Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 March 2020

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, TinBadge said:

moved my investments to the cash side, do you think at this point we should wait till after the quarterly reports come out next month to make anymore changes. Or do you think the market has stabilized enough. Just looking for an opinion! Thanks

The Stimulus Bill got passed 96-0, Pelosi says she accepts it and the House should pass it on Friday.  Powell said today he is going to backstop the economy and make sure there is enough liquidity in the system so it doesn’t freeze up.  With all this money coming into the system I figured we would get nice relief rally.  We needed it because we were way oversold.  

I’ve given my opinion on what I’m thinking Longer Term several times this week. You can scroll up and read my posts.  This current rally has not changed my mind.  I am trading this rally.  I now have 3 Swing trades in place ( 1 day to however long I want to keep it going).  I am also Day Trading this rally.  For a Long Term investor which I also do, I am waiting.  I may start nibbling in a few weeks or whenever I like the conditions.  I’m looking for better CV news and the S&P Price to get above the 20 ema.  The market took the unemployment number( 3.2 million like a champ).  The market already had priced in the high number.  I’m not sure it has priced in the coming Q2 earnings or lack of earnings!!!!   That’s one reason why I am waiting.  If you feel you are missing out start filtering in.  Just be nimble, we are in a crazy time in history.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

As I was listening to Chairman Powell this morning and then reading the Stimulus Bill I just can’t help but wonder two things

1.  Where is this 2 Trillion coming from and how will it be paid back.  What does that make our National Debt now, 25-27T.  Those are staggering numbers.  What do they know, and what is coming down the pike for our Country’s future.  

2.  Foregive me for some wild speculation and I’m probably 100% wrong, but, if our Government owns a lot of Dinar maybe it is time to push the damn RV button.  That’s if we have any say in that at all.  Our Government could surely use the taxes and an RV would generate a boom for the economy as Dinar holders would certainly go buy new homes, cars, furniture, vacations etc. 

Whatever the plan is, a global reset, digital currency, the cabal being thrown in jail, or all of those and more, it sure seems like the process has started.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, keylime said:

The best news is toilet paper value is going up. That's a  huge plus for the dinar

Not If The Dinar Is Used ! :o 

earrings.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, marepul said:

Inhaling steam for 15 minutes will kill viruses.
DO NOT take any form of Advil. Stay safe 

Bruce And Weegie Are Practicing ‘Safe Distancing’ By Wearing Condoms ! :o 

Party Discount Full Body Condom, White One Size

• Haha 6

The  Chinese found patient zero.  Below she explains how she survived 

by using an ancient Chinese herbal formula.  

Or or maybe she is explaining how to do the Bobbit thing.  I’m not showing this to my wife.  😂 😆 😝 

• Haha 4

0889A2CC-2344-4A9B-B330-B3BD5642940D.thumb.jpeg.8c5b8a92d7f7f3a09d50931d993d4e56.jpeg

The last few days I figured we were going to get a trade-able relief rally.  Wow, this is an incredible SnapBack rally.  The last 3 days the DJ-30 has had its biggest surge since 1931, 21%.  How far will it go?  I’m not sure, it will depend on the news and profit takers on Friday.   If we get past 2650-60 tomorrow I am looking for targets of 2800 and maybe 2950-55.  If we retrace that far I will be very impressed.  As long as my Swings stay in my Trading disciplines I plan on leaving them on.  This is a momo risk on situation.   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 3/25/2020 at 5:48 PM, Adam Montana said:

the current global financial situation is edging to something big happening, which could easily incorporate a major increase in the Dinar.
All they would be doing is piggybacking on larger events, and this is a real possibility.

When the world is at it's craziest, and all focus is elsewhere.... suddenly!

:o 

G20 leaders: pumping $ 5 trillion into the global economy to tackle Corona

قادة مجموعة العشرين: ضخ 5 تريليونات دولار في الاقتصاد العالمي لمواجهة "كورونا"
King Salman at the presidency of the extraordinary virtual summit of the Group of Twenty

March 26, 2020 5:52 PM

RIYADH - Mubasher: The leaders of the Group of Twenty agreed, in an exceptional meeting by virtual means, on Thursday, headed by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz, to pump $ 5 trillion into the global economy, as part of financial policies, economic measures and targeted security plans to counter the social, economic and financial impacts of a pandemic Sk.

In a closing statement, the leaders emphasized commitment to protecting lives, preserving individual jobs and incomes, restoring confidence, maintaining financial stability, reviving growth and supporting a strong pace of recovery, and reducing disturbances to trade and global supply chains.

The leaders said: "We are currently taking strong and immediate measures to support system" rel="">support our economies, protect workers and companies, in particular the micro, small and medium enterprises - and the sectors most affected, in addition to protecting vulnerable groups by providing appropriate social protection."

