those who fear "the man", suck it up buttercups....and for the rest of you reasonable thinking folks, take care, be safe and stay the course.  I have one more thread to address a little lunacy, then back to the shadows until another day.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Good to read you, Shabbs....Big brotherly virtual hug....

Best

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Those who don't believe this virus is as bad as it's being reported will go to their graves believing just that, even if their irresponsibility kills somebody they come in contact with.....but

Yep:lmao: I clearly agree with you on this one. 

• Thanks 1