Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Tuesday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:35 PM CST - 3/24/2020

3-24-2020   Intel Guru Footforward   ...people are mad because the RV hasn't happened yet. Don't be shaken! Look at all the signs that are happening..!!!

3-24-2020   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  "The World Bank informs Iraq of its unwillingness to discuss any new loan for Baghdad with the status quo IT'S ABOUT TIME... THANK U WORLD BANK...MUSIC TO MY EARS... BOOOOOOOOM..!

3-24-2020   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni  ...Yes, the CBI is talking to the IMF about loans to manage the budget during this difficult time but there was no talk of raising the value of the dinar...Like I have already stated..there only really two options for Iraq...LOP the dinar (neutral event, minimal increase) or pass laws and build a private sector and float the dinar.  

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Ron, not liking the LOP talk.  :salute:

I'm not too happy about it either, but we'll have to wait to see how it all pans out..! 

But Kap is just talking about options as he sees them. We know that a LOP was never

a part of the plan, but circumstances have changed - how does the saying go, " The 

best laid plans of mice and men." 

As the scriptures say, " man plans his way, but God directs his steps." :salute:RON

• Thanks 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      3-31-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   Question   "..what is the most amazing thing that you see?"  That they have stopped using the dollar and the mechanism [currency auctions] that uses the dollar.  And the fact that that mechanism has has the potential to use the American dollar in a very fair way...

3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   As soon as someone finds out you're a millionaire man you can expect for people to find ways to try to scam it from you.  Sue you for it, purposely accidentally fall down in your home.  They're gonna do whatever it take to get the money from you.  Let a lawyer set you up so that you're protected.  In addition to that let a financial advising team set you up.  You should tell yourself you don't want all your money at one time.  Let your money be invested in such a way that you live off the interest and you never touch the principle.  Be smart about it.  [NOTE:  Speak with your financial advisor at the appropriate time.] ... (post 2 of 2)...SEE THIS MORNINGS POST FOR PART 1

• By ronscarpa
      3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...for 86% of us you could be guaranteed that within 5 months [of rate change] you're gonna be flat broke.  That's haunting.  A lot of you out there are saying, 'man, that's not gonna happen to me.' But look most professional athletes that make hundreds of millions of dollars are flat broke within two years.  That's because nobody teaches them how to manage money.  I'm sure all those people said the same thing...just be smart about your money ... get an attorney that can set you up in a way where your assets are always protected...(post 1 of 2)...more to come...

3-31-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    I had high hopes that this year significant progress was going to be made in Iraq regarding their economy and investment in the private sector.  But in the last several weeks a lot has happened to set back the economy everything from the prime minister to low oil prices...to the Corona virus.  Until Iraq can get a new prime minister, a cabinet, parliament gets back to passing laws and the Corona virus is resolved. I don't see the private sector opening up and investors coming to Iraq. And in 2013 the IMF was very clear on the direction for the dinar. They will create a diverse market economy/private sector and simultaneously float the Iraqi dinar to create an opportunity for the dinar to appreciate as a result of the success of the economy. Though this will give an opportunity for the dinar to go up in value, and also allow us as investors to possibly profit from that appreciation, it will never happen overnight...

Good Morning DV ... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      3-30-2020   Intel Guru Footforward   [Question:  "Are you still confident that we are looking for a rate change in the near future...?"]   I can't give financial advice or investment advice. I'm not a financial expert. But it's my opinion MANY things are coming together that have been spoken of. And IMO, it's the best window we have seen since 2003.

3-30-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   If and when there is an increase in value to the IQD:  People keep asking me about these 800 numbers...I've spoken to my bank about what we need to do there in exchange and never once did they bring up 800 numbers.  As a matter of fact I don't trust anything about these 800 numbers that's being told out there.  There's no validity to it whatsoever...

3-30-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  [Question: "...If it's political for not moving things forward, who's responsible?"]  ...it was the elite supreme bozos from Iran.  They had full control of Iraq.  And it's interesting how just in a handful of weeks boom!  BOOM! That control that grip has been melted away.  And Donald Trump I think had a big part of it.  And then this corona virus was just a bonus.  And I say it's political because it's extremely political...the communist democrats of United State of America don't want Trump to have this at all...we all know who the bad guys are and we all know who the good guys

3-30-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy  The temporary PM has now gotten a green light...the factions finally got together...Zafari is now a candidate and all the voting blocks had recommended him.  Yay!  Finally they agreed on something.   On March 16 the president Saleh had appointed him as the temporary PM but now he's been approved by all the different parliamentary blocks.  Thank goodness...that's a step in the right direction...his name has now been officially recommended.

3-30-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  [Question: "In Your opinion if...Iraq chooses to go bankrupt what will happen to the Iraqi government and the economy?  Can Iraq still RI after that?"]  I don't think that Donald Trump would allow that.  I don't think Trump would allow the cancer that is in Iraq to kill Iraq.  No...

• By ronscarpa

3-29-2020    Intel Guru Frank26  ...as far as when the Iraqi stock exchange will reopen and as far as is it related to the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar I don't know.  You think it would be.  If it is - everything [budget, cabinet, rate] before they open is logical isn't it?  That's my option...

3-29-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   ...we need more than a rate change to happen in Iraq in order for us to benefit from a rate change.  It must be recognized internationally in most cases for banks to do the exchange.  Some Chase locations are already making exceptions regardless of the currency being recognized internationally or not.  You can exchange the dinar there...there's gonna be a fee once the exchange happens.  I believe it's around 1%.  They'll charge you 1% fee to make the exchange...just for the sake of it I'm gonna use round numbers.  Let's say I have a thousand dinar and it's now $3 for every one dinar.  I would deposit my 1,000 dinar into my account and they would exchange it and in my account would reflect 3,000 US dollars...If I had one million dinars and it was 3 to 1...(Post 1 of 2)...

3-29-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   I would deposit that one million dinars into my account and in there would reflect 3 million U.S. dollars.  That's how it works.  And there would be a fee taken out...If you're expecting to come skipping out with millions of dollars in a bag - that's not going to happen.  Once the money is put into your account you will have access to some of it right away.  I think for some banks there is a process in which they take the currencies and they will send it off and there's a slight hold on it...as far as you wanting the cash money itself, the paper money in exchange, you will have access to X amount of it upfront and then you have to order the rest.  If you wanted a million dollars in cash you would have to tell your bank manager to order the money for you because a lot of banks don't hold that much money...(Post 2 of 2)... 

• By ronscarpa
      3-29-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...Let's say Iraq were to change the rate on Sunday April 12th.  Those two email correspondences from those brokerage firms [Reference Guru Jeff's post on 3-27-2020] state they would reopen on Sunday the 12th.  Let's say the rate were to change on the 12th.  "The trading floor is currency open 6 hours a week Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 12 noon." ...if the rate were to change on Sunday it doesn't matter if the ISX reopens for business because the fact that they don't even start trading until 10am Sunday morning.  That would be after the rate change.  My point is, if the rate were to change on Sunday the 12th, the rate would change while the ISX is still closed...

3-27-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...without a shadow of a doubt the [Iraqi] stock market is closed...In the top right corner of the website it said "latest update 3-16"...the last stock trade occurred on 3-16 and it has been shut down since 3-17...[Guru] Pimpy was 100% incorrect  [Reference Guru Pimpy's post on 3-27-2020] .  The stock market is not open. It is shut down and it's going to remain shut down until Saturday April Saturday April 11th.  Reopening on the 12th...REPOSTED FOR ABOVE.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.