Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ DINAR VS GLOBAL COLLAPSE

dinarRama11

Adam I been following you on and off for a while for years.. its seems the coronavirus is the right tool to put people in fear and panic and stay busy while the media continuing giving counts of dead and affected victims.. but in general friends and family can not account for not even one with this virus.. but the media control all the numbers. its obvious we are moving towards the collapse that's been coming for a while and many laws and governments polices have been in place which take away power from us the people and hand over to the governments democrats and republicans alike towards the beast system.. its obvious the digital system is now in place. how will the dinar be of a increase in value when world government is moving away from paper current and instead heading to cashless society?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Once you turn in your cash, your account will be credited by digital dollars. Either way we are headed to cashless Society.  I hear that this virus can even be transmitted on cash, One more reason why not to use cash. But the world will need to be credited for the cash they have, that includes the denarii But the world will need to be credited for the cash they have, that includes the denar. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

dinarRama11 - I've moved this thread to RV & Dinar Questions since it's a completely new thread.   Chat Logs forum is for Adam's chat logs.   If you'd like, post your question in his most recent Chat Log thread and maybe he'll respond.   Thanks.   

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, desert surfer said:

Once you turn in your cash, your account will be credited by digital dollars. Either way we are headed to cashless Society.  I hear that this virus can even be transmitted on cash, One more reason why not to use cash. But the world will need to be credited for the cash they have, that includes the denarii But the world will need to be credited for the cash they have, that includes the denar. 

Been telling people to launder their money. They cleaned out the Princess Cruise ship and found the virus even up to 17 days on surfaces.. So far.. Before they cleaned the ship.

SARS-CoV-2 RNA was identified on a variety of surfaces in cabins of both symptomatic and asymptomatic infected passengers up to 17 days after cabins were vacated on the Diamond Princess but before disinfection procedures had been conducted

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6912e3.htm?s_cid=mm6912e3_w

Edited by NextYear
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

I know my Dinar is clean.....been in storage for 10 years!

Mine too...maybe a little longer...still in the safe.

12 hours ago, dinarRama11 said:

can't you see this is how they are forcing to go cashless... now virus can be transmitted to cash it doesn't make no darn sense

That's why you get gold and silver. Lets not forget the brass and full metal jacketed copper either. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, desert surfer said:

I hear that this virus can even be transmitted on cash, One more reason why not to use cash.

Don’t Worry - All Of Our Dinar Will Be Perfectly Safe If We Ever Get To Cash In ! ;) 

Who The Hell Would Ever Touch It ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

So....all the scared peoples around the word are terrified to touch cash because the media did a great job. Then the world Govs all say “turn in your cash we are a cashless world now”.  Your Dinar is worth .000useless and they say you have 2 weeks to take it to the bank. So now a month later Iraq changes the rate and paper money is outlawed!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 7:55 PM, dinarRama11 said:

I just cane believe you sit there and watch the ELITE'S TEL LIE VISION and fall for their deception... 

A lot of people have no idea how bad the fake news is.

About two weeks ago, on March 22, CBS News used deceptively-edited footage the first time. Breitbart News reported then that “Far-left CBS News was caught red-handed using chaotic footage from an Italian hospital in a story about New York City hospitals.”

“It was an editing mistake. We took immediate steps to remove it from all platforms and shows,” CBS News explained unconvincingly at the time.

The establishment media’s coronavirus agenda is as sociopathic as it is obvious: up the death count. Why else would the media be actively looking to discourage those suffering from the Chinese virus from taking perfectly safe (as long as it’s in consultation with a doctor) anti-malaria drugs?

Simply put, the more Americans who die, the more it hurts President Trump’s 2020 reelection chances. And one way to mislead the American people into believing the death count is unnecessarily high is to air chaotic hospital footage from Italy — a country with socialized medicine, by the way — and tell us this is an American hospital.

In the case of the first CBS fake news broadcast, the Italian footage was used to exaggerate and misrepresent a New York hospital.

Over the weekend, CBS News again used this video to mislead its viewers, this time while talking about a Philadelphia hospital:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/04/09/cbs-news-caught-broadcasting-fake-hospital-footage-second-time/

• Thanks 4

• 4 weeks later...

My guess and it’s just a very big guess, so I could be completely wrong....we have about 5 years or so before the actually big crash. This “Plandemic” was a way to condition us like how 911 changed our nation. We may see a “soft” crash soon but a quick rebound because President Trump wants to be re-elected. There is a push to go cashless which is why bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is getting a lot of attention. Blockchain is how we transition into the new and secure monetary system. It looks like President Trump wants the US dollar to be the strongest currency in the world. Will the Fed be removed? Will income tax be removed? This is where I’m still researching National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA). So IF we get a “reset” of our debt like student, car, credit card and house notes, and incentives to convert all cash into crypto/digital dollar, Iraq will want to RV so they are part of the global economy. Everyone will get a secure digital wallet based on a possible XRP/XLM platform. Wallet is linked to your SS# and other unique ID, maybe finger print, face recognition, voice, etc. Based on my research on crypto, all the history of the money is stored in the blockchain so it can’t be stolen or hacked. The only bad part in all of this cashless society scenario is Microsoft’s patent on a crypto currency system (Patent # WO2020060606A1). Do you see the 060606? Plus we have this HR Bill in the mix like they want us to get numb to the 666 pattern. H.R.6666 - To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID-19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals' residences, and for other purposes.....so now you have Elon Musk dream to use tech to directly connect to our brain, using 5G to connect Internet of Things, the rise of AI, and Bill Gates vision of an obedient vaccinated population to track everyone’s health, as well as regulate who gets to travel, buy, sell, or think...sounds familiar? Again, I’m just guessing on all of this.....Or Iraq can just RV this baby to $2-3 without crypto...It’s all digital anyways when we see the extra numbers in our bank account. President Trump doesn’t allow the mark of the beast system to rollout but he still figures out how to get us back on the gold standard, drains the swamp, and repurposes the trillions of dollars stolen from us....I get to build my underground bunker on 500 acres and live happily ever after, fishing and catching up on all all my favorite shows and books...maybe learn to farm and setup a YouTube channel called “Dinar Flat Earth Project.” 

Edited by ilovesushi
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1