Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabs is missing?

nstoolman1

Believe he stated DV was only a 9-5 week day endeavour for him......not sure why?

May be out of/off work due to Covus 19......

Perhaps he grew tired of the political section.....?

All just speculation......perhaps even he landed with OKIE....getting a contract rate of $178......with an NDA.....and he's off sipping suds at that Yellow Umbrella Establishment.😮   CL

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Believe he stated DV was only a 9-5 week day endeavour for him......not sure why?

May be out of/off work due to Covus 19......

Perhaps he grew tired of the political section.....?

All just speculation......perhaps even he landed with OKIE....getting a contract rate of $178......with an NDA.....and he's off sipping suds at that Yellow Umbrella Establishment.😮   CL

Shabbs or Yota?

He made a comment a few weeks back in a thread, something about being tired of certain individuals here.

The usual attack and accuse squad I assume...I do hope he is doing well. I also hope he realizes those that hammered him in a sometimes rude and personal fashion, pushed him away, which was their goal. Forum rules seem to only apply to some, not so much others.

Just my thoughts...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

He made a comment a few weeks back in a thread, something about being tired of certain individuals here.

The usual attack and accuse squad I assume...I do hope he is doing well. I also hope he realizes those that hammered him in a sometimes rude and personal fashion, pushed him away, which was their goal. Forum rules seem to only apply to some, not so much others.

Just my thoughts...

Thanks Jim...Good to read you

Hope you're doing ok......

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Just my thoughts...

I'm sorry that you feel that way about me. But if you paid any attention what so ever you would 

know two things. I am a fighter and I won't allow you to get away with what you just did, and Shabbs 

and I are Brothers. We bicker and we push but in the end we love each other with a deep passion. 

Something you'd do well to learn Mr. 1 Corinthians 13. 

Just saying you love, doesn't actually mean you love. 

Love is blind,

Love does not Judge,

Love holds no ill feelings,

Love understands all things,

Love forgives all things,

Love is patient,

Love is kind, 

You've shown me none of those qualities as I've struggled to become a better man with 

every post. 

Of all the people here Shabbs is one of the few that I would actually love to take to dinner 

and drinks post RV. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm sorry that you feel that way about me. But if you paid any attention what so ever you would 

know two things. I am a fighter and I won't allow you to get away with what you just did, and Shabbs 

and I are Brothers. We bicker and we push but in the end we love each other with a deep passion. 

Something you'd do well to learn Mr. 1 Corinthians 13. 

Just saying you love, doesn't actually mean you love. 

Love is blind,

Love does not Judge,

Love holds no ill feelings,

Love understands all things,

Love forgives all things,

Love is patient,

Love is kind, 

You've shown me none of those qualities as I've struggled to become a better man with 

every post. 

Of all the people here Shabbs is one of the few that I would actually love to take to dinner 

and drinks post RV. 

Please show me in my post where I specifically mentioned YOU by name. Show me. Reread my response.

Please do not drag the thread into bickering and accusations. I made an assumption...as stated, no mention of names because that's his business. He can answer for himself.

Take your own advice and deal with your own issues before preaching to me about love. You can twist this any way you like, accuse me of whatever you like, discredit me all you desire, but you just showed HOW you operate, don't drag me into something I had no part in.

Now SHOW me where I mentioned YOU by name...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Please show me in my post where I specifically mentioned YOU by name. Show me. Reread my response.

Please do not drag the thread into bickering and accusations. I made an assumption...as stated, no mention of names because that's his business. He can answer for himself.

Take your own advice and deal with your own issues before preaching to me about love. You can twist this any way you like, accuse me of whatever you like, discredit me all you desire, but you just showed HOW you operate, don't drag me into something I had no part in.

Now SHOW me where I mentioned YOU by name...

You're right, have a good day. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

I know what happened to Shabs! 

