Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Daily Auction Again - Monday - 3/23/2019

ronscarpa

Thanks once again Ron, Perhaps the Dollar is getting scarce over there, liquidity drying up. Or, they are getting to make a jump in the value of the IQD. It just seems very strange that they just stopped the auctions without any explanations, not that they have to give one, but just trying not to read to much into this. 

As always, keeping the faith. 

Be safe out there DV 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks once again Ron, Perhaps the Dollar is getting scarce over there, liquidity drying up. Or, they are getting to make a jump in the value of the IQD. It just seems very strange that they just stopped the auctions without any explanations, not that they have to give one, but just trying not to read to much into this. 

As always, keeping the faith. 

Be safe out there DV 🙏

My Same Reactions....Thanks Wiljor

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Engine1 said:

Or, maybe they ran out of funny money to sell and they need to make more to sell. Really come on now everyone needs a million or so of this funny money. Heck if I could print funny money and sell it at a higher price than it cost to print, I would do it too. 

i know u know this but some might not but the CBI auctions sell the United States Dollar not Iraqi dinar , this is how for a long time Iran abused the auctions & skated around US sanctions by selling counterfeit iqd to get usd ....

we wait cheers dv'ers be well 

Edited by 3n1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Be safe out there my brother, wishing you and your loved ones well 🙏

:twothumbs:!!!Salud, Dude, Wiljor, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Trusting You and Yours have muncho salud with Covid-19 out and about!!!

Image result for stay healthy my friends meme

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey my brother Synopsis, all good here sir. We are hunkered down for the wait till this passes. This resort town of Cancun is empty, 90% percent of us are officially laid off till further notice, hotels are closed, restaurants, pretty much everything. Kinda of a strange feeling I must say, always lots of hustle and bustle and now, ghost town. But, we know it’s for the better. 
wishing you and your loved ones health and safety my brother, and for sure, will be hanging out with you all more often. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Hey my brother Synopsis, all good here sir. We are hunkered down for the wait till this passes. This resort town of Cancun is empty, 90% percent of us are officially laid off till further notice, hotels are closed, restaurants, pretty much everything. Kinda of a strange feeling I must say, always lots of hustle and bustle and now, ghost town. But, we know it’s for the better. 
wishing you and your loved ones health and safety my brother, and for sure, will be hanging out with you all more often. 

:twothumbs: Muncho Gracias Mi Hermano, Wiljor, I Trust Your Tim's Stock Will Ride You And Yours Through!!! :tiphat:

Tim's = Vitamin C (Coffee AND Caffeine) :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Sorry to hear about the tourism shut down, though. Hopefully the Covid and Covid Hysteria will be carne muerta (Covid itself NOT hombres y mujeres y ninos y ninas y viejos) REAL REAL SOON!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spartakus said:

They're closed cuz of the virus they'll reopen maybe after two weeks or so.

You are right but they also said for price adjustments.  What adjustments are needed for closing due to a virus?  Plus the auctions stopped as well.  That thievery has little or nothing to do with a virus.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, jcav said:

You are right but they also said for price adjustments.  What adjustments are needed for closing due to a virus?  Plus the auctions stopped as well.  That thievery has little or nothing to do with a virus.  

Perhaps u didn't see the oil price dropped dramatically? This is their biggest source of income...Their budget depends on it...since oil price is down, lower than their objective price for the budget ...the price for everything else must also be adjusted

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, navira said:

Perhaps u didn't see the oil price dropped dramatically? This is their biggest source of income...Their budget depends on it...since oil price is down, lower than their objective price for the budget ...the price for everything else must also be adjusted

You are right.  That makes sense.  I keep looking at this with those damn RV glasses.  I need a new script.   

But the auctions stopping captures my attention.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2