Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GCR-RV April 6th???

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests.

April 6th, a possible new window. Go RV.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

3-23-2020   Intel Guru Frank26    Question:  "Is it a coincidence that starting April 6th they're going to start sending out stimulus checks and on that same date all other countries have to stop using the dollar?  ...I find this April 6th fascinating...

3-22-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   Question:   "...Why should we think that because we can no longer see results of the auctions that a public rate change might now be near other than the fact that the oil prices are about to tank their economy?"  ...why shouldn't we expect it?  It's based on everything we've seen.  Everything we've see is for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar value.  Everything they've been saying is the definition of the reinstatement of their currency...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

3-23-2020   Intel Guru Frank26 ...I find this April 6th fascinating...

a public rate change might now be near - the oil prices are about to tank their economy?"

No ‘Tanks’ Frank - But U Go Ahead And Run To The Bank ! :o 

streaking old school GIF

Stupid Frickin’ Rank - Stank A$$ Blankety Blank ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, JoeB said:

But if I had posted this:

And still that BS is brought here by Luigi every day... 

I probably had not received those rubies.

Had I ?

Maybe....I can't know for sure.....

I for one never neg anybody as my own rule of thumb......

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 2

Still, I think it is odd that when the two main posters of BS post identical loans from the BS guru site, one of them gets "thanks for good information" and the other one gets rubies. 

That is for identical posts. Somebody care to explain? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, JoeB said:

Still, I think it is odd that when the two main posters of BS post identical loans from the BS guru site, one of them gets "thanks for good information" and the other one gets rubies. 

You sound like an intelligent individual so I'm sure you gave yourself an explanation already.....

4 hours ago, JoeB said:

I wouldn't put too much thought into it. You can't control how people react.  A lot of us notice the same thing.  But people are people.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

Holy words ( as usual) my friend...

Hope it's all good w you and yours...

Best

Hello my friend. All is right in my world. I hope for nothing but the best for you and yours.  Things are a little crazy but I feel things are going to get better. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, JoeB said:

Somebody care to explain?

OK, it's like being a Buffalo Bills fan and having an absolute hate for the New England Patriots and Tom Brady.

Then Brady moves on to, let's say, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

You still hate Tom. Only less.

Hope that explained it. :lol:

Image result for buffalo bills coach gif

• Haha 6

On 3/23/2020 at 11:21 PM, new york kevin said:

Franky, don't you ever stop drinking the Koolaid ?  I am sorry, I am looking at the keyboard, focused, and I can still see that Rino pooping. Its hilarious. I just don't wanna seem like a sick Franky type.

He isn't DRINKING the kool ade, he is SERVING it and hoping that YOU will drink it !!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

OK, it's like being a Buffalo Bills fan and having an absolute hate for the New England Patriots and Tom Brady.

Then Brady moves on to, let's say, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

You still hate Tom. Only less.

Hope that explained it. :lol:

Image result for buffalo bills coach gif

Oh...now I understand...:lol:... Thanks KB...I liked that!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, screwball said:

April 6th interesting date! The first 10 days will be interesting! Not a guru but make no mistake this is a economic war! Covid 19 is its cover! 

There are already a ton of theories about the origin / reason / motive of this pandemic.......Books will be written on it  .....

• Like 2