Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Daily Auction Again - Monday - 3/23/2019

ronscarpa

6 hours ago, navira said:

Perhaps u didn't see the oil price dropped dramatically? This is their biggest source of income...Their budget depends on it...since oil price is down, lower than their objective price for the budget ...the price for everything else must also be adjusted

navira, its obvious from your comment that you don't deal in the stock market. A market maker can an does change the price of a stock at the click of a button. These guys could adjust the price of the entire ISX is a matter of 10 minutes if that was case. I'm not saying their changing anything for the mighty RV but I don't buy them stopping trading for a week to change the price of a stock, hell they don't have but about 40 stocks trading anyhow....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DoD said:

navira, its obvious from your comment that you don't deal in the stock market. A market maker can an does change the price of a stock at the click of a button. These guys could adjust the price of the entire ISX is a matter of 10 minutes if that was case. I'm not saying their changing anything for the mighty RV but I don't buy them stopping trading for a week to change the price of a stock, hell they don't have but about 40 stocks trading anyhow....

Haha...all I do all day is watch the stock market   I buy stocks and deal with them. I agree that stocks does change/fluctuates. I used to deal with currency trading but it's nothing like the stocks..

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

22 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Once Again, NO Daily Auction today.  Monday - 3/23/2020

This, along with the ISX closed is a very interesting prospect.

That's 7 consecutive days (2 days closed), 5 no Auction days.

image.png.001186ad179aaa173fb5f7953608fd3d.png

https://cbi.iq/currency_auction/all

I LIKIE!!!

NO weekday corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions SINCE Monday, March 16, 2020 FOR Tuesday, March 17, 2020!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DoD said:

Navira is here to hype this investment, not deal with facts. 

People here have known that for quite some time. 

I trade options, and your take is spot on here.

Stay grounded, everyone. These are fear-ridden times right now. Don't buy into ANY hype. 

Your emotional and financial well being depends in it more than ever these days. 

Edited by justchecking123
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3