Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 March 2020

Adam Montana

13 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Thugs is workin’ as hard as our President posting valuable news @2:30am....bless you my brother! 😉

CNN ! News Happens 24 Hours - That’s Why We’re Up At The Crack Of Noon ! :o 

image.jpeg.fb326e14cc21e61aba0fc61bb471ed6a.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Breaking news, JP Morgan Chase Senior Officers bought a significant amount of stock as a signal of faith in the company.  It was also announced that many other major Company’s officials are buying their stock as well.  ( not stock buybacks, own monies). Interesting.  

Link please! This is interesting 

• Thanks 1

Just now, NAKS said:

Link please! This is interesting 

There is no link. I heard it on CNBC news.  About an hour later they came back and amended the story to say it was a planned buy.  This is why I rarely post Breaking News stories.

Thank you for calling me on this error.  I meant to put a post saying the breaking news was bogus, I go sidetracked and just forgot.  It is still important to hear they are buying there own stock.  I apologize for not posting the correct story sooner.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

18 hours ago, DinarThug said:

G20 leaders: pumping $ 5 trillion into the global economy to tackle Corona

قادة مجموعة العشرين: ضخ 5 تريليونات دولار في الاقتصاد العالمي لمواجهة "كورونا"
King Salman at the presidency of the extraordinary virtual summit of the Group of Twenty

March 26, 2020 5:52 PM

RIYADH - Mubasher: The leaders of the Group of Twenty agreed, in an exceptional meeting by virtual means, on Thursday, headed by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz, to pump $ 5 trillion into the global economy, as part of financial policies, economic measures and targeted security plans to counter the social, economic and financial impacts of a pandemic Sk.

In a closing statement, the leaders emphasized commitment to protecting lives, preserving individual jobs and incomes, restoring confidence, maintaining financial stability, reviving growth and supporting a strong pace of recovery, and reducing disturbances to trade and global supply chains.

The leaders said: "We are currently taking strong and immediate measures to support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support our economies, protect workers and companies, in particular the micro, small and medium enterprises - and the sectors most affected, in addition to protecting vulnerable groups by providing appropriate social protection."

The leaders affirmed a commitment to provide assistance to all countries in need of support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support, to coordinate actions related to public health and financial measures, as well as a commitment to maintain the protection of lives, jobs and income, and a commitment to restore confidence in the global economy and achieve growth .

They said that the scale and scope of this response will restore the global economy to its threshold, while laying strong foundations for job protection and recovery.

The leaders asked the finance ministers and central bankers to coordinate with them periodically to develop an action plan to respond to the Corona virus (Covid-19), in addition to working closely with international organizations to provide appropriate international financial assistance and urgently.

They stressed the support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support for the exceptional measures taken by the central banks in line with their tasks. As these banks worked to support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support the flow of credit to families and companies, enhance financial stability, and raise the level of liquidity in global markets. We also welcome the extension of the currency swap arrangements made by our central banks.

The leaders supported the regulatory and supervisory measures taken to ensure the financial system continues to support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support the economy, and we welcome the coordination announced by the Financial Stability Board regarding these measures.

They welcomed the steps taken by the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group to support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">supportcountries in need of assistance by using all tools to the maximum extent as part of a coordinated global response, and asked them to inform the Group of 20 periodically about the effects of this pandemic, and their response and recommendations to them.

The leaders said: "Addressing the health, economic and social impacts of the Corona pandemic is a priority for us ."

They emphasized taking the necessary measures to reduce the economic losses from the pandemic, calling on international organizations to clarify the impact of the pandemic on jobs.

They affirmed the continuation of providing broad and bold financial support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support, stressing that the collective measures of the Group of Twenty will work to amplify the impact of this support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support, and ensure its coherence, and benefit from the synergies between them.

“We task our senior officials to coordinate closely to support system' target='_blank' style=" rel="">support system" rel="">support global efforts to counter the effects of the pandemic, including taking appropriate measures to manage borders in accordance with national regulations, and to provide assistance when needed to return citizens to their countries,” the leaders said.

They expressed deep concern about the grave risks facing all countries, especially developing and least developed countries, particularly in Africa and small island states, whose health systems and economies may be less able to adapt to this challenge, as well as about the risks faced by refugees and displaced persons. 

LINK

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Oh yeah :bravo:

Everyone is dying to spend their RV/RI money 

And I Think That This Statement From The Article Might Be The Mechanism By Which Something Could Occur - As Adam Alluded To In The Last Two Paragraphs Of His Update ! :o 

We also welcome the extension of the currency swap arrangements made by our central banks. 

And Not To Put Adam On The Spot (As I Call Attention To Him) - But I Wonder What He Thinks Of It ...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, map1 said:

Dinar Thug - that’s my brother, Morgan Weistling’s painting. He saw this - thought it was funny ——-

Lol ! That’s Awesome Map1 - Ur Brother Morgan Is Obviously An Incredibly Talented World Class Artist ! ;) 

olden-days.jpg

Btw - Do U Think That He Can Help Me With My Makeup ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Um, Thugs you better get a reference on the makeup artist. Otherwise you might get something like this.  

