Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Daily Auction Again - Thursday - 3/26/2020

ronscarpa

3-26-2020  Newshound Guru Jeff  ...the currency auction have still been shut down since 3-17 so nothing has happened since 3-18...the ISX is going to continue to be shut down through the end of the 28th and reopen on the 29th...IMO the ISX will stay shut down and not come back online until Monday April 13th.  [Reference Guru Jeff Post on 3-25-2020]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Crazy just insanely coincidental... That the world falling back from cash purchases, everyone's eyes on the Corona , the market is crashing, CEOs stepping down left and right , auctions have stopped and all the while iraqs currency is still the same, now if they do it now they could have the ability to raise their rate with the rest of the worlds once it starts getting back to normalcy...float float float rise with the oils rate... I truly think we have the potential to come out of this on top of we make it through

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

This may seem like an odd article to post within this thread, but they may be connected.

Washington informs Iraq to reduce the period of exclusion related to importing electricity from Iran

image-80.jpg?w=560

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo

image-4-23.jpg?w=560 energy

The Economy News - Baghdad

On Thursday, the United States of America reduced the period of exclusion granted to Iraq from the US sanctions imposed on Iran on the import of electricity and gas.

An official in the Iraqi Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement reported by “Nass” and viewed by “Al-Iqtisad News” that “the United States informed the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi that Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo signed a new exception to Iraq from the US sanctions on Iran to import electricity and gas.” 

The source, who preferred not to be identified, added that "the new exception period is only 30 days, after it was agreed earlier that the exception be 45 days."

The source pointed out that "the United States informed Abdul-Mahdi that the shortening of the new exception period was due to Iranian interference in forming the government."

He pointed out that "the American side considers that the Iranian interventions do not serve the interests of Iraq or the region," noting that "the Iraqi side is informed that Tehran's policy is undermining the fragile security in the region, as well as impeding it to form an independent Iraqi government that meets the aspirations of the Iraqi people."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19460

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Laid Back said:

The excitement is building.

CBI uses the daily auctions to improve monetary control and foster money market development. 

The CBI uses the daily auctions to:

- Curb inflation 

- keep the 2% gap Between official rate and black market rate

- build foreign currency reserves 

- cover imports 

- cover public employees salary

In my opinion stopping the daily auctions means only one thing;

They are moving to an open market economy with a new dinar rate

i enjoy ur optimism LB

image.jpeg.d744126e4edb944cff9154b2ed5fd0d9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jcav said:

Who Negged Laid Back for the awesome post explaining the auctions?   Come out please and explain yourself!!!

I would like to read why it was done.  A mistake maybe?

There are a few people on here that loves to neg some people for nothing.  +1 for you Laid Back, I enjoy your optimism on here very much!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

13 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Thanks Ron. You have been watching the auctions very closely. Just curious, what is your take on this? I won't hold you to an answer. I respect your opinion. Thanks Jack

Hi Jack, I'm in complete agreement with Laid Back - he posted:

9 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"In my opinion stopping the daily auctions means only one thing;

They are moving to an open market economy with a new dinar rate" ... Laid Back

The excitement is building.

CBI uses the daily auctions to improve monetary control and foster money market development. 

The CBI uses the daily auctions to:

- Curb inflation 

- keep the 2% gap Between official rate and black market rate

- build foreign currency reserves 

- cover imports 

- cover public employees salary

In my opinion stopping the daily auctions means only one thing;

They are moving to an open market economy with a new dinar rate

Go Open market economy 

Go new dinar rate

Go purchasing power

Thanks Laid Back .... well said.:twothumbs:  Ron

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

On 3/26/2020 at 6:40 AM, ronscarpa said:

Once Again, NO Daily Auction today. Thursday - 3/26/2020

The ISX has not reopened for business - no reported currency change.

That's 10 consecutive days (2 days closed), 8 no Auction days.

Ok Captain - Here’s A Story About It With A Video Interview In Arabic ! ;) 

Followed By Comments From Delta Who Speaks It ...

:D  :D  :D 

Corona Did you enter the dollar selling market and stop pumping from the central

Video news

2 hours ago
VIDEO LINK
LINK

HI MY FAMILY....SO THE VIDEO IT'S FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER OF CBI BASRA BRANCH ...HE IS SAYING THAT THE AUCTION AND INJECTING DOLLARS IS STOPPED DUE TO CORONA BUT NEXT WEEK WILL RESUME....

DELTA

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1