He was working for an elite corporation weighed down with unlimited financial resources to pay people to hang out online watching/posting information to sway people hitherto. His new orders have taken him away from his current post because he has proven himself to be loyal to the cause. OR

he threw up his middle finger and said,  "I have a garden to grow."

And seeing how the virus is the perfect smokescreen for the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE/TRANSITION/RESET that is taking place right now in everyones lives, seems to me we better start collecting and planting seeds now! Ladies and Gentlemen the collapse is LIVE. So everyone get in the fn garden. And learn to save the seeds so you can hand them out to everyone around you!

I don't know how long you are going to be gone Shabs but I enjoyed playing "devils advocate" with you. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

I know what happened to Shabs! 

He was working for an elite corporation weighed down with unlimited financial resources to pay people to hang out online watching/posting information to sway people hitherto. His new orders have taken him away from his current post because he has proven himself to be loyal to the cause. OR

he threw up his middle finger and said,  "I have a garden to grow."

And seeing how the virus is the perfect smokescreen for the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE/TRANSITION/RESET that is taking place right now in everyones lives, seems to me we better start collecting and planting seeds now! Ladies and Gentlemen the collapse is LIVE. So everyone get in the fn garden. And learn to save the seeds so you can hand them out to everyone around you!

I don't know how long you are going to be gone Shabs but I enjoyed playing "devils advocate" with you. 

@PeaceSign, good to see you back.  Hope you and your babies have recovered well.

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

@PeaceSign, good to see you back.  Hope you and your babies have recovered well.

Hi Shedagal,

Thank you. We have recovered, mostly a few scars. It most definetly brought me closer to God. I learned a lot about fear and control! For starters I do not have the choice on when I die, That was made clear to me. Having the accident showed me that I do not have the control that I thought I did. In a way a great burden was released. It brought me closer to God, Spirit, Jesus, The One, The Creator, The Programmer, The alpha and Omega, the Divine Law. So I am grateful he spared me and taught me that powerful lesson, that I have no control! An eye opener for me!! Has been the greatest lesson of my life. Thank you for asking, the kids are well too. Stay well Shedagal and thank you for your prayers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

Hi Shedagal,

Thank you. We have recovered, mostly a few scars. It most definetly brought me closer to God. I learned a lot about fear and control! For starters I do not have the choice on when I die, That was made clear to me. Having the accident showed me that I do not have the control that I thought I did. In a way a great burden was released. It brought me closer to God, Spirit, Jesus, The One, The Creator, The Programmer, The alpha and Omega, the Divine Law. So I am grateful he spared me and taught me that powerful lesson, that I have no control! An eye opener for me!! Has been the greatest lesson of my life. Thank you for asking, the kids are well too. Stay well Shedagal and thank you for your prayers.

So glad to hear!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bigwave said:

I really did not miss him until somebody said something.

Heck I still don't miss him.LOL

It's not mandatory infact...Same as I do not miss other folks here.....

Hoping for someone to be fine is one thing...Missing him / her is another......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 3/31/2020 at 3:03 PM, Jim1cor13 said:

Just my thoughts...

On 3/26/2020 at 5:25 PM, umbertino said:

Was wondering about it myself...Hope he and his are doing ok......

Hey guys, all is well on the Shabs home front.  Hope the same goes for you both as well as those wondering if I had wandered off in the dark.  I simply needed to step away and with social distancing being the theme of the day, it seemed reasonable to do just that.  Certainly I've been watching from the sidelines, agreeing with some, rolling my eyes to others....nothing ever changes really....Those who don't believe this virus is as bad as it's being reported will go to their graves believing just that, even if their irresponsibility kills somebody they come in contact with.....but at least they won't feel their constitutional rights are being trampled on, sniff sniff.....So for all those who fear "the man", suck it up buttercups....and for the rest of you reasonable thinking folks, take care, be safe and stay the course.  I have one more thread to address a little lunacy, then back to the shadows until another day.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2