Ya, Wtf ? Her Lips Look Ok - But Her Face Is Butt Naked ! :o 

70953059-6F61-4ADF-B1BF-2F61762C7057.gif.e659fc0e9f5e4d2485cbdbe99b0ec037.gif

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I scan my ME news outlets but it’s slow these days. Thugs has it covered so there is no sense duplicating his hard work. It’s an interesting time.  Be safe Chuck, we just got locked down in my county north of Houston.  Weird deal to be in jail in my own home.  

Pitcher, thank you for your Market perspective. You bring a nice breath of fresh air. Always stay truthful to us, even when it might be hurtful 

OK ?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, eastcreek said:

fresh air. Always stay truthful to us, even when it might be hurtful 

OK ?

Thank you eastcreek, I call it like I see it.  Trading in these market conditions is extremely difficult because of the uncertainty of the CV.  Everyone who trades or has an 401k and has cash knows we are sitting on a great opportunity for a Long Term entry.  Every investor will have to determine his risk level for entering.   I don’t mind giving my opinions but just know I am no guru and always do your own Due Diligence.  

• Thanks 5

On 3/26/2020 at 10:30 AM, Pitcher said:

The Stimulus Bill got passed 96-0,

Sorry, that posted too soon. I meant to add a similar scenario I outlined in my Auction and Budget post:

On 3/13/2020 at 5:31 AM, Adam Montana said:

Imagine a late night Parliament meeting - called at the last minute after 8PM one night, emergency, mandatory! One item on the agenda - doors are locked, cell phones left outside - the ONE ITEM is this: We are going to raise the rate at midnight provided everyone signs this Budget Amendment.

Same type of thing :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, NAKS said:

Am I the only one wondering and concerned Whether or not they’re going to take our paper bills even if they did RV? People are turning away dollar bills for fear of the virus throughout the United States in various locations and increasing. What are we supposed to do when or if it ever comes time that we can cash in? ? 

There is a smallllllll small tiny chance. A sharknado could happen as well.

:twocents: 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

There is a smallllllll small tiny chance. A sharknado could happen as well.

Yo Snap - A Sharknado ! :o 

Is That As Highly ‘Transferable’ As The Corona Golden ‘Stones’ Virus ! :o 

image.gif.1c49ab978307fc03a3a2271281c8571f.gif

• Haha 4

image.png.d3fa596d27f262ed00de3f7d7c737839.png

https://quotes.ino.com/charting/?s=NYMEX_CL.K20

NYMEX Dude Oil was $19.90/barrel on close Friday, March 20, 2020 AND $21.90/Barrel on close Friday., March 27, 2020.

NOW $20.36/barrel on nominally open Sunday March 29, 2020.

WHAT, pray tell , ARE THEE Bicraqi Iraqi GONNA "do"???!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

NYMEX Dude Oil was $19.90/barrel on close Friday, March 20, 2020 AND $21.90/Barrel on close Friday., March 27, 2020.

I expect oil to get down into the low teens if this SA/Russia doesn’t end soon.

The minute this oil War ends I will take a Speculative Trade in CVX and maybe HES.  

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

The minute this oil War ends I will take a Speculative Trade in CVX and maybe HES.  

:twothumbs: Let's See What Happens, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Trading Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I expect oil to get down

Wtf - Ur Expecting Oil To ‘Slide’ ? :o 

As A Mostly Fastball Pitcher With Only An Occasional ‘Slider’ - Do U Even Realize The Viscosity Of What Ur Saying ...

Sorry - I’m Missing The Ability To Watch The Opening Of The Baseball Season This Week And Thought That I Might Be Able To ‘Slip’ That One In...

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Haha 5

Pitcher

• VIP Member
  • Pitcher
  • Members

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I expect oil to get down 

Yo Snap - And Here Comes The First ‘Slider’ ! :o 

Are U Sure That Ur Not Stealing Signals There Slick ...

LINK

Brent barrel down by 6%

19746.jpg

30th March, 2020

Oil prices fell significantly Monday, amid fears of a decrease in demand for crude due to the spread of the Corona virus in the world.

And, "Bloomberg" website showed, that the price of a barrel of Brent mixture fell by 08:35 GMT, by 5.54% to 23.55 dollars a barrel.

While the price of a barrel of US crude, "West Texas Intermediate" by 3.77% to 20.77 dollars a barrel.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Sorry - I’m Missing The Ability To Watch The Opening Of The Baseball Season This Week And Thought That I Might Be Able To ‘Slip’ That One In...

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Are U Sure That Ur Not Stealing Signals There Slick ...

I’m from Houston, of course I know how to steal the signs.

D8F8251C-F5FA-48D8-95D6-FCE7585D0626.gif.32275997d84100b41f23d1695c304abb.gif

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Yep Pitcher, BA will be fine because of future orders, military contracts of late and building the first Space Force Vehicle. CVX has a nice dividend and will be one of the first petro companies to come back strong. JMHO.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep Pitcher, BA will be fine because of future orders, military contracts of late and building the first Space Force Vehicle. CVX has a nice dividend and will be one of the first petro companies to come back strong. JMH

I traded BA short earlier, now I’m long.  Both are Day Trades.  It has all the things I look for in a trade. High Volume and low spreads

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1