The leaders affirmed a commitment to provide assistance to all countries in need of support system" rel="">support, to coordinate actions related to public health and financial measures, as well as a commitment to maintain the protection of lives, jobs and income, and a commitment to restore confidence in the global economy and achieve growth .

They said that the scale and scope of this response will restore the global economy to its threshold, while laying strong foundations for job protection and recovery.

The leaders asked the finance ministers and central bankers to coordinate with them periodically to develop an action plan to respond to the Corona virus (Covid-19), in addition to working closely with international organizations to provide appropriate international financial assistance and urgently.

They stressed the support system" rel="">support for the exceptional measures taken by the central banks in line with their tasks. As these banks worked to support system" rel="">support the flow of credit to families and companies, enhance financial stability, and raise the level of liquidity in global markets. We also welcome the extension of the currency swap arrangements made by our central banks.

The leaders supported the regulatory and supervisory measures taken to ensure the financial system continues to support system" rel="">support the economy, and we welcome the coordination announced by the Financial Stability Board regarding these measures.

They welcomed the steps taken by the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group to support system" rel="">supportcountries in need of assistance by using all tools to the maximum extent as part of a coordinated global response, and asked them to inform the Group of 20 periodically about the effects of this pandemic, and their response and recommendations to them.

The leaders said: "Addressing the health, economic and social impacts of the Corona pandemic is a priority for us ."

They emphasized taking the necessary measures to reduce the economic losses from the pandemic, calling on international organizations to clarify the impact of the pandemic on jobs.

They affirmed the continuation of providing broad and bold financial support system" rel="">support, stressing that the collective measures of the Group of Twenty will work to amplify the impact of this support system" rel="">support, and ensure its coherence, and benefit from the synergies between them.

“We task our senior officials to coordinate closely to support system" rel="">support global efforts to counter the effects of the pandemic, including taking appropriate measures to manage borders in accordance with national regulations, and to provide assistance when needed to return citizens to their countries,” the leaders said.

They expressed deep concern about the grave risks facing all countries, especially developing and least developed countries, particularly in Africa and small island states, whose health systems and economies may be less able to adapt to this challenge, as well as about the risks faced by refugees and displaced persons. 

LINK

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

This Is Addressed Towards The Iranian Puppets ! :o 

We will not shed tears on your departure

لن نذرف الدموع على رحيلكم

last updated: March 26, 2020 - 12:18 PM

Written by: Iyad Al-Samawi

All indications and indications confirm that the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi is proceeding with the formation of his government, and there is no indication on the horizon until the moment that indicates the opposite of this.

Health .. It seems clear that the man is confident of himself and intends to pass his government, whether through the constitution or by force through the American military intervention ..

It seems also that the golden age of political Islam and armed gangs out of the law has come to an end for several internal reasons And external strategy related Of the United States in Iraq and the region in general ..
US military Valmnorat in the Emirates that I talked about the media was a clear message to the Iraqi parties and political forces to accept the ruling Adnan Zurfi as prime minister .. 

From America’s point of view, the crowd that Qasim Soleimani and Jamal Al-Muhandis established must end and be removed from the Iraqi map, and there is no crowd other than the four factions supported by the Abbasid, Husayn, and American-accepted thresholds. Corruption, plunder, and theft recorded the dirtiest and worst period of rule in the modern Iraqi state? ...

The next American scheme in Iraq requires all armed Islamic factions loyal to Iran to be removed from the map, and the demise of all Islamic corruption parties that have transgressed their corruption and the corruption of their leaders beyond the limits of perception .. 

and the vast majority of Iraqis believe that America will succeed in this scheme, not because of a major association The ministers in charge of the American administration, but because of the desperation that the Iraqis have reached as a result of the rule of Islamic corruption parties .. 

It is certain that no one will shed tears from the Iraqis on the departure of the leaders of the mafias of political Islam ..

And if Zarfi can eliminate gangs of Political Islam and armed gangs outside the law. Indeed, Zorfi will receive unparalleled popular support system" rel="">support and support system" rel="">support, especially if he can stop the theft of Iraqi oil and their wealth by the northern Iraqi government, so he will turn into a historic leader who transcends his late Nuri al-Said, who established the rules of the Iraqi state Hadith ..

link

On 3/25/2020 at 5:48 PM, Adam Montana said:

IRAN. One of the most recent items of note regarding Iran was their last ditch effort to hold on to power... 

it seems to be falling flat. Keep your eyes on the prize, my friends...

This is a good thing and something that is not written yet, is the part on the wikipedia page about the upcoming rate change and Zurufi's role in the implementation.

We will not shed tears on your departure

لن نذرف الدموع على رحيلكم

last updated: March 26, 2020 - 12:18 PM

Written by: Iyad Al-Samawi

All indications and indications confirm that the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi is proceeding with the formation of his government, and there is no indication on the horizon until the moment that indicates the opposite of this.

Health .. It seems clear that the man is confident of himself and intends to pass his government, whether through the constitution or by force through the American military intervention ..

It seems also that the golden age of political Islam and armed gangs out of the law has come to an end for several internal reasons And external strategy related Of the United States in Iraq and the region in general ..
US military Valmnorat in the Emirates that I talked about the media was a clear message to the Iraqi parties and political forces to accept the ruling Adnan Zurfi as prime minister .. 

From America’s point of view, the crowd that Qasim Soleimani and Jamal Al-Muhandis established must end and be removed from the Iraqi map, and there is no crowd other than the four factions supported by the Abbasid, Husayn, and American-accepted thresholds. Corruption, plunder, and theft recorded the dirtiest and worst period of rule in the modern Iraqi state? ...

The next American scheme in Iraq requires all armed Islamic factions loyal to Iran to be removed from the map, and the demise of all Islamic corruption parties that have transgressed their corruption and the corruption of their leaders beyond the limits of perception .. 

and the vast majority of Iraqis believe that America will succeed in this scheme, not because of a major association The ministers in charge of the American administration, but because of the desperation that the Iraqis have reached as a result of the rule of Islamic corruption parties .. 

It is certain that no one will shed tears from the Iraqis on the departure of the leaders of the mafias of political Islam ..

And if Zarfi can eliminate gangs of Political Islam and armed gangs outside the law. Indeed, Zorfi will receive unparalleled popular support and support, especially if he can stop the theft of Iraqi oil and their wealth by the northern Iraqi government, so he will turn into a historic leader who transcends his late Nuri al-Said, who established the rules of the Iraqi state Hadith ..

link

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

8B91DA6B-489F-42DD-B5E1-AF371B4ACB88.thumb.jpeg.9aa5d820fd9483059aa8140ea7a41c5f.jpeg

Here is a Daily chart of the S&P 500.  I circled the Price action today and you can see we have an inside day or a rational calm trading day.  ( just what the Market needed).  

We still may go higher or lower with a spike the last hour but I’m closing shop for today.  It was an incredible crazy week for traders.  I closed all my Swing Trades today and actually Day Traded, short, one of them.  

The Question many of you may be asking is, where do we go from here?  Haha. I can only tell you what I have been saying for some time.  We are in a Bear Market with no clarity on the duration of the CV, or it’s damage to our companies earnings past Q2.  .

I am of the opinion there will NOT be a V recovery in the next month or so.  The CV has to run it’s course or Therapies, better Testing  and Vaccines need to be developed which is going to take time.  We will get through this but this current rally is a bear flag rally imo.  I also believe we will retest the low of last week and depending on the news we could even go lower.  The 3 day surge up was 20% which was ferocious and very fast.  The fastest uptick since the Great Depression.  We are in unprecedented times and these rallies imo are great for quick trades for experienced traders.  For long term holders it is just noise.  Will we get a chance to buy for the Long Term (5-15 yearstime frame)?   YES!!!!   Be patient and let the process work itself out.  

I will post more later tonight or layer this weekend. If you are a long term holder and haven’t sold try not to worry. We will recover and it may be as ferocious a rally back up once we get some clarity on the CV and it’s duration.  The Fed and US Government are throwing a lot of money at this Crisis to keep things from completely falling apart.  

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

Am I the only one wondering and concerned Whether or not they’re going to take our paper bills even if they did RV? People are turning away dollar bills for fear of the virus throughout the United States in various locations and increasing. What are we supposed to do when or if it ever comes time that we can cash in?

Adam, is their concern about that on your end? I know that you have a team of people that would walk us (VIP) through ..... but as things are unfolding – what do they say about dirty paper money in this situation if a miracle happens and we actually do see an RV ? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Pitcher, other than your updates it really seems that it is super quiet in dinar land. 

I scan my ME news outlets but it’s slow these days. Thugs has it covered so there is no sense duplicating his hard work. It’s an interesting time.  Be safe Chuck, we just got locked down in my county north of Houston.  Weird deal to be in jail in my own home.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Breaking news, JP Morgan Chase Senior Officers bought a significant amount of stock as a signal of faith in the company.  It was also announced that many other major Company’s officials are buying their stock as well.  ( not stock buybacks, own monies). Interesting.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Sitting here with 2 dogs  and my grandson. Everyone looking at everyone else. 

Everything is fine until,,,,,,,,,,wait for it!!!    So much for Social Distancing 😂 😝 😆 

ED301730-2880-405E-B14E-CB2D63363B01.gif.60bf74b0756e97a76a0417e7c09c4372